Page 28 of 55 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Well i'll ask you the same thing, what exactly do you want to rebuild? what department is so bad that we just need to crumble it up and throw it away? There are very good pieces on all phases of the team but lets just scrap it all and go down the rabbit hole and join in on Sanders world of suck for 10 years before we become championship contenders again. What good is it going to do to start completely fresh with another HC or OC? why not let these guys at least have more than 3 games before we spit in their faces and kick them to the curb
    Would you honestly call thisca team right now?

I donít think we need an entire season to see that they are bad but I didnít say we needed to rebuild right now this moment.

However after the season we should and we should get someone in here who can actually draft guys with football smarts over the athleticism of Garrett Bolles, Paxton Lynch, and Jeff Heuerman.

I believe Joe will do just that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Would you honestly call thisca team right now?

I donít think we need an entire season to see that they are bad but I didnít say we needed to rebuild right now this moment.

However after the season we should and we should get someone in here who can actually draft guys with football smarts over the athleticism of Garrett Bolles, Paxton Lynch, and Jeff Heuerman.

I believe Joe will do just that.
    Garrett Bolles played a good game Sunday, 0 flags. Elijah Wilkinson had a bad day, funny how everyone wanted Bolles benched for him but he was ran through all day, would have loved if he held instead of letting Flacco get hit his arm hit resulting in Rodgers getting the ball at the 5 yard line.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Garrett Bolles played a good game Sunday, 0 flags. Elijah Wilkinson had a bad day, funny how everyone wanted Bolles benched for him but he was ran through all day, would have loved if he held instead of letting Flacco get hit his arm hit resulting in Rodgers getting the ball at the 5 yard line.
    You're focusing on the individual players that have played decent, but what about the ENTIRE TEAM?

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    You're focusing on the individual players that have played decent, but what about the ENTIRE TEAM?
    Need to play better, starting with ball security.
    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

Heíll never admit to rebuilding because then heíll be admitting to rebuilding a mess that hes created even though it is the reality of the situation.

John Elway the Quarterback was great!
    John Elway the executive is not so great!

I guess saying that makes me ďless of a fan or insinuating that Iím giving upĒ!
    Elway didnít start out with a great team either, that was the time to rebuild and he tried but Tebow stopped that, so he got Manning and some other big name aging FAs and got us a Super Bowl win. This team has needed a rebuild for a lot longer than Elwayís tenure as the GM. But true rebuilds are rare in the NFL, usually you just roll the dice until you hit on a QB and are good again. Then you go through the growing pains but capitalize on that in the draft and in FA while that young QB is still on his rookie deal.

Elway is here until Lock proves to be a bust. If he doesnít then no one will ever remember these conversations and heíll be a top GM again.

So Elway has messed up, I keep hearing this, i think everyone, fans who currently support him and fans who don’t can agree he has messed up. I don’t see how that has anything to do with our last two losses. Gotta protect the football and we could have beat Green Bay has nothing to do with elway missing on Lynch and Ray, has everything to do with bad pass protection from the guy every one wanted to replace bolles and ball security.

Risner balled out , but he was drafted by Elway so did Lindsay, Freeman and Sutton
    Bolles played his best game of the year all guys elway brought in
    I am specifically saying that Elway has not fared well in solidifying two important aspects of the game, both on O - QB and Oline. I was big on the Manning signing, but he has had a number of drafts to strengthen the positions I mention, and I feel like he has come up short.

I did not say he has been a complete failure in recent years, because you are correct, Lindsay, Freeman and Sutton (to name a few) are looking like really good, long term additions. In fact, lets pray that Lindsay never gets injured, because without him and we'd really be in a bad place. Opposing Ds would be quite happy minus #30 on the field!

And I mentioned coaches, because I need further evidence that he can pick them as well. Still early with the new group. Just a bit confusing that our D is playing this way, given the D coaching expertise that we hired. The no sacks in 3 games is a little bothersome. Miler and Chubb should be posting solid numbers, and still may.

Quote Originally Posted by DwhitetheGamer View Post
    Really, especially when Heuerman had to be taken away from the TE game to help Bolles. Lol

Really, especially when Heuerman had to be taken away from the TE game to help Bolles. Lol
    You mean the dynamic Huerman who always leads the receiver room in receptions? He had one catch yesterday and it was the best game of his season.

ill say this right now and its SAD.

Shanahan was a better GM then John.

Please feel free to prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    You mean the dynamic Huerman who always leads the receiver room in receptions? He had one catch yesterday and it was the best game of his season.
    Yet heís still on this team. Wow the lengths you guys will go to in defense of a bad GM and his players.

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post

100 percent correct!

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post

2 Super Bowl wins is better than 1, so I will back that.
    Pat Bowlen
    Shannahan
    Elway
    3 men who have done a lot for this franchise.

2 Super Bowl wins is better than 1, so I will back that.
    Pat Bowlen
    Shannahan
    Elway
    3 men who have done a lot for this franchise.
    you forgot the 2005 AFC Championship game from shanahan via the browncos too

Didnít Bolles give up a couple sacks?