Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    My guess is Brown will get suspended or placed on the commissioner's exempt list.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2019/09/16/another-antonio-brown-accuser-comes-forward/amp/

Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-19-2019 at 10:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    My guess is Brown will get suspended or placed on the commissioner's exempt list.
    Well, I was close. Antonio Brown released.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/pittsbu...-patriots/amp/

That son of a gun literally sent his accuser pictures of her own children.

What the hell did he have somebody follow her and take pictures of her and her family as a scare tactic?

The patriots should be ashamed of themselves for even signing this piece of garbage.

One would think they wouldve learned after defending Hernandez in the way that they did but stupid is as stupid does.

Yes super bowl winners on the field but losers in life!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-20-2019 at 01:41 PM.

Don't worry Sam, we won the Super Bowl last year without Brown. We still have Edelman, Gordon, Dorsett and two budding players like Harry and Meyers at WR. That's plenty of firepower.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-20-2019 at 01:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/pittsbu...-patriots/amp/

That son of a gun literally sent his accuser pictures of her own children.

What the hell did he have somebody follow her and take pictures of her and her family as a scare tactic?

The patriots should be ashamed of themselves for even signing this piece of garbage.

One would think they would’ve learned after defending Hernandez in the way that they did but stupid is as stupid does.

Yes super bowl winners on the field but losers in life!
    He's a complete idiot. The Pats told him to keep himself clean and he didn't listen. And I'm sure he got the photo of the woman's family off social media or something. I personally did not think the texts were threatening, but it was clear that Brown was going to be a headache throughout the season. And how do you know the Pats even knew about the rape allegations when they signed him? At that time all we knew was he had a habit of fighting with teammates and did weird stuff to get himself cut in Oakland. And how did they defend Hernandez? They cut him as soon as he was charged with murder.
    Last edited by TommyBrady12; 09-20-2019 at 02:12 PM.

He's a complete idiot. The Pats told him to keep himself clean and he didn't listen. And I'm sure he got the photo of the woman's family off social media or something. I personally did not think the texts were threatening, but it was clear that Brown was going to be a headache throughout the season. And how do you know the Pats even knew about the rape allegations when they signed him? At that time all we knew was he had a habit of fighting with teammates and did weird stuff to get himself cut in Oakland. And how did they defend Hernandez? They cut him as soon as he was charged with murder.
    Spawn posted an article the Thursday before Oakland cut him so either the pansies already knew or they were too friggin lazy to do their homework.

Robert Krack defended him to great lengths before he was cut but already accused. I understand its innocent until proven guilty but I think krack already knew the inevitable.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-20-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Spawn posted an article the Thursday before Oakland cut him so either the pansies already knew or they were too friggin lazy to do their homework.
    NFL Network just said the Pats didn't know about the civil lawsuit against Brown. Somehow it slipped through the cracks.

NFL Network just said the Pats didn't know about the civil lawsuit against Brown. Somehow he slipped through Roberts crack.
    Fixed it for ya. AB that piece ole

NFL Network just said the Pats didn't know about the civil lawsuit against Brown. Somehow it slipped through the cracks.
    And if the Pats did know Im sure they would be upfront and tell us......in other news the entire Patriots organization has had to replace broken phones lol!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    And if the Pats did know I’m sure they would be upfront and tell us......in other news the entire Patriots organization has had to replace broken phones lol!!!!!
    You can LOL all you want. You should worry about your crap Broncos team that you said would make the playoffs...

You can LOL all you want. You should worry about your crap Broncos team that you said would make the playoffs...
    16-24
    14-16

Not like weve lost by huge margins against two very good teams. Take back some of the Garret Bolles penalties and perhaps things end differently.

I'll bet Sparkler baph is licking his chops!

Wouldn't it be great if the Dolts grabbed AB and then we could hear baph vomit never ending nonsense justification as to why it was a logical thing to do and in no way a big deal to sign a scum bag loser because hey, whatever it takes to win in the AFC West, right!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    I'll bet Sparkler baph is licking his chops!

Wouldn't it be great if the Dolts grabbed AB and then we could hear baph vomit never ending nonsense justification as to why it was a logical thing to do and in no way a big deal to sign a scum bag loser because hey, whatever it takes to win in the AFC West, right!
    He is a very good player, and I'm still upset it didn't work out. But Brown probably won't play again this season. At any moment he could get suspended and is a major headache.

He is a very good player, and I'm still upset it didn't work out. But Brown probably won't play again this season. At any moment he could get suspended and is a major headache.
    Aaron Hernandez was good at football too......