2019 NFL TV Distribution Maps - Week 2

Hi, Broncos fans! . Dick Stockton and former Broncos offensive lineman and Super Bowl Champion Mark Schlereth, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Jennifer Hale, are announcing the Broncos Vs. Bears late double header game on the NFL On FOX, seen regionally, and locally on KDVR FOX Channel 31, live on HD.

KDVR Fox Channel 31 is also televising the Cowboys @ Redskins NFL On FOX early double header game, and KCNC CBS Channel 4 will also televise the L.A. Chargers @ Lions early single header game on The NFL On CBS, both seen live in Denver on HD.

https://506sports.com/

https://www.506sports.com/

I'm new to the NFL network experience.

In STL the locally televised game will be the saints vs rams... so will nfl netowrk have the broncos/bears game?

This is my 1st year trying to watch games...."correctly".

Thread cleaned.

Let's not go there. Thanks.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta View Post

In STL the locally televised game will be the saints vs rams... so will nfl netowrk have the broncos/bears game?

NFL Network will not carry the Broncos/Bears. By chance did you mean NFL Ticket? NFL Ticket would have the game in STL market.

NFL Network has some “live look ins” for some games but no guarantee they have any live takes of the Broncos/Bears game.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzies94ta View Post

No NFLN. Only Fox.

If you know anyone up North in Springfield you can go watch the game at their place.

NFL Ticket.

Thanks all (sorry mods)
    Sept. 10, 2006, Den@StL 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, Den@K.C. 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, Den@Stl 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended