Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: 72 can't play

Elway isn't going to give up on Bolles. Although we don't have the depth, Elway is probably forcing Fangio to keep playing him. He's just another first-round draft pick that is not playing or progressing well at all...

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Elway isn't going to give up on Bolles. Although we don't have the depth, Elway is probably forcing Fangio to keep playing him. He's just another first-round draft pick that is not playing or progressing well at all...
    I know I shouldnít post this but I had a chuckle over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I know I shouldn’t post this but I had a chuckle over it.
    I think we're going to see a lot of these type of memes this season if he doesn't get his stuff together....

He might be better at DT at this point

Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    He might be better at DT at this point
    been saying it for at least a year...he should be moved to OG. he doesn't have the feet to play outside but has the attitude for inside.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    been saying it for at least a year...he should be moved to OG. he doesn't have the feet to play outside but has the attitude for inside.
    I honestly donít know whatís worse at this point, his feet or his hands. Heís doing this weak uppercut motion up the arms of the defender and is content to have his hands on shoulders instead of the chest.

Can we get a bench Bolles billboard going?
    Last edited by beastlyskronk; 09-17-2019 at 10:46 AM.

Whether Bolles plays G or DT he will still likely get flagged for holding.

I'm sure Fangio has met with Munchak and they will double their efforts to break his habits and teach him proper technique. They have 14 more games to get him on track. If he's still a liability to the offense by the end of the season and proves to be incorrigible and unteachable, then he should be cut.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Whether Bolles plays G or DT he will still likely get flagged for holding.

I'm sure Fangio has met with Munchak and they will double their efforts to break his habits and teach him proper technique. They have 14 more games to get him on track. If he's still a liability to the offense by the end of the season and proves to be incorrigible and unteachable, then he should be cut.
    either way he needs to show he can be an LT or he will be moved or what not by seasons end

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

I honestly don't think he knows how to play the position. He's possibly the worst LT I've seen in years. His technique is bad and he doesn't seem to understand what a hold is. His holds are usually blatant. I didn't think he was good coming out of college. He had a reputation for being rough and physical, but that's because he was significantly older than the DLineman he faced. Swallow your pride Elway, admit you drafted another bust and try someone else at the spot. It can't get much worse.

[QUOTE=beastlyskronk;5830794]I honestly don’t know what’s worse at this point, his feet or his hands. He’s doing this weak uppercut motion up the arms of the defender and is content to have his hands on shoulders instead of the chest.

Can we get a bench Bolles billboard going?[/QUOTE]

Ray Lewis chuckles....

Someone did an interview with E. Sanders, when asked if he had talked to Bolles about his..miscomings he replied, " I've talked to him. I've talked to him. We've all talked to him. We'll see."

Check out @NickiJhabvalaís Tweet: https://twitter.com/NickiJhabvala/st...723075072?s=09
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-17-2019 at 03:21 PM.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

He may have a learning disability, he had a poor Wonderlic score

Bolles score 9

Hall of fame left tackle Jonathan Ogden score 35

Munchak needs to sit down with him and see if he is coachable

The Raiders just cut Jonathan Cooper to make room for Richie Incognito. I wouldn't mind seeing the Broncos bring him in to replace Leary.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    It's the only option left for the Broncos. Either move him inside, or cut him, because nobody will give you anything for the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    The problem with Bolles goes beyond the holding penalties. His teammates were publicly supporting him yesterday, but that wonít last. I have to believe some players already despise him. Heís been coddled and given more chances because he was a 1st round pick, one of Elwayís picks. Other players donít get the same slack. There are more talented players whoíve been cut just because there arenít enough roster spots. Schlereth talked about this topic today. Bolles will negatively affect the moral of the line and the entire offense. If Fangio backs up the tough talk, heíll bench Bolles when James returns by swinging Wilkinson to LT. Itís nothing personal against Bolles but he better be done as a starter. No way heís earned a second contract. Just another bust in a growing list for Elway.
    gee how big is the list are you keeping track