Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by obi-groo View Post
    Can we write them off now?
    Sure
    Like the chiefs fans every time Reid gets them to the post ... a loss

Your about as funny as charger fans

Have some regular season success surrounded by years of fail and suddenly your here popping off

You just won your first post season game in decades lmao!!

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Sure
    Like the chiefs fans every time Reid gets them to the post ... a loss

Your about as funny as charger fans

Have some regular season success surrounded by years of fail and suddenly your here popping off

You just won your first post season game in decades lmao!!
    What???....come on now....I'm much more funny than any Charger fan. Yep....I'm here in the area of smack popping off. What was I thinking?

The chargers are freaking cursed.

Hunter Henry out indefinitely
    Derwin James out indefinitely
    Trevor Williams IR
    Russel okung out indefinitely
    Michael Davis out a few weeks at least
    Mike Williams has a hamstring injury, not sure if he will miss time.
    Denzel perryman still out.

The season just started, it feels like 2016 all over again. The only bright spot is most of these guys are gonna be back.

What???....come on now....I'm much more funny than any Charger fan. Yep....I'm here in the area of smack popping off. What was I thinking?
    You do have bragging rights right now because the chiefs are good but that makes it so much funnier when they exit the playoffs short of a super bowl appearance again!

Iím not sure how old you are but if you remember the 1997 divisional round rally the chiefs held where ppl were taking sledge hammers to ford broncos and the street band was singing about a super bowl victory before hand and then the broncos went in and delivered a knock out blow.

Funny stuff man I donít care who you are!

Brag all you want right now because they are good, real good but I donít see them getting past New England...!

Sorry but Iíve placed way too much faith in them in the recent past when theyíve looked magnificent only to witness them shoot themselves right in the ass by beating themselves over and over!

I agree with you regarding you being funnier than any Sparkler fan! Why? There's no such thing as a funny Dolt fan in this forum!

OK by me if you keep popping off here. Good smack is fun smack. Smack that is super annoying like what we get constantly from a certain Sparkler fan is lame and tasteless!

Poking fun at other teams is why this forum exists but please try to be as realistic as possible obi-groo. It allows for and interesting and civil dialog between rivals.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    The chargers are freaking cursed.

Hunter Henry out indefinitely
    Derwin James out indefinitely
    Trevor Williams IR
    Russel okung out indefinitely
    Michael Davis out a few weeks at least
    Mike Williams has a hamstring injury, not sure if he will miss time.
    Denzel perryman still out.

The season just started, it feels like 2016 all over again. The only bright spot is most of these guys are gonna be back.
    That's what we've been telling you since 2006 and why else would the Sparklers have 59 years of nothing! CURSES!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    That's what we've been telling you since 2006 and why else would the Sparklers have 59 years of nothing! CURSES!
    What are you talking about. The sparklers have 1 world championship ring.

https://images.app.goo.gl/5rvxEFJcAP3xFvQHA
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    You do have bragging rights right now because the chiefs are good but that makes it so much funnier when they exit the playoffs short of a super bowl appearance again!

I’m not sure how old you are but if you remember the 1997 divisional round rally the chiefs held where ppl were taking sledge hammers to ford broncos and the street band was singing about a super bowl victory before hand and then the broncos went in and delivered a knock out blow.

Funny stuff man I don’t care who you are!

Brag all you want right now because they are good, real good but I don’t see them getting past New England...!

Sorry but I’ve placed way too much faith in them in the recent past when they’ve looked magnificent only to witness them shoot themselves right in the ass by beating themselves over and over!
    I do remember those years but I don't remember the street band and the sledge hammers. I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention. So far I haven't sung about a Chiefs SB victory or hit anyone's car with a hammer so I figure I haven't gone off the deep end yet. I do feel very good about our chances though. I know every fan of the other 3 teams in the AFC West would take the players and yes...even the coach (excluding perhaps most of the defense) that the Chiefs have over their own if they could. Don't bother to deny it.

I do remember those years but I don't remember the street band and the sledge hammers. I guess I wasn't paying close enough attention. So far I haven't sung about a Chiefs SB victory or hit anyone's car with a hammer so I figure I haven't gone off the deep end yet. I do feel very good about our chances though. I know every fan of the other 3 teams in the AFC West would take the players and yes...even the coach (excluding perhaps most of the defense) that the Chiefs have over their own if they could. Don't bother to deny it.
    The Chiefs are far and away the best of the AFCW. Andy Reid too is the best HC in that division. Mahomes is obviously great, but he gets amped up too much in games and can be bit erratic. Reminds me more of Brett Favre than Joe Montana for that reason.

Iím actually pretty happy with Denverís personnel aside from ILB and I donít mind the fact that Flacco is our QB but I think anyone would take Mahomes over him and almost any other QB in the league for that matter.

Iím also happy with giving Fangio a fair shot, but itís the upper offices that Iím unhappy with at times and for obvious reasons that Iíve stated in the GD section.

Iím a denver broncos fan first and for life! I donít care if your John Elway, Terrell Davis, Champ Bailey or Peyton Manning, I love the but Iím always a broncos fan first!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-12-2019 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Their past has nothing to do with it and the funny thing is, even in their current state without so Many key players and starters, they are still a better team than what elway has put together in Denver
    Last edited by baphamet; 09-12-2019 at 08:13 AM.

The Sparklers are not making any memories this year. I'm confident the Chiefs will make us some memories this time unless the Patriots go for 7. By the way....that number scares me in this case. 7 is a blessed number.
    Please elaborate on why you think the chargers are not going to ďmake any memoriesĒ but the chiefs will?

The chiefs are no better than the chargers in the post, in fact, they have been worse.

If you are like the others around here and are making that assessment based off one game let me tell you this......

The chargers team you see right now is not the same one youíre going to see in January and itís not the same one you saw last January, either,

Please elaborate on why you think the chargers are not going to ďmake any memoriesĒ but the chiefs will?

The chiefs are no better than the chargers in the post, in fact, they have been worse.

If you are like the others around here and are making that assessment based off one game let me tell you this......

The chargers team you see right now is not the same one youíre going to see in January and itís not the same one you saw last January, either,
    Letís just agree that both your teams combined are garbage in the postseason.

Unless Hunter Henry scores a wedding gig in a Jonas Brothers cover band, I don't see him catching any receptions in January. That guy might as well have Kevin Hart driving him to the stadium with how fragile he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Unless Hunter Henry scores a wedding gig in a Jonas Brothers cover band, I don't see him catching any receptions in January. That guy might as well have Kevin Hart driving him to the stadium with how fragile he is.
    You guys used to say that about Keenan Allen as well.