Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: 72 can't play

Shame on you... Trash has value!

Trent Williams is available

With his natural holding ability, maybe he could be moved to NT, never seen someone kill so many drives since he came into the league.

I have held out bashing the guy.. but I’m done... that was a complete meltdown..
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Dude is a bust at LT. Period. Time to shift him inside and hope he doesn't hold as much there.

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

This is my first time here,but today it became mandatory. Everyone is down on Garret Boles -and with good reason. 4 CALLED holds in a 15 minute period ,plus at least 2 more that weren't called[have defender in a neck lock]Great for street fighting but incomprehensibly bad for football . And he was a first round draft choice?????He can not learn[dumb] or he refuses to learn. It takes the whole team to win but Boles pretty much lost this game by himself. Maybe not,but there is no more room for him ANYBODY ELSE. ANYBODY. But the real thrust of my comments aren't about Boles . WHO MAKES ALL THESE BAD,TERRIBLE FIRST ROUND DRAFT CHOICES.JOHN ELWAY!!! He was one of the best quarterbacks ever in the NFL, but he has no ability on choices, and he will nit tolerate anybody's opinion who would know if they disagree. Someone else can list all his first round choices better than me And to my horror I found out they REHIRED him,and then gave him a raise. if you keep doing the same thing you will end up with the same results.DUH !!!

Quote Originally Posted by BeelzeBob View Post
    Dude is a bust at LT. Period. Time to shift him inside and hope he doesn't hold as much there.
    If he gets put inside he will be in the QBs lap every play.

Im so tired of Boles getting calls for penalties. I been watching this for years. Time to move on. Hes killing drives.

Quote Originally Posted by big duck View Post
    This is my first time here,but today it became mandatory. Everyone is down on Garret Boles -and with good reason. 4 CALLED holds in a 15 minute period ,plus at least 2 more that weren't called[have defender in a neck lock]Great for street fighting but incomprehensibly bad for football . And he was a first round draft choice?????He can not learn[dumb] or he refuses to learn. It takes the whole team to win but Boles pretty much lost this game by himself. Maybe not,but there is no more room for him ANYBODY ELSE. ANYBODY. But the real thrust of my comments aren't about Boles . WHO MAKES ALL THESE BAD,TERRIBLE FIRST ROUND DRAFT CHOICES.JOHN ELWAY!!! He was one of the best quarterbacks ever in the NFL, but he has no ability on choices, and he will nit tolerate anybody's opinion who would know if they disagree. Someone else can list all his first round choices better than me And to my horror I found out they REHIRED him,and then gave him a raise. if you keep doing the same thing you will end up with the same results.DUH !!!
    Welcome to the board!

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush_304 View Post
    If he gets put inside he will be in the QBs lap every play.
    I think he got an assist for roughing the passer on Flacco.

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Would you take CPs to delete those tweets? I cant take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
    Would you take CPs to delete those tweets? I can’t take it.

It's just unbelievable. SMH
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

MileHighReport
    @MileHighReport

If you mail us your Bolles jerseys, we’ll properly dispose of them and respect your anonymity. Offer good for everyone but Garrett Bolles.

I thought this was funny
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

He only got called for 4. In reality he should have been flagged for 6