Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 72 can't play

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    but this guy came in with baggage. it was a horrible first round pick and he already led the NCAA in yellows since hes not a disciplined player. Unless Elway's the real father of his kid is was a terrible pick.
    Agree 100%. I hated this pick from day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    While I get your point, I think sometimes you have to draft BPA at a spot of need. Problem in many cases is the players we are drafting. If we had drafted Ramczyk, there is a good chance we wouldn't be having so many discussions about bad LT play right now.
    Agree with you 100% about Ramczyk.

While I get your point, I think sometimes you have to draft BPA at a spot of need. Problem in many cases is the players we are drafting. If we had drafted Ramczyk, there is a good chance we wouldn't be having so many discussions about bad LT play right now.
    That’s possible but I think it’s also just as possible he doesn’t pan out at LT here in a much less creative scheme with QBs that struggle to read defenses. He’d probably still be better than Bolles but that isn’t saying much. Situations are different, so it’s hard to say for sure if both end up being the same player they are now on different teams.

The Bolles Saga has gone National news now

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ts-got-to-stop
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    The Bolles Saga has gone National news now

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ts-got-to-stop
    If that doesn't shout that he needs to get better, then nothing will.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    If that doesn't shout that he needs to get better, then nothing will.
    It screams he needs to be gone.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

I did nothing but cringe everytime a flag was thrown. If they call 72 for holding, I literally was yelling at the TV. My wife even said........ what is with this guy?
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Quote Originally Posted by CTM View Post
    That's what I was thinking. I like Wilkinson, I think he's got good size and is naturally a better athlete than people realize. I don't think we need to waste time testing Bolles out at RT. Keep it as is and just hope James gets healthy quickly.
    That is an option too. For me I'd like to see Bolles play a couple of games there before possibly benching him and making him a swing tackle if we are going to make the move anyways might as well be now.

It doesn't seem like the CS is any rush though

Quote Originally Posted by welderhead View Post
    Yah, I don't know what another team would give us that wasn't very bad for us. I suppose the Bears would offer locusts or something like that.
    We know things are bad when we start talking locusts. Made me chuckle.

It bothers me that he thinks he’s being targeted and he’s trying to play physical. His holding penalties are blatant and egregious. He constantly opens up his shoulders and makes it so he gets beat to the outside consistently, so he has to tackle a guy to keep him from blowing up the QB. His technique is bad and he doesn’t seem to have the right mentality. He’s just not a good player.

If he struggles with technique in his natural position, I question how well he would absorb coaching to move to G. I really don’t think he would be a better G. I think the guy is a bust.

Yeah, as a guy from Wisconsin, I knew they made a mistake not taking Ramczyk. Wisconsin breeds lineman. Bolles is a trainwreck and better be benched. If they haven't made a change or some major adjustments during this week, then Munchek is overrated too.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzy22jeff View Post
    Yeah, as a guy from Wisconsin, I knew they made a mistake not taking Ramczyk. Wisconsin breeds lineman. Bolles is a trainwreck and better be benched. If they haven't made a change or some major adjustments during this week, then Munchek is overrated too.
    It wouldn’t matter if Munchak is the best line coach in the history of the game. Coaches need a “coachable” player to improve their technique. The comments by Bolles after the game told us everything we need to know. I coached people for 12 years (different profession) and his comments demonstrated a complete lack of ownership. Bolles has a victim mentality. He’s a bad football player with a loser mindset. The Broncos FO and coaching staff should understand this but I’m not convinced they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    It wouldn’t matter if Munchak is the best line coach in the history of the game. Coaches need a “coachable” player to improve their technique. The comments by Bolles after the game told us everything we need to know. I coached people for 12 years (different profession) and his comments demonstrated a complete lack of ownership. Bolles has a victim mentality. He’s a bad football player with a loser mindset. The Broncos FO and coaching staff should understand this but I’m not convinced they do.
    I'm not convinced they do either.

Watching the team the last couple of seasons, there's a lot of players that just don't seem like they're giving the effort they could be. I suspect this whole Bolles mess could be one of the reasons. No accountability if you're a 1st round pick, apparently.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Quote Originally Posted by Houshmazode View Post
    I'm not convinced they do either.

Watching the team the last couple of seasons, there's a lot of players that just don't seem like they're giving the effort they could be. I suspect this whole Bolles mess could be one of the reasons. No accountability if you're a 1st round pick, apparently.
    When Ja’Wuan James returns we’ll see if they swing Wilkinson to LT and bench Bolles. If that happens it will backup Fangio’s philosophy on death by inches. If not, there’s no reason for any player to fully buy into his program.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    When Ja’Wuan James returns we’ll see if they swing Wilkinson to LT and bench Bolles. If that happens it will backup Fangio’s philosophy on death by inches. If not, there’s no reason for any player to fully buy into his program.
    Some part of me feels like Elway is still pushing to have certain players play.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones