Page 31 of 62 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Vance had two years of drafting top 5 and top 10

Only the super hopeful thought we were going to come out this year and be a winning team

The rebuild has already started just some are just now realizing where we are.
    Elway has no business rebuilding this team.

Quote Originally Posted by BeelzeBob View Post
    It really is time to move on. How could anyone argue otherwise at this point?
    Devin Bush would have been really helpful today. Elway has failed.

How can this team..

... hold their heads high? Oh that’s right they’re all loaded and it matters not one bit to them.

This team, led by Fangio is totally clueless and inept. I get more enjoyment playing Madden Ultimate Team than watching this trash.

How long are we lumbered with the fool Flacco financially due to the shrewd moves of Elway?

I am at a total loss for words to describe this **** show. What an absolute garbage product to serve up to paying loyal fans. Total and utter waste of space. That’s the season completely up in smoke after only four games. I doubt we’ll win any. We are the laughing stock of the league!

The “New Browns” era is upon us....., and it’s us!
    GO BRONCOS

It's over. Playoffs is for 2020's season now. Time to look for the draft

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Maybe 2022. This is a three-year rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    Elway has no business rebuilding this team.
    I disagree

Not many men currently wanting to work as GM for NFL teams have shown they can build a Super Bowl team in the free agency era

If we replace Elway we are more likely to get a worse GM than better one
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Some will still preach playoffs but imo it was always about what we do in 2020

Just too many holes were left unattended to think we would have a winning team in 2019 imo
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy

You guys are overreacting. This team is loaded with talent and ready to compete for another championship before you know it!

In Elway We Trust (especially as a GM)
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

I disagree

Not many men currently wanting to work as GM for NFL teams have shown they can build a Super Bowl team in the free agency era

It doesn't matter. You can't lower your standards over and over again hoping that the same GM who got us to this point will somehow pull us out.

This team is historically bad at this point. We need to blow it completely up and move on. I wouldn't trust Elway with any more drafts or free agent signings.

Time to let Elway go! This is going to be three losing seasons in a row. Honestly not good enough!
    Mile High

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    You guys are overreacting. This team is loaded with talent and ready to compete for another championship before you know it!

In Elway We Trust (especially as a GM)
    ???

Overreacting? What team have you been watching for about 3 seasons now? This team is one of the worst in the NFL!

I disagree

That Super Bowl team you are laying at Elway's feet doesn't happen if the Bengals don't block him from hiring Vance Joseph as DC instead of Wade, and the rest of his success as a GM has mostly hinged on a single huge free agency signing. Post-Manning (the past four seasons) Elway has arguably been the worst GM in the league.

I disagree

HIRE A PERSONNEL PROFESSIONAL AS GM!!! Elway is not capable of evaluating talent!

Quote Originally Posted by mojo0730 View Post
    ???

Overreacting? What team have you been watching for about 3 seasons now? This team is one of the worst in the NFL!
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BeelzeBob View Post
    That Super Bowl team you are laying at Elway's feet doesn't happen if the Bengals don't block him from hiring Vance Joseph as DC instead of Wade, and the rest of his success as a GM has mostly hinged on a single huge free agency signing. Post-Manning (the past four seasons) Elway has arguably been the worst GM in the league.
    Even with Peyton, Elway’s draft picks raised a lot of worries about the future. I was one of them. And the future I worried about is now upon us.

This could be a long-term era of weakness. We have no promise of improvement ahead of us.