Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Patriots' Antonio Brown Accused of Sexual Assault, Rape

http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Wonder why he hasnít posted this to his twitter feed!

Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-10-2019 at 06:43 PM.

If he did something wrong, she should have filed criminal charges against him, not go after his money in a civil case.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    If he did something wrong, she should have filed criminal charges against him, not go after his money in a civil case.
    That is just something that the AB camp is saying at the moment. They are both making accusations toward each other at this point in time.

What makes brown a piece of crap is how he screwed the raiders over but Iím still not sure if I should be happy or feel a sense of contrite for them.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-10-2019 at 07:58 PM.

The timing ......... is unreal

........ time to 'distract' the Patsies now
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post

I actually saw this sometime Thursday afternoon but thought it was fake because only one person, an unverified twitter account, was talking about it. I dismissed it again when it wasn't trending the next day.

I'm surprised it took another 4 days to go viral.

There's an email floating around that I can't post here. It's barely in English but if you can understand it, it doesn't help the accuser's case.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    That is just something that the AB camp is saying at the moment. They are both making accusations toward each other at this point in time.

What makes brown a piece of crap is how he screwed the raiders over but Iím still not sure if I should be happy or feel a sense of contrite for them.
    He's no angel if you read his emails but not sure he's guilty of rape. This incident happened 2 years ago and she didn't even file a police report. Now all rape accusations should be taken seriously but you just can't sue a guy for money immediately after he signs with NE

He's no angel if you read his emails but not sure he's guilty of rape. This incident happened 2 years ago and she didn't even file a police report. Now all rape accusations should be taken seriously but you just can't sue a guy for money immediately after he signs with NE
    These days people sue for all sorts of reasons, some for pure monetary gain as their motive. I’m not sayin’ that’s the case here but technically he is innocent until proven guilty.
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....

Hahahahaha it could be the pansies putting her up to it in order to draw attention away from their collusion with Brown. Lol

At this point I wouldnít put a thing past belicheat.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    There's an email floating around that I can't post here. It's barely in English but if you can understand it, it doesn't help the accuser's case.
    I saw it, Brown definitely needs to let go of the adolescent street talk and learn to speak more adult... lol

The thing is that he was already making big money with Pitts at that time and it does sound as if she was trying to extort money from him. I donít see this going very far on her behalf if that was the case then.

However spawn just stated above that he saw reports last Thursday, long before Oakland released him so it has nothing to do with New England unless itís another cover up cheat motive from belicheat!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-11-2019 at 06:43 AM.

civil cases require a much lower standard of proof to win

maybe there isn't enough to hold a criminal case
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

civil cases require a much lower standard of proof to win

maybe there isn't enough to hold a criminal case
    Sure, but what proof does she have? Just her testimony vs his testimony. No police report and perhaps more importantly no rape kit. She kept seeing him several times AFTER the incident? Doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I saw it, Brown definitely needs to let go of the adolescent street talk and learn to speak more adult... lol
    its probably the way he normally speaks