Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61
    If Lock is the guy, and we can get 2 solid Olineman in the first 3 rounds everyone will forget about the misses and JE will be a hero again

Quote Originally Posted by Orangecrush21 View Post
    If Lock is the guy, and we can get 2 solid Olineman in the first 3 rounds everyone will forget about the misses and JE will be a hero again
    This is Elway's road back to happiness! I want Lock to be the guy so bad, because I can see us using our high draft pick to land a franchise OT, and I would certainly consider going Oliner in FA (but has to fit us to a T) or maybe going 3rd roundish as well. Two quality Oliners will change this O. I'd also add one talented WR, and almost call it a day on O.....cuz we do have to maintain, even build on what we have on D.

Elway is the problem. Simple as that. He hasn't hired a coach worth a damn in his last 2 hires. Frankly he got lucky when Manning fell in his lap. Not sure Kubiak was a great hire either. Fox was a mistake. His drafting of QB's is suspect. Dude needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by biggbenns View Post
    Elway is the problem. Simple as that. He hasn't hired a coach worth a damn in his last 2 hires. Frankly he got lucky when Manning fell in his lap. Not sure Kubiak was a great hire either. Fox was a mistake. His drafting of QB's is suspect. Dude needs to go.
    Fox was not a mistake.

Manning would have been a gift to any team that signed him, but it was Elway that made Denver the right place to choose.

Kubiak is not the great coach people here make him out to be, but he obviously did put the team in position to win a Super Bowl. The only difference between him and Fox is that the team was able to capitalize on the opportunity.

You are correct about Elways drafting of quarterbacks. It has been horrendous. Maybe he finally got it right, if Lock really is an upgraded version of Jay Cutler.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wont Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    This is Elway's road back to happiness! I want Lock to be the guy so bad, because I can see us using our high draft pick to land a franchise OT, and I would certainly consider going Oliner in FA (but has to fit us to a T) or maybe going 3rd roundish as well. Two quality Oliners will change this O. I'd also add one talented WR, and almost call it a day on O.....cuz we do have to maintain, even build on what we have on D.
    I want Lock to be the guy as well.

I also want Andrew Thomas and then trade back into the first for Tyler Biadiasz. Mann that would be a strong offensive line with Mike Munchak coaching them. Id like to change the offense to power scheme though to fit Munchak while still utilizing Jano and Booker as blockers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

I also want Andrew Thomas and then trade back into the first for Tyler Biadiasz. Mann that would be a strong offensive line with Mike Munchak coaching them. Id like to change the offense to power scheme though to fit Munchak while still utilizing Jano and Booker as blockers.
    Sign me up!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post

Id Even consider moving the pro wrestler inside to right guard. We all know he is strong, he just cannot block on the edge.

A big "THANK YOU" to the excellent and spot-on verbal statement and submission by the wise contributor "biggbenns!" Greatly appreciated and available for all to absorb and embrace. . .