Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    Bolles made me pretty sad, but outside of not having a pass rush whatsoever, the rest of the team is way better than last years squad.

Green Bay is in for a surprise, gonna be a lot closer than the talking heads are thinking.
    I agree with this completely. I think this game will be a lot closer than people are expecting.

Quote Originally Posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    Bolles made me pretty sad, but outside of not having a pass rush whatsoever, the rest of the team is way better than last years squad.

Green Bay is in for a surprise, gonna be a lot closer than the talking heads are thinking.
    Green Bay can be beat. The only thing different this year is that their D is better. That may be a factor in the end. Rodgers is not the scary dude he used to be. Still really good, but seemingly off a bit. Gotta keep Adams in check. They are not as deep in receivers as they once were. The run game is fine, with Jones and Williams, but containable.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    I think we win against the Jags and Oakland once, and that's it. Maybe the Titans. That's good enough for a top 5 pick, if not a top 3 pick. Elway does far better picking in those ranges than when actual scouting is required in the late teens or 20's.
    Only the Patriots and the Eagles GM can say they won a Lombardi as recently as JE has. Our defense will come around.

We lost 2 close games. This team will finish strong if injuries don't take their toll.
    [

I do think this team is on the cusp of being a wild card threat. Cut out the holding penalties and I think wed be 2-0 instead of 0-2 even with no pass rush. Switching from a zone to press man scheme would have us at 2-0 with all the holding calls IMO.

Well we should be in a good position to hit a top prospect in the draft.