Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
    Preach on. Fire sale, get picks, dump elway. Move on.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

I agree time sale the Farm. Get a 1st for Von and a 4th from a Playoff team. Trade Sanders to a playoff team, and Harris to a playoff team you will get between 3-5th round picks. Cutt Falco and your at 2 first rd picks and 70million below the Cap, time too rebuild.. now is the time to do it after tonight!!

In Elway We Trust.

I say we extend his contract through 2030.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    In Elway We Trust.

I say we extend his contract through 2030.
    I seriously hope this is sarcasm. I’ve been a die hard fan for 36 years and can’t take much more of this mess he has put together.

Open letter to John Elway

After watching this game tonight you have to make some changes. If you truly love this team and this city you must make changes.

Cut Flacco, cut Bolles, cut anyone who seems completely disinterested in playing football for this team.

Trade Von Miller, trade Chris Harris, trade Sanders, trade anyone that has any value. Strip this thing down and rebuild it.

You have to right now. This is completely unacceptable. Time for a complete culture change. It all starts with you, we deserve better!

As much as this game has made me sick, Im glad this happen because this is who this team is,
    Badly coached
    Bad scheme on offense
    Horrible oline play
    Bad qb play

I love Harris and Sanders but time to move on from both.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I seriously hope this is sarcasm. I’ve been a die hard fan for 36 years and can’t take much more of this mess he has put together.
    Elway needs to be fired. Just wanted to have some fun with it.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    As much as this game has made me sick, I’m glad this happen because this is who this team is,
    Badly coached
    Bad scheme on offense
    Horrible oline play
    Bad qb play

I love Harris and Sanders but time to move on from both.
    Allow me to add to that list of yours..

Bad GM
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Elway shouldve been fired 3 years ago. He has drafted 2 good players in 7 years. Hes a horrible GM, and lets face it. Sucked as a QB. If it wasnt for TD hed have as many Super Bowls as any of us would.

Quote Originally Posted by taz1458 View Post
    Elway should’ve been fired 3 years ago. He has drafted 2 good players in 7 years. He’s a horrible GM, and let’s face it. Sucked as a QB. If it wasn’t for TD he’d have as many Super Bowls as any of us would.
    Hey, I'm willing to pile on as much as the next guy about Elway's decisions and GM skills. I mean 6/54 draft pick successes and 5/98 free agent successes is a horrible, deplorable record. But lets not let that tarnish Elway the QB. He was truly one of the greats and brought us a lot of great football in Denver. Don't do that, don't go there.
    Maybe we should resign Rahim Moore so he could finally get the chance to knock down a Joe Flacco pass?

They are 3 of 26 on third down their last two games.
    They have 1 sack today vs backup QB.
    They gave up 9 sacks so far.
    0 Heart
    0 home field advantage.

I am disgusted.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

Dump them all. Start with Elway, hire a GM that has proven, solid draft experience and excellent track record first, then start amassing as many high draft pics as you can via trades.

Gut it and start the rebuild now. May as well, the team on the field now isn't worth watching.

I don't blame Flacco for being Flacco post-2014. Everyone but Elway and his cult following knew that going in.

No, this is on Elway. He is terrible at his job as a general manager and needs to be fired. Throw him a party and a parade – whatever gets him out the door and back to Cherry Hills Village to enjoy retirement. This team, and organization as a whole, is in shambles. Wake up, Elway homers.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

At this point, I'd be willing to let Shanahan have control over the GM decisions and give him the combined GM/HC role he covets, move Elway to more of a non-impactful admin role, try to hire a good DC and go from there. Oh and stockpile picks and get a gosh dang QB in this next draft along with some serious O-line help.
    Maybe we should resign Rahim Moore so he could finally get the chance to knock down a Joe Flacco pass?

Flacco looked dead set on torpedoing this team tonight. The oline only enforced his pathetic eyeblinking flinch throws. No one will lead this team, no first round pick, no fallen veteran, until we fix ownership.