Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: 72 can't play

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    We can call it the great Bolles of fire drinking game... the shooter can be fireball!
    Ohhh I'm so in, that sounds like fun.
    Last edited by EddieMac; 09-15-2019 at 08:56 PM.
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

The sad fact is they are stuck with him until at least James comes back. They have no choice but to stick with him for now and pray he improves

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    The sad fact is they are stuck with him until at least James comes back. They have no choice but to stick with him for now and pray he improves
    Exactly right. When James comes back, move Wilkinson to the left side, and either keep Bolles as a backup for the season, move him inside, or trade or more likely cut him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Iím wondering if his Broncos teammates are despising him on the same level that his Utah teammates did.

The FO was to enamored with his athleticism and durability that they didn't even bother checking or caring that his teammates despised him in college.

From what Iíve heard, nothing was ever his fault and officials always had it out for him. Iíve also heard that heís ignored his coaches as far back as his freshmen year.
    I dont think he needs to listen to his coaches imho.

He seems to have a hold on the position already :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    Exactly right. When James comes back, move Wilkinson to the left side, and either keep Bolles as a backup for the season, move him inside, or trade or more likely cut him.
    Until they do so he is a ball and chain on this offense.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    I have an idea of how to turn this into a positive for the BCMB. Why don't we all choose a cocktail of our choice and every time Bolles gets called for a hold we have to take a drink. It will probably make it more tolerable and we can have a board wide drinking game to bring us a little closer and maybe take a little of the sting out at the same time.
    I bet we go through 2 bottles of that cocktail at least before seasons end.

Iím wondering if his Broncos teammates are despising him on the same level that his Utah teammates did.

The FO was to enamored with his athleticism and durability that they didn't even bother checking or caring that his teammates despised him in college.

From what Iíve heard, nothing was ever his fault and officials always had it out for him. Iíve also heard that heís ignored his coaches as far back as his freshmen year.
    Where did you get this information from?

Quote Originally Posted by gtown53 View Post
    I would do that opposite have james at lt and Wilkinson's remain at.

Ah geez, c'mon now.

Watching this video I feel bad for the guy. Bolles is a physical player....... but not too bright it seems. But he's clearly in denial and he's clearly stubborn

https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/...rn-this-around
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Where did you get this information from?
    I know you wouldnít believe me but Iíve worked very closely with the team and certain media members in the past who I still speak with on a regular basis.

Itís a small world And I understand that I probably shouldnít post information here without a link in but I did anyway.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-16-2019 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jbones733 View Post
    Bolles is a complete disaster. Another GEM 1st round pick by Elway. 1ST ROUND PICKS, Ray, Paxton,Bolles none of them will even be in the league next year. Itís almost impossible to draft that bad. Even if you tried
    Look at it this way. He followed those three with Chubb, Fant, and TBD. Maybe he has a three year span as good as that one was bad.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT

I know you wouldn’t believe me but I’ve worked very closely with the team and certain media members in the past who I still speak with on a regular basis.

It’s a small world And I understand that I probably shouldn’t post information here without a link in but I did anyway.
    Oh, sorry. Was never doubting your information. I was just more curious than anything...

Coach Fangio says Bolles is our starter basically because we have no one else.

What happens is Bolles gets hurt?

Do we move Risner?

I donít want to confuse Risner in his development like the previous staff did with DeMarcus Walker but really what happens if Bolles goes down?

Either way itís only going to uglier for Bolles this coming Sunday in Green Bay,
    ZaíDarius Smith and crowd noise!

Denver may just erupt during this game if Bolles doesnít wise up!