Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: It ok 👌

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    again...playing together in a live game is crucial, the offense played 20 snaps in preseason when most teams play at least the 1st qrt in the second game and 3 qrts in the third, the defense played less together

we have a new qb, a new RT, a RG coming off IR, a new Center, rookie LG and new Offensive coordinator installing a new offense...practice against the second team defense doesn't cut it...neither does 20 live snaps as a unit
    I believe Fangio took two much precaution avoiding injury by not letting the 1st team defense and offense play and it hurt the team
    I agree and like I said in another thread, The Broncos had zero tackling drills and never went full speed the days that I attended training camp last summer and I mustíve attended at least two weeks with every day that I went combined.

I donít understand why they did not do any of this but thatís why I said last night they werenít prepared.

again...playing together in a live game is crucial, the offense played 20 snaps in preseason when most teams play at least the 1st qrt in the second game and 3 qrts in the third, the defense played less together

we have a new qb, a new RT, a RG coming off IR, a new Center, rookie LG and new Offensive coordinator installing a new offense...practice against the second team defense doesn't cut it...neither does 20 live snaps as a unit
    I believe Fangio took two much precaution avoiding injury by not letting the 1st team defense and offense play and it hurt the team
    Most teams did it that way this year. These are all excuses for poor performance.

At least the broncos have all their starters playing.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Most teams did it that way this year. These are all excuses for poor performance.

most teams that were installing a new offense, with a new qb, new RT, new center, new LG, a Rg coming off IR, ?

or the ones who have consistency

and no the broncos were missing their starting RCB Callahan , which is why the raiders targeted yiadom
    Last edited by arapaho; 09-10-2019 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I agree and like I said in another thread, The Broncos had zero tackling drills and never went full speed the days that I attended training camp last summer and I must’ve attended at least two weeks with every day that I went combined.

I don’t understand why they did not do any of this but that’s why I said last night they weren’t prepared.
    rookie HC worrying about injuries

Who's missing for the Chargers besides your safety? Please tell me you're not talking about the most overrated running back in the NFL? I saw Tomlinson call him a top 5 back on NFLN the other day. lol. I imagine #4 was between Austin Ekeler, Justin Jackson, and LeVeon Bell. It's a good thing Gordon didn't send LT to negotiate his contract...

LT: "Melvin is a top 5 back. I would know!"
    Telesco: "What if I told you we could start you right now, and you'd put up better numbers than Gordon?"
    LT:

most teams that were installing a new offense, with a new qb, new RT, new center, new LG, a Rg coming off IR, ?

or the ones who have consistency

and no the broncos were missing their starting RCB Callahan , which is why the raiders targeted yiadom
    i'm not sure about that, you would have to research it. but what i do know is teams are starting to use joint practices more which they feel gives them "close to" game reps without actually going to the ground.

do you actually think a handful of snaps in a preseason game would have changed much? very few teams did more than that, only the seahawks come to mind but there might be more.

as far as your point about your corner getting picked on because your starting corner was out......that exact same thing happened to thew chargers. lol

so that was your only guy you were missing? the chargers now only have 3 healthy corners, perryman still isn't healthy, okung won't be able to play for a while, derwin james is out until December probably. how do you feel about that? can i make an excuse for that too? or is only losing one starter debilitating to the broncos but not having several on the chargers no big deal?

can you at least try to be consistent for once?

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    Who's missing for the Chargers besides your safety? Please tell me you're not talking about the most overrated running back in the NFL? I saw Tomlinson call him a top 5 back on NFLN the other day. lol. I imagine #4 was between Austin Ekeler, Justin Jackson, and LeVeon Bell. It's a good thing Gordon didn't send LT to negotiate his contract...

LT: "Melvin is a top 5 back. I would know!"
    Telesco: "What if I told you we could start you right now, and you'd put up better numbers than Gordon?"
    LT:
    their starting MLB perryman. one of their starting corners and another back up, they only have 3 healthy corners now. their LT okung (if you watched the chargers game you would see how much they miss okung), and yes derwin james who is probably their best player on defense.

i don't even care about gordon, ive been saying that all off season. he's honestly the least of my worries, that OL is bad and without okung its worse than bad.

by the way, if you want to talk about over-rated, how did Lindsay do yesterday?

their starting MLB perryman. one of their starting corners and another back up, they only have 3 healthy corners now. their LT okung (if you watched the chargers game you would see how much they miss okung), and yes derwin james who is probably their best player on defense.

i don't even care about gordon, ive been saying that all off season. he's honestly the least of my worries, that OL is bad and without okung its worse than bad.

by the way, if you want to talk about over-rated, how did Lindsay do yesterday?
    Lindsay's not overrated. He gets a lot of love around here of course, but he doesn't get it nationally.

I forgot about Okung. I didn't watch hardly any of that game Sunday, because I benched Marlon Mack, and I'm just not that masochistic.

i'm not sure about that, you would have to research it. but what i do know is teams are starting to use joint practices more which they feel gives them "close to" game reps without actually going to the ground.

do you actually think a handful of snaps in a preseason game would have changed much? very few teams did more than that, only the seahawks come to mind but there might be more.

as far as your point about your corner getting picked on because your starting corner was out......that exact same thing happened to thew chargers. lol

so that was your only guy you were missing? the chargers now only have 3 healthy corners, perryman still isn't healthy, okung won't be able to play for a while, derwin james is out until December probably. how do you feel about that? can i make an excuse for that too? or is only losing one starter debilitating to the broncos but not having several on the chargers no big deal?

can you at least try to be consistent for once?
    Joint practice is not a game lol it’s a chance to practice against another team, it is not on the same level as a real game, but you should know that
    Or should

Again the starting offense as a group ... as a group !! Without Leary played 20 snaps in pre season
    In my opinion, on a team with a new qb, new RT, New LG, new center and the entire team learning a new offensive scheme from their new OC needs more then 20 live snaps

The defense the same

FYI I didn’t bring up missing players I only corrected your post saying at least we had all our players
    Last edited by arapaho; 09-10-2019 at 08:37 PM.

Well I hate losing, Iím gonna believe we will get better, Iím not worried

same drab story in Denver fairy land, different year.

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....

I'm hopeful that things will get better but who knows how long?
    Even my mama's sisters cousins baby step child knows the answer to this question. I doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....

The Broncos moved the ball down the field, however we kicked field goals while they scored touchdowns.

10 yards per pass attempt from the Oakland offense, (basically their TEs over Isaac Yiadom) is going to get you beaten every time.

The individual performances on offense out numbered the individual performances on defense for once. Sux for the D but there is hope for the offense.

Donatell needs to be in the press box and not on the field.

Broncos arenít a bad team by any means but they were once again unprepared!

Congrats on the win DS
    We had an avatar bet but it's a push. You said at least 3 sacks, I said 1 or 2. Not even I thought Carr wouldn't get touched.

Once again

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    We had an avatar bet but it's a push. You said at least 3 sacks, I said 1 or 2. Not even I thought Carr wouldn't get touched.
    I know, we agreed upon it for 6 weeks and Iím a man of my word so what ever you got as long as itís in the code of conduct Iíll accept my crow.

Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Even my mama's sisters cousins baby step child knows the answer to this question. I doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.
    So basically you think YOU know the answer here! Good luck NoRing, youíll be living under that moniker for the rest of your LA Chrash existence because Philis and the girls are winning as much as the 2015 New England pansies, NOTHINNNG!