Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Brees was coming off an injury when they drafted Eli and traded him for Rivers? No Brees had struggled and they brought in another QB instead of building around Brees.

Win/ win? Only one of those two have won a SB, Rivers has been disappointing in the postseason.
    There are HOF qbs without a ring. Brees have one. S.d I'm sure is happy with rivers.

So TD, Sharpe, and Brees wouldn’t be able to play in today’s New NFL?
    We are talking about qbs and brees is already playing now. You make absolutely no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    Perhaps Munchak is overrated as you claim. Who really knows?
    He could have signed almost anywhere but instead he's Den's OL coach.
    A solid OL adds to both passing and running game.

I'm not going to get into the whole Fangio/Miler argument because my original point was "draft OL."
    I'm over here trying to find solutions while you seem to like to muddy the waters with ???
    Ok you want my solution. Here is it is. Dont draft oline in the the first 4 rounds. Let lock start and see if we need to get another qb.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Are you serious brady is in the gun most of the time so it goff. What is you saying man???
    Are you saying QBs now play out the gun all the sudden?
    Most of Peytonís career was out of the gun!
    The patriots ran the ball and played d and won 13-3 in the Super Bowl, thatís not the new NFL
    And a 40 year old Ab still dominating the league.

We are talking about qbs and brees is already playing now. You make absolutely no sense.
    I was commenting on this years Draft.

Woow you went all they way back to the 80s and 90s to prove a point. It's a NEW NFL. Soon some will realize it.
    You said this above and that included my comment about the Chargers giving up on Brees.

Ok you want my solution. Here is it is. Dont draft oline in the the first 4 rounds. Let lock start and see if we need to get another qb.
    So what would you do about our oline ?
    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

So the status quo?

Gee, "I'm glad you're not the GM."

So the status quo?

No olineman and wants to put a Qb in who hasnít practiced all year. Doesnít need to know the offense, just get him out there to and see if heís a bust, and the New NFL players are what they are gonna be after 7 games.
    No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Not to get off track, but I find it funny how Wade helped Von Miller earn super bowl MVP then fast forward a few years later and holds New England to very points in a super bowl while helping Donald to get 20 sacks as a DT yet John still does very little research when finding coaches.

Vic Fangio is s very good coach but perhaps he isn’t great.

Oh yeah, for anyone who believes Suh’a presence got Donald those sacks is Delusional and very dishonest with themselves.
    It occurs to me (and it's still quite early and I haven't looked through his history) but at least as it pertains to the Broncos -so far ...

... Fangio seems to be all about the back end and everything else is geared toward the secondary being the sharks of his teams. I don't know what's going on with Von. It sure would help if he had help in the middle of the line like he ad with Wade up to 15ish. Personally I would like to see more stunts from our line. More blitzing in general. Instead Fangio seems to play conservative shell-ish. He seems reluctant to be heavy at the LOS with an extra guy or 3.

Any idea if his past shows any of this?
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    Yeah, we are spoiled. You can still admit that and still want the best for the team. Impressive essay btw.
    He wrote what was true. This current state is unacceptable. Things cannot really go worse than they are now for this team.

Are you saying QBs now play out the gun all the sudden?
    Most of Peyton’s career was out of the gun!
    The patriots ran the ball and played d and won 13-3 in the Super Bowl, that’s not the new NFL
    And a 40 year old Ab still dominating the league.
    When u are in the gun dont you spread the def out yes or no. Elway doesn't want that he wants to take snaps from under the center. What are you talking about?

I was commenting on this years Draft.

You said this above and that included my comment about the Chargers giving up on Brees.
    I will skip over this bc u are bot making sense.

So what would you do about our oline ?
    Get a qb. Our line is not as bad some some may think
    Just bc flacco was sacked 9 times on thurs doesn't mean it's all the lines fault.

So the status quo?

Likewise. So there you have it.

No olineman and wants to put a Qb in who hasn’t practiced all year. Doesn’t need to know the offense, just get him out there to and see if he’s a bust, and the New NFL players are what they are gonna be after 7 games.
    No thanks.
    That's your take on it. And please tell me how does he know the offense. Does he not have a playbook, is he not in film study, is he not studying with his 100% thumb.

You feel we have no line. You just want flacco to stay at qb be he wont. So it is what it is. You want to have the perfect for lock. News flash it ain't gonna happen. He should just hold the clip board for the next 3 or 4 years.