Page 61 of 62 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 922
  1. #901
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    524
    If Lock is the guy, and we can get 2 solid Olineman in the first 3 rounds everyone will forget about the misses and JE will be a hero again

  2. #902
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    If Lock is the guy, and we can get 2 solid Olineman in the first 3 rounds everyone will forget about the misses and JE will be a hero again
    This is Elway's road back to happiness! I want Lock to be the guy so bad, because I can see us using our high draft pick to land a franchise OT, and I would certainly consider going Oliner in FA (but has to fit us to a T) or maybe going 3rd roundish as well. Two quality Oliners will change this O. I'd also add one talented WR, and almost call it a day on O.....cuz we do have to maintain, even build on what we have on D.

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    138
    Elway is the problem. Simple as that. He hasn't hired a coach worth a damn in his last 2 hires. Frankly he got lucky when Manning fell in his lap. Not sure Kubiak was a great hire either. Fox was a mistake. His drafting of QB's is suspect. Dude needs to go.

  4. #904
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Anywhere I want on 18 wheels
    Posts
    8,517
    Quote Originally Posted by biggbenns View Post
    Elway is the problem. Simple as that. He hasn't hired a coach worth a damn in his last 2 hires. Frankly he got lucky when Manning fell in his lap. Not sure Kubiak was a great hire either. Fox was a mistake. His drafting of QB's is suspect. Dude needs to go.
    Fox was not a mistake.

    Manning would have been a gift to any team that signed him, but it was Elway that made Denver the right place to choose.

    Kubiak is not the great coach people here make him out to be, but he obviously did put the team in position to win a Super Bowl. The only difference between him and Fox is that the team was able to capitalize on the opportunity.

    You are correct about Elways drafting of quarterbacks. It has been horrendous. Maybe he finally got it right, if Lock really is an upgraded version of Jay Cutler.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

  5. #905
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    13,655
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    This is Elway's road back to happiness! I want Lock to be the guy so bad, because I can see us using our high draft pick to land a franchise OT, and I would certainly consider going Oliner in FA (but has to fit us to a T) or maybe going 3rd roundish as well. Two quality Oliners will change this O. I'd also add one talented WR, and almost call it a day on O.....cuz we do have to maintain, even build on what we have on D.
    I want Lock to be the guy as well.

    I also want Andrew Thomas and then trade back into the first for Tyler Biadiasz. Mann that would be a strong offensive line with Mike Munchak coaching them. Id like to change the offense to power scheme though to fit Munchak while still utilizing Jano and Booker as blockers.

  6. #906
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I want Lock to be the guy as well.

    I also want Andrew Thomas and then trade back into the first for Tyler Biadiasz. Mann that would be a strong offensive line with Mike Munchak coaching them. Id like to change the offense to power scheme though to fit Munchak while still utilizing Jano and Booker as blockers.
    Sign me up!

  7. #907
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Bear Valley in The 5280
    Posts
    13,655
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I want Lock to be the guy as well.

    I also want Andrew Thomas and then trade back into the first for Tyler Biadiasz. Mann that would be a strong offensive line with Mike Munchak coaching them. Id like to change the offense to power scheme though to fit Munchak while still utilizing Jano and Booker as blockers.
    Id Even consider moving the pro wrestler inside to right guard. We all know he is strong, he just cannot block on the edge.

  8. #908
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    42
    A big "THANK YOU" to the excellent and spot-on verbal statement and submission by the wise contributor "biggbenns!" Greatly appreciated and available for all to absorb and embrace. . .

  9. #909
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    42
    Do any of you respected insightful contributors believe that the Broncos can finish this season @ 8-8? Thank you for sharing your wisdom, and thoughts. . .

  10. #910
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    6,178
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondavi View Post
    Do any of you respected insightful contributors believe that the Broncos can finish this season @ 8-8? Thank you for sharing your wisdom, and thoughts. . .
    They certainly can but I think they fall to the Chiefs

  11. #911
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    31,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondavi View Post
    Do any of you respected insightful contributors believe that the Broncos can finish this season @ 8-8? Thank you for sharing your wisdom, and thoughts. . .
    It could happen.

  12. #912
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,538
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    It could happen.
    The soul of brevity

  13. #913
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Ondavi View Post
    Do any of you respected insightful contributors believe that the Broncos can finish this season @ 8-8? Thank you for sharing your wisdom, and thoughts. . .
    Had we not fallen apart against the Vikings I would be certain we would

    But the chiefs is a tuff game

  14. #914
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    the treasure valley, Idaho
    Posts
    16,244
    Elway's last two drafts are starting to look pretty good.

  15. #915
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    FORT COLLINS COLORADO
    Posts
    8,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Elway's last two drafts are starting to look pretty good.
    he obviously learned something from kubiak i just hope it doesn't go down hill.

    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •