Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 816
  1. #616
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by mozzerpete View Post
    You cannot deny that it could possibly fix our OL issues for our next QB.

    But I understand your position,
    allowing one of the greatest OL coaches in Munchak
    to draft his own-linemen using high draft picks is not your solution.

    What's your solution besides,
    "I'm sure glad you're not the GM"?
    Did he do that when he was with the steelers. How many years did they do that. If he is GREAT as some of you call it we should be able to see some difference with or without his so called guy bc he is a GREAT coach.

    If you are a GREAT coach you are able to pull greatness out of sorry players. Not get the best and coach them.

    Kinda of like how vic said he was gonna do with von miller right? How vic made mack a better player right? He is a GREAT defensive coach.

    When Von is having his worse year and mack still looks good when vic is gone. And won dpoy WITHOUT the Great coach Vic.

    Ask yourself this question, if mack didn't get traded to the bears last year would Vic be our head coach this year??

    People use the word Great too much.

  2. #617
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I doubt anyone on these boards could be a GM
    Drafting 4 olineman isn’t a bad idea if we hit on them but as much as everyone thinks they know finding players in college who can play in the nfl isn’t easy.
    Most college offenses don’t run schemes that translate well in the nfl.
    Oh but they do. Or you confirm to what college is running bc NCAA is the feeder program to the nfl. That's why Elway needs to go. That 90s is gone and it's a new nfl. Full of shotgun, RPO, motions. Andy reid been had the memo.

  3. #618
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    fans venting especially our fan base is good.

    What isn’t good is when venting turns into untrue claims like:
    “Flacco caused all the sacks“
    “Elway is telling Fangio who to play”
    “ lock would have played better “ he isn’t even a available to play
    “Elway wasn’t the reason we won SB 50”
    “ Elway let Wade walk” ( Wade wanted to be with his daughter in LA)
    “ we need to fire Elway for (no name provided just some guy that the other 31 teams don’t know about)

    I am crushed by our team right now, we’ve been bad and don’t look to be getting better anytime soon, but I refuse to state things that are not facts or aren’t backed by facts.
    Well most of those statements are true. Know the message when over half the people in here voted for Elway to be gone. For the ones that voted.

  4. #619
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
    I still don’t understand why fans think the 2019 draft class was good. Dalton Risner looks good. The others are underperforming. But what facts you basing that comment on?
    I think the exact same thing. Outside of the Dalton who is good or showed promise???

  5. #620
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    So draft classes are now graded after 7 games?
    Your right the draft cannot be called a success yet.
    Fant has struggled, I see the talent, if he can fix the drops he’s getting open.

    Dremont Jones is contributing enough he has benched Gotsis.
    Justin Hollins has got playing time as well.

    Lock is on IR so we still don’t know.

    Winfree has been disappointing

    I can see Lock, Risner, Fant, and Dremont all being future starters on this team by the end of next year. Winfree and Hollins giving us depth.

    Guess we won’t know for a couple years.
    If they are not graded off 7 games then you cant say that this years draft was a good draft then.

  6. #621
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    John Elway got benched as a rookie,
    Shannon Sharpe took a couple years to develop
    TD was gonna get cut until his ST play in Japan in the preseason.

    Look at the Chargers they gave up on Brees and drafted Rivers instead of building around Brees. If you draft a player you gotta give them time to develop.
    Woow you went all they way back to the 80s and 90s to prove a point. It's a NEW NFL. Soon some will realize it.

  7. #622
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by JvDub95 View Post
    Perfect examples
    Plus breed and rivers is a win win for both team. Plus breed was coming of injuries and they didn't if he would be the same.

  8. #623
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Plus breed and rivers is a win win for both team. Plus breed was coming of injuries and they didn't if he would be the same.
    Brees was coming off an injury when they drafted Eli and traded him for Rivers? No Brees had struggled and they brought in another QB instead of building around Brees.

    Win/ win? Only one of those two have won a SB, Rivers has been disappointing in the postseason.

  9. #624
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Woow you went all they way back to the 80s and 90s to prove a point. It's a NEW NFL. Soon some will realize it.
    So TD, Sharpe, and Brees wouldn’t be able to play in today’s New NFL?

  10. #625
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Oh but they do. Or you confirm to what college is running bc NCAA is the feeder program to the nfl. That's why Elway needs to go. That 90s is gone and it's a new nfl. Full of shotgun, RPO, motions. Andy reid been had the memo.
    You keep bringing up the new nfl, meanwhile the SB last year was won by playing defense and running the football, not the spread or RPO offense.
    That is the NFL i have known my whole life.

    If you’re running a spread offense in the college game, almost nothing translates to the NFL.”
    —Geoff Schwartz

  11. #626
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Red 98 - Red 98
    Posts
    14,869
    Was just reported that the Broncos are willing to listen to offers for Emmanuel Sanders

    ..........Report said expect more than a 4th which was what Thomas was traded for last season.
    Red 98

    The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

  12. #627
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    1,969
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Was just reported that the Broncos are willing to listen to offers for Emmanuel Sanders

    ..........Report said expect more than a 4th which was what Thomas was traded for last season.
    Maybe 49ers?

  13. #628
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,363
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Did he do that when he was with the steelers. How many years did they do that. If he is GREAT as some of you call it we should be able to see some difference with or without his so called guy bc he is a GREAT coach.

    If you are a GREAT coach you are able to pull greatness out of sorry players. Not get the best and coach them.

    Kinda of like how vic said he was gonna do with von miller right? How vic made mack a better player right? He is a GREAT defensive coach.

    When Von is having his worse year and mack still looks good when vic is gone. And won dpoy WITHOUT the Great coach Vic.

    Ask yourself this question, if mack didn't get traded to the bears last year would Vic be our head coach this year??

    People use the word Great too much.
    Perhaps Munchak is overrated as you claim. Who really knows?
    He could have signed almost anywhere but instead he's Den's OL coach.
    A solid OL adds to both passing and running game.

    I'm not going to get into the whole Fangio/Miler argument because my original point was "draft OL."
    I'm over here trying to find solutions while you seem to like to muddy the waters with ???

  14. #629
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,272
    Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    Did he do that when he was with the steelers. How many years did they do that. If he is GREAT as some of you call it we should be able to see some difference with or without his so called guy bc he is a GREAT coach.

    If you are a GREAT coach you are able to pull greatness out of sorry players. Not get the best and coach them.

    Kinda of like how vic said he was gonna do with von miller right? How vic made mack a better player right? He is a GREAT defensive coach.

    When Von is having his worse year and mack still looks good when vic is gone. And won dpoy WITHOUT the Great coach Vic.

    Ask yourself this question, if mack didn't get traded to the bears last year would Vic be our head coach this year??

    People use the word Great too much.
    Not to get off track, but I find it funny how Wade helped Von Miller earn super bowl MVP then fast forward a few years later and holds New England to very points in a super bowl while helping Donald to get 20 sacks as a DT yet John still does very little research when finding coaches.

    Vic Fangio is s very good coach but perhaps he isn’t great.

    Oh yeah, for anyone who believes Suh’a presence got Donald those sacks is Delusional and very dishonest with themselves.

  15. #630
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    You keep bringing up the new nfl, meanwhile the SB last year was won by playing defense and running the football, not the spread or RPO offense.
    That is the NFL i have known my whole life.

    If you’re running a spread offense in the college game, almost nothing translates to the NFL.”
    —Geoff Schwartz
    Are you serious brady is in the gun most of the time so it goff. What is you saying man???

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •