• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • orange crush75
    Captain
    • Feb 2006

72 can't play

Listening to stink on the fan . Hes suggesting we trade for T. William's OL from Redskins . He said 72 cant play just cant cut it.
  • beastlyskronk
    Football Immortal
    • Jun 2007

Bolles was solid Monday night, definitely wasn’t the issue on the oline. He’ll have a big test against Floyd and Mack but Williams won’t make or break this team IMO, he’d just be a injury prone luxury piece with a hefty price tag

Comment

• Saddletramp
      Captain
      • Nov 2005

Bolles should of been cut 1/2 way through last season.
      [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
      Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• the0rangecrush
        Captain
        • Apr 2009

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
        Bolles was solid Monday night, definitely wasn’t the issue on the oline. He’ll have a big test against Floyd and Mack but Williams won’t make or break this team IMO, he’d just be a injury prone luxury piece with a hefty price tag
        Bolles had some issues. That said everyone apart from Risner did as well. I agree on the Williams thing, I don't think adding him will be a missing piece. For better or worse I think we are gonna ride the year out with Garrett.
        What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
        I don't know and I don't care

Comment

• EddieMac
          Canuck Mod, eh!
          • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
          Bolles should of been cut 1/2 way through last season.

But he played well second half the season.......
          sigpic

Comment

• Saddletramp
            Captain
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
            But he played well second half the season.......
            And then has to relearn the game in training camp and has a crap first half of the season. We cannot afford to wait 8 games for him to get his crap together and start playing. He is dead weight that needs to be cut.
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

Comment

• orange crush75
              Captain
              • Feb 2006

Stink went on to say he has been going over the film and his comment was Line Jesus couldnt fix Bolles lol. He said T.Williams been to 7 probowls is 31 . Said he'd fill the need for a great LT for 4-5 years . I'm not gonna lie everytime they called holding Monday night I was surprised it wasnt #72. I do know one thing is that we really need help and depth at the OL.

On a side note it was also stated that 75% of 1st rounders never make it to their 2nd contract with the team that drafted them . Just food for thought.

Comment

• beastlyskronk
                Football Immortal
                • Jun 2007

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                Bolles had some issues. That said everyone apart from Risner did as well. I agree on the Williams thing, I don't think adding him will be a missing piece. For better or worse I think we are gonna ride the year out with Garrett.
                But he didn’t allow a sack or have a holding penalty. If this is where he’s starting at this season, his time with Munchak throughout the season should result in much much better play than we’re accustomed to.

Comment

• beastlyskronk
                  Football Immortal
                  • Jun 2007

Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post
                  Stink went on to say he has been going over the film and his comment was Line Jesus couldnt fix Bolles lol. He said T.Williams been to 7 probowls is 31 . Said he'd fill the need for a great LT for 4-5 years . I'm not gonna lie everytime they called holding Monday night I was surprised it wasnt #72. I do know one thing is that we really need help and depth at the OL.

On a side note it was also stated that 75% of 1st rounders never make it to their 2nd contract with the team that drafted them . Just food for thought.
                  But how many games is Williams playing in those 4-5 years? And how many games is he going to be hampered by injury while playing? We could get Williams and see Bolles get just as many snaps as him.

Comment

• Broncos-R-Great
                    Hall of Famer
                    • Apr 2009

We really need to move on from this “1 player away mentality”. We really shouldn’t trade away multiple high picks while giving a massive contract to a 31 year old injury prone player, it doesn’t make much sense for this team in its current state.

Comment

• orange crush75
                      Captain
                      • Feb 2006

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                      But how many games is Williams playing in those 4-5 years? And how many games is he going to be hampered by injury while playing? We could get Williams and see Bolles get just as many snaps as him.
                      Valid point

Comment

• DENVERSB50CHAMP
                        Football Immortal
                        • Mar 2017

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                        We really need to move on from this “1 player away mentality”. We really shouldn’t trade away multiple high picks while giving a massive contract to a 31 year old injury prone player, it doesn’t make much sense for this team in its current state.

Sometimes I swear You and I are the only 1's with commonsense. I am sick of getting rid of a player after 1 Year only for them to go on and become a Pro Bowler for another Team. Bolles did Great vs the Raiders I remember a particular play where the Pass Protection held up for like what seemed to be forever when it was 3rd and 2 and with all that Time Joe Flaco does not step up for the 1st down does not find his check down instead he takes a 8 yard sack. Now that is all on the QB.

Comment

• Alaskajoe
                          Bench Warmer
                          • Jan 2009

Lets continue with the rebuild. Draft a LT in round 1 or 2 along with a MLB, move Bolles to RG if need be, use our extra 3rd to move back into round 2 if theres a CB prospect we like. No more bandaids.
                          I need more Oline, please and thank you

Comment

• orange crush75
                            Captain
                            • Feb 2006

Is there OL coming out next draft that's a 1st round no brainer ? I think we need to beef up our trench players . It seems games are won or lost in the trenches. I'm fine with Bolles as long as he can play at a high level and not be a hindrance to the team.

Comment

• Broncos-R-Great
                              Hall of Famer
                              • Apr 2009

Originally posted by orange crush75 View Post

How many LT’s actually play until their 36 though?Not many I’m guessing. With his injury history, I’m thinking Williams only has about 2 years left I’m him, why do you think he’s now pushing for his last big contract....

If we still had Manning playing for one more ring, then why not mortgage our future for him. But right now, it just doesn’t make much sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X