• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sam_Z
    Banned User
    • Dec 2004

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    its probably the way he normally speaks
    I know that and that is what is so sad about it. You saw the email, Tell me how anyone not named Antonio Brown could get through their adult life talking the way he talks.

Comment

• obi-groo
      Practice Squad
      • Aug 2013

I am skeptical that this is legit. I agree the man can be trouble....but there have been too many fake accusations of this type. Hopefully....true or not....it still disrupts the Patriots.

Comment

• Sam_Z
        Banned User
        • Dec 2004

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
        I am skeptical that this is legit. I agree the man can be trouble....but there have been too many fake accusations of this type. Hopefully....true or not....it still disrupts the Patriots.
        I don’t think it disrupts them any more than the antics of Robert Krack or Chungs cocaine use.

Comment

• Spice 1
          Football Immortal
          • Sep 2004

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          I saw it, Brown definitely needs to let go of the adolescent street talk and learn to speak more adult... lol
          He lives in a world where he doesn't have to, though. If someone will pay you millions of dollars to play professional sports, let alone do so immediately after you've forced your termination through repeated acts of insubordination, the incentive to exhibit a mastery of the English language isn't very high.

Comment

• CinnaMunMun
            Killer Tofu
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by obi-groo View Post
            Looks like she has evidence via emails and texts from AB talking about the sexual assault. The rape is harder to prove if it is just her word vs his.

Comment

• dizzolve
              Orange Rush
              • Mar 2009

Sure, but what proof does she have? Just her testimony vs his testimony. No police report and perhaps more importantly no rape kit. She kept seeing him several times AFTER the incident? Doesn't make sense.
              No idea I haven't even read a story yet. Just this post. It's not for me to worry about

AB is emotionally immature. Even if she doesn't win........... AB could still lose
              The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

• Sam_Z
                Banned User
                • Dec 2004

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                He lives in a world where he doesn't have to, though. If someone will pay you millions of dollars to play professional sports, let alone do so immediately after you've forced your termination through repeated acts of insubordination, the incentive to exhibit a mastery of the English language isn't very high.
                Hahaha I guess that’s an accurate assessment.

Comment

• Sam_Z
                  Banned User
                  • Dec 2004

Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-11-2019, 02:33 PM.

Comment

• DevilSpawn
                    versus you
                    • Mar 2006

Originally posted by CinnaMunMun View Post
                    Looks like she has evidence via emails and texts from AB talking about the sexual assault. The rape is harder to prove if it is just her word vs his.
                    What the... where the hell have you been?

Comment

• Saddletramp
                      Captain
                      • Nov 2005

[url=https://postimages.org/]

Damn that's funny.....
                      Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-11-2019, 02:33 PM.
                      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• jazzbodog
                        Football Immortal
                        • Aug 2007

He's no angel if you read his emails but not sure he's guilty of rape. This incident happened 2 years ago and she didn't even file a police report. Now all rape accusations should be taken seriously but you just can't sue a guy for money immediately after he signs with NE
                        Sure you can! This is what happens when losers mingle with other losers!

Isn't this whole AB thing the past few weeks including now about big $$$? What....a.....suprise!

It's impossible for the Patsy's to stay out of controversy for any substantial length of time. Please see my first sentence regarding losers!
                        Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• CinnaMunMun
                          Killer Tofu
                          • Oct 2005

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
                          What the... where the hell have you been?
                          I've been hiding in the corner, eating all of the loose change people drop!

Comment

• jazzbodog
                            Football Immortal
                            • Aug 2007

Whoa! Is that Coach Gruden's twin sister or oldest daughter? Somewhat cute but very masculine!
                            Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• jazzbodog
                              Football Immortal
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                              These days people sue for all sorts of reasons, some for pure monetary gain as their motive. I’m not sayin’ that’s the case here but technically he is innocent until proven guilty.
                              "Theses days"? How about for "FOREVER". And why do they do it? Because it works!
                              It's only when a person sues for one dollar or court costs and attorneys fees is it "not for the money".
                              Utah Bronco Freak

Comment

• Sam_Z
                                Banned User
                                • Dec 2004

Originally posted by jazzbodog View Post
                                "Theses days"? How about for "FOREVER". And why do they do it? Because it works!
                                It's only when a person sues for one dollar or court costs and attorneys fees is it "not for the money".
                                That is no rings, he makes a few post a month, gets owned, crawls back under the rock! Talk about routine

Comment

Working...
                                X