Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Colts 24, Broncos 20
    After scoring 22 combined points in our last two games, both of which were at home, you're looking at things more optimistically than I am. Colts have a pretty good D. I have a hard time seeing us go into Indy and score 20.

I'd guess the game ends 21-9. The Colts wont have to do much offensively. They know Joe won't be able to match whatever Brissett does.

20-13 Colts

Having not paid any attention to the Colts this current season, their offense must be somewhat inept, sort of like ours. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Ondavi View Post
    Having not paid any attention to the Colts this current season, their offense must be somewhat inept, sort of like ours. . .
    Jacoby Brissett is coming off a game throwing for over 300 yards and 4 TDs. The defense needs to be on top of their game tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ondavi View Post
    Not at all like ours. They are 15th in points per game at 23.8. We are 29th with 16.0 points per game. Their QB, Brissett, is 1 TD out from the league lead. Ours is 27th.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    After scoring 22 combined points in our last two games, both of which were at home, you're looking at things more optimistically than I am. Colts have a pretty good D. I have a hard time seeing us go into Indy and score 20.

I'd guess the game ends 21-9. The Colts wont have to do much offensively. They know Joe won't be able to match whatever Brissett does.
    I could easily see the Broncos scoring less than 10. In this game there could be a bounce back for the offense after an embarrassing performance vs KC. The catch is that a bounce back means 20 points max.

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon30 View Post
    Jacoby Brissett is coming off a game throwing for over 300 yards and 4 TDs. The defense needs to be on top of their game tomorrow.
    No doubt. He's thrown 8 more TDs (in one less game) than Flacco this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bootleg View Post
    No doubt. He's thrown 8 more TDs (in one less game) than Flacco this season.
    More fun facts!

-16 QBs have started 7 games, Flacco has the least TDs of the lot.

-26 QBs have started at least 6 games, Flacco has less TDs than all but one of them.

-29 QBs have started at least 5 games, Flacco has less TDs than all but three.

-Even 3 game starter Mason Rudolph and 4 game starter Kyle Allen have thrown more TDs.

22-12 Colts

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    22-12 Colts
    12 points for Denver? That's pretty optimistic! Trending upwards.

I wonder if we'll score over 20 this game? Going to be hard. Colts are one of the most complete teams in the AFC

I remember being flamed for saying Jacoby Brissett would be drafted in the 3-4 round. I thought he was a solid prospect and New England got him in the 3rd round. When Luck announced his retirement I think a lot of fans thought the Colts were done. Brissett is quietly winning games with solid play and a good line. Elway moved up to draft Paxton Lynch when he could have drafted Brissett. Even if he drafted a good quarterback he hasnít built a solid line.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    I remember being flamed for saying Jacoby Brissett would be drafted in the 3-4 round. I thought he was a solid prospect and New England got him in the 3rd round. When Luck announced his retirement I think a lot of fans thought the Colts were done. Brissett is quietly winning games with solid play and a good line. Elway moved up to draft Paxton Lynch when he could have drafted Brissett. Even if he drafted a good quarterback he hasnít built a solid line.
    Brissett has his issues, mostly holding the ball way too long at times. However, in that tail end of tier 2 QBs IMO. Not a slight by any means. As for missing on OL, we've seen guys he's drafted settle in at other spots around the league. It takes time for some guys, and for a while we didn't have that luxury of time. However, we have Munchak in the fold now to scout and develop OL. I'd say the Elway and Munch combo is off to a stellar start with the selection of Risner.

THERE IS NO ONE LEFT TO BLAME!!! it is coaching. It is lack of talent. It is lack of discipline. It is a deficiency of winning mentality. Elway made all of this. Elway is to blame.

Until ownership is resolved the Broncos will be an irrelevant franchise. If the trust continues with the succession plan to develop Brittany Bowlen as the controlling owner, it will take at least five years. Joe Ellis will not fire John Elway. Ellis and the trust are busy with litigation and enjoying the salaries they receive. Itís a nice gig to have a losing franchise while not worrying about the loyalty of the fan base.

Itís become very clear Elway isnít capable of running football operations. The poor drafts, coaching decisions, lousy free agent signings and inability to find a quarterback led to what weíre seeing. As long as Elway is in charge the losses will mount. The third straight losing losing is inevitable.

With the way Ellis operates it wouldnít surprise me to see Elwayís contract renewed. Losing has become the new normal in Denver. A once great franchise is now irrelevant, nothing more than a win on the schedule for opposing teams.