Page 11 of 55 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    It's time for Elway to goooooo!!! We need to rebuild period point blank and needed to for years. I dont like his logic, drafting, or FA signings. He is too old school imo.

Quote Originally Posted by GiddyupGetEm View Post
    You realize our 2018 season was the one which showed promise?? Lindsay, Sutton, Chubb. Last season showed a future core of the team. Everyone said just wait until next year. Now here we are.

New Orleans was 7-9 team year after year. Then they drafted Kamara, Lattimore, and Ramzsyk and went 11-5. Their promising future happened in one season.

So how many “years of promise” before Broncos fans we say enough? In my mind, THIS is the year Elway either gets us to the playoffs or he leaves. If we end the season saying “6-10 but I see some bright spots” then we are doomed.
    My post really was not about Elway it's about what I WANT to see from the club. I want to see a plan for Lock and this offense beyond this year that will allow us the kind of quick turnaround you see from the good young teams in the NFL right now.

As far as New Orleans go they have Drew Brees. We don't. We have wasted so much time that we could have been looking for the next Drew Brees.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    That's what fans are saying already. There is no leash on Elway in this forum.
    Really? Because it seems like his firing is discussed at often. More often during the season.
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

Just remember everyone while you watch Elway’s first and second round picks waste away the 2019 season, this is a coaching problem. Elway has drafted amazing talent year after year. They just can’t find a coach who can put it all together. Fangio should worry about his job.

IT’S NOT ELWAY’S FAULT!!!!

I'm not going to move on from the Broncos but ready to move on from Bolles.

This football is downright horrific. We have mustered a whopping 3 points at home. Bolles is trash. Sit him down. I dont care if you start Drew Lock at LT. 4 holding penalties... you dont belong in the game.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

Just remember everyone while you watch Elway’s first and second round picks waste away the 2019 season, this is a coaching problem. Elway has drafted amazing talent year after year. They just can’t find a coach who can put it all together. Fangio should worry about his job.

And who hired the coaches? Oh that’s right it was Elway.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsam View Post
    This football is downright horrific. We have mustered a whopping 3 points at home. Bolles is trash. Sit him down. I dont care if you start Drew Lock at LT. 4 holding penalties... you dont belong in the game.
    And those 3 points were on the opening drive scripted plays. Been shutout ever since.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I was being sarcastic. I am one of the most vocal anti-Elway fans on this board. I was saying what Elway supporters have been saying for three years.

No point to have Von Miller on the team if he cant disrupt things. He hasnt been relevant since the year after superbowl 50

Yeah I saw that comment and couldn't help but feel that it was off base. Elway has not 'drafted amazing talent year after year.' He's had one good draft in 2018, and this year's is looking shaky aside from Risner. Missing on draft picks during the Manning years was fine because of Manning, but now missing on drafts like in 2017 where not a single player has proven to be worth a roster spot has hurt us.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

I was being sarcastic. I am one of the most vocal anti-Elway fans on this board. I was saying what Elway supporters have been saying for three years.
    My bad man. Forget what I said then.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Yeah I saw that comment and couldn't help but feel that it was off base. Elway has not 'drafted amazing talent year after year.' He's had one good draft in 2018, and this year's is looking shaky aside from Risner. Missing on draft picks during the Manning years was fine because of Manning, but now missing on drafts like in 2017 where not a single player has proven to be worth a roster spot has hurt us.
    I’m not even certain last years draft was really that solid.

The rushing attack has been subpar to start the year.

Sutton had a good game last week but is a complete no show this week.

Hamilton looks like a complete bust both last year and this year.

I feel like Jewel is just a place holder.

My bad man. Forget what I said then.
    It’s all good. Sarcasm doesn’t work when your team is awful, so it was my bad.

Not sure if serious. We have the best OL coach in the league and Bolles is still trash.