Former Broncos WR Demaryius Thomas + K Sam Ficken Traded From Patriots To N.Y. Jets

Hi, Broncos fans. . Demaryius Thomas is traded and playing to his fourth NFL team in his career tonight, from the Broncos to the Texans, and now traded by the Patriots to the N.Y. Jets, along with kicker Sam Ficken who also previously played with the L.A. Rams. This transaction probably made him expendable in New England since they already signed Antonio Brown.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...rces-say-new-k

Good for DT, hell have an opportunity to step in right away and try to be a difference maker in a scheme hes familiar with and a pretty decent young QB

Edit: Looks like he gets Trevor Siemian for the next month or so. I expect hell get force fed a lot of passes
    Last edited by beastlyskronk; 09-12-2019 at 11:52 AM.

Just like the Jets to add a Ficken kicker

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Good for DT, he’ll have an opportunity to step in right away and try to be a difference maker in a scheme he’s familiar with and a pretty decent young QB

Edit: Looks like he gets Trevor Siemian for the next month or so. I expect he’ll get force fed a lot of passes
    Probably will be force fed balls he will be unable to catch...not because of DT's hands but because TS will throw them out of anyone's reach who is not 13 feel tall.
    All I want for Christmas is a Bronco QB controversy