Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 86
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,440
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Sure you can! This is what happens when losers mingle with other losers!

    Isn't this whole AB thing the past few weeks including now about big $$$? What....a.....suprise!

    It's impossible for the Patsy's to stay out of controversy for any substantial length of time. Please see my first sentence regarding losers!
    If the Pats are losers, what does that make the Broncos who have half the number of Super Bowls? Scum?

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    8,451
    Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    What the... where the hell have you been?
    ^^^^^^^
    Yeah that.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    If the Pats are losers, what does that make the Broncos who have half the number of Super Bowls? Scum?
    Boy, you certainly lack intelligence. That flew right over your head. People can be winners and even bigger losers at the same time.
    Let me give you some examples.

    Mike Tyson, won many fights, but was a loser, biting a portion of an opponents ear off.
    Dennis Rodman, NBA champion, loser due to hanging with the North Korean dictator.
    O.J. Simpson, NFL superstar, loser due to murdering 2 people in California.
    Bill Cosby, very funny comedian, loser due to drugging multiple women then raping them.
    1919 Chicago White Sox, intentionally losing the 1919 World Series against the Cincinnati Reds in exchange for money.
    New England Patriots/Tom Brady, 6X Super Bowl winners, losers due to multiple cheating scandals.

    GET IT!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Haterville, CA
    Posts
    3,317
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    That is no rings, he makes a few post a month, gets owned, crawls back under the rock! Talk about routine
    Unlike some of you nerdy smack geeks that live here 24/7 sitting in your mamas basement on your IBMs I actually have a job traveling the world using my iPad Pro. And no Jassbekitten didn’t just “own me”.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,424
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Unlike some of you nerdy smack geeks that live here 24/7 sitting in your mamas basement on your IBMs I actually have a job traveling the world using my iPad Pro. And no Jassbekitten didn’t just “own me”.

    You travel on your iPad? Like a magic carpet?
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,302
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Sure, but what proof does she have? Just her testimony vs his testimony. No police report and perhaps more importantly no rape kit. She kept seeing him several times AFTER the incident? Doesn't make sense.
    So Peyton Manning is a rapist (in your own words) but your man crush is innocent?
    Don't you just love how these Patsie clowns always justify their teams misconduct?
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,345
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Unlike some of you nerdy smack geeks that live here 24/7 sitting in your mamas basement on your IBMs I actually have a job traveling the world using my iPad Pro. And no Jassbekitten didn’t just “own me”.
    That may be but you’ll still be ringless whenever you decide to land that magic “iPad Pro”!

    Dude accuses people of living in their moms basement when he’s living in lala land.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Haterville, CA
    Posts
    3,317
    Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    You travel on your iPad? Like a magic carpet?
    It’s a whole new world my friend, a whole new world.

    Have you ever been to the Cave of Wonders?
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    5,440
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Boy, you certainly lack intelligence. That flew right over your head. People can be winners and even bigger losers at the same time.
    Let me give you some examples.

    Mike Tyson, won many fights, but was a loser, biting a portion of an opponents ear off.
    Dennis Rodman, NBA champion, loser due to hanging with the North Korean dictator.
    O.J. Simpson, NFL superstar, loser due to murdering 2 people in California.
    Bill Cosby, very funny comedian, loser due to drugging multiple women then raping them.
    1919 Chicago White Sox, intentionally losing the 1919 World Series against the Cincinnati Reds in exchange for money.
    New England Patriots/Tom Brady, 6X Super Bowl winners, losers due to multiple cheating scandals.

    GET IT!
    I guess we are all losers for hanging out with you in this forum...I lack intelligence but I suppose are super smart being a quality control specialist?
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-12-2019 at 05:50 AM.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Haterville, CA
    Posts
    3,317
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I guess we are all losers for hanging out with you in this forum...I lack intelligence but I suppose are super smart being a quality control specialist
    He’s an Angy Elf

    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    1,591
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Unlike some of you nerdy smack geeks that live here 24/7 sitting in your mamas basement on your IBMs I actually have a job traveling the world using my iPad Pro. And no Jassbekitten didn’t just “own me”.
    Really NoRing???? Before SB 50, you were here daily stating incoherent blab, over and over..... Chargers this, Chargers that..... Then all of a sudden you started having all these extended business trips.... Then Denver loses week 1 and the Chargers win...... HERE YOU ARE...... How long is your stay this year?

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    925
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Unlike some of you nerdy smack geeks that live here 24/7 sitting in your mamas basement on your IBMs I actually have a job traveling the world using my iPad Pro. And no Jassbekitten didn’t just “own me”.
    Traveling the world! You little "jet setter techno extraordinaire totally awesome cool dude....in your dreams"!
    Move over everyone, High End World Traveling Stud Muffin coming through the Bronco smack forum! Let's see, I''m visualizing a four letter word....starts with the letter D, ends with the letter K and rhymes with fork.

    I'm also wondering, mirror mirror on the wall, who's the biggest and most shallow Sparkler fan in the world! I should flip a coin to see if it lands on heads (baph) or just as lame and horrible, tails (NRNGs!

    You do not qualify as an "elite" world traveler just because you peddle cheap Chinese whoopee cushions across the globe! Not classy dude!
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 09-13-2019 at 05:53 PM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Really NoRing???? Before SB 50, you were here daily stating incoherent blab, over and over..... Chargers this, Chargers that..... Then all of a sudden you started having all these extended business trips.... Then Denver loses week 1 and the Chargers win...... HERE YOU ARE...... How long is your stay this year?
    For NoRing Rings are given out after week one..LOL
    Last edited by Assassin27; 09-13-2019 at 06:26 PM.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Parts Unknown
    Posts
    1,709
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    I guess we are all losers for hanging out with you in this forum...I lack intelligence but I suppose are super smart being a quality control specialist?
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    He’s an Angy Elf

    Well!!! A Bandwagon loser fan that is only a part time fan and a loser fan with nothing....Hmmm!!!
    Last edited by Assassin27; 09-13-2019 at 06:26 PM.
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Nelson, BC
    Posts
    18,424
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    It’s a whole new world my friend, a whole new world.

    Have you ever been to the Cave of Wonders?
    Have you ever left it?
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

    Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •