Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jdhdiggs View Post
    I actually really enjoy watching Mahones play while rooting for him to lose. As for teams, I followed the Redskins since Riggens and the hogs but Snyder has demolished that team. I can only really say I'm a Broncos fan.
    It is really hard for me to hate Mahomes but I also use to feel that way about Brady so we will see what happens down the road.
    https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/s4pltBb35iBlrpYyfA6PTSXU4bI=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2924184/cj.0.gif

I hated watching Mahomes continue to create miracles against us last year. Throwing with his left hand, just before Von crushes him. Man that was frustrating. But after the pain of the defeat left, I was quite impressed. It's hard to hate someone when they are so gifted. I was truly entertained.....and that's what Elway did for me as a player....he entertained me week after week.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    Maybe I wasn't clear with what I mean?
    Way too often the camera focus' on a coach, either on the sideline or up in a box so what I get on the TV is what the camera is pointed at. I probably complain aloud to my TV "show the field" a couple dozen times a game because I want to see the teams lining up. Once they show the field, by pointing the camera at the field, than yes, it is a good view. I also hate when they do a split screen to show somebody they may be interviewing, usually that is only in preseason ... I think. Thanks for your "view" on this.

I am not familiar with the All 22, I imagine that it costs?
    Haha, whoops, sorry I misunderstood. I thought you wanted a camera view from the field that the coaches see from the sidelines. But now I understand, and fully agree. I got mad several times on Monday when they had to pan to Gruden to show his facial expressions following anything. I don't care about his expressions, nor about him. SHOW THE GAME!

As for the all 22, I think there's some package the NFL sells where you can get it. I don't think we have it in Canada. The only all 22 I've watched is actually an all 24 (Canada has 12 players each) from the leagues I've coached. the best part about it, aside from being able to see all of the players at one time, is that it shows spacing you just can't see from the sideline view. It lets you see the o-line splits, the exact techniques of each d-lineman, etc. And with most sideline views you can't see that.

Broncos are the only one! But I do root for former Broncos so I use to root for Hou when Gary was there( even DT for the short time). I kinda root For SF with Lynch and Shanny JT there. Those are always changing so it depends

None, as the journey is important to me. It's fun to watch the ups and downs of the Broncos and see all the would've, could've, should'ves that go along with it. It doesn't bother me when they're down, because it's a winning organization and they will rise to the top again. It's going to be fun to see how they do it this time.

The packers. No fandom there for the team, but im always waiting for a Magic Rodgers moment. The dude just has it. As Stephen A says...."He's a BAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDD MAN!"

Good question. My wife and I moved from San Jose to a couple hours south of Seattle in 2015 so we adopted the Seahawks as our 2nd team. I'm ok with rooting for them because of 2 major reasons:

1 - Most importantly they no longer live in the AFC West where they were one of my most hated teams...Boz...Krieg...Largent...Warner...yuck! And that awful Kingdome...what a horrible place for a team. It's actually kinda funny, out of all the Seahawk fans we see, I'd say only 1% ever wear a jersey from the old AFC West days and it's always a Largent
    2 - Their biggest rivalry (at least when we moved here) was with my absolute most hated NFL team of all time...the niners. Yes, though I've been a Bronco fan since 1984, it's not an AFC west opponent that's my most hated team...it's always been the niners ever since I was a kid, especially during the Montana years, though the Harbaugh/Kaep years were a close 2nd. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Seahawks beat Harbaugh/Kaep over and over in big games.

Ya, the super bowl 48 thing was a disaster - and I wore my Elway jersey everyday leading up to the game which lead to some interesting discussions in line at the grocery - but that loss didn't bug me nearly as much as the losses to NY, WAS and SF in the 80's. The largest joint Army/Air Force base in the US is near where we live (JBLM - Joint Base Lewis McChord) and there are always a ton of Bronco fans around...but I have to say, I haven't seen nearly as many Bronco fans during the VJ train wreck as I did during the Peyton years...the Fangio experiment got off to an awful start but my wife ordered some new Bronco stuff during the game, so hopefully she'll lead the way and we'll go back to seeing a lot of Bronco fans around
    Last edited by Dennis.1960; 09-13-2019 at 05:30 PM.
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

I don't follow another team but as I don't get to see full live coverage of many Broncos games, most weeks i end up watching RedZone.

I do though have favourite players on other teams especially Aaron Rodgers, Russell Wilson, Aaron Donald and CJ Anderson.

Texans. Since I live in Texas, I really would rather cheer for them instead of the Cowboys. Honestly it hasn't been easy rooting for them either.
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Broncos will always be the only team I will be a fan of. The only time I have a rooting interest is if it benefits the Broncos. That said, I do enjoy watching football, both college and NFL. I love watching good football and great players. It's what makes the game great. I live an hour outside of Philadelphia so I get the Eagles games. They've been a consistently good team since 2000. My wife is an Eagles fan, and I was happy for her when they beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl, as she was for me when we won in 2015. And I will say, despite their reputation, most Eagles fans are cool. Some give the rest a bad name. They're a good fan base to have an intelligent football conversation with.

I follow Deshaun Watson and cheer for him, not so much the Texans. He was exciting to watch especially when Clemson took down Alabama. Hopefully he stays healthy as he took some hard his last Monday night.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Texans. Since I live in Texas, I really would rather cheer for them instead of the Cowboys. Honestly it hasn't been easy rooting for them either.
    Well yeah, who would want to root for the Cowboys?

I only follow the Broncos.
    2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

Broncos 1
    Lions 2 cause I dunno
    Bears 3 cause my ex and I like trubisky

Now the hate
    Raiders 1
    Eagles 2
    Patriots 3
    Chiefs 4

Whats funny is I dont hate the chargers that much

Quote Originally Posted by jflee66 View Post
    None, as the journey is important to me. It's fun to watch the ups and downs of the Broncos and see all the would've, could've, should'ves that go along with it. It doesn't bother me when they're down, because it's a winning organization and they will rise to the top again. It's going to be fun to see how they do it this time.
    Yup me 2. In fact, woke up today realizing the season is already over I had started thinking about this topic. I have lived all over the US starting with NH. Growing up my grandfather taught me to be a Red Sox fan and daily we talked about it. Talk about training for this train wreck of a team. I started out rooting for the Giants & Y.A. Title because there wasn't even a Pat's team yet. Then the Pats got in & I rooted for Steve Grogan & the Hannah Brothers. Years later I moved to the Tampa area and grew to love the Bucs & even go to the playoff game in Tampa where they almost beat the Rams to go to the SB. Years later still moved to Wy 26 yrs ago & became a Bronco's fan. This thread wasn't about who we should switch to root for. Just what team to root for this year. That team for me is Green Bay. My Brother-In-Law & my nephew are die hard Pack fans in NH and I have followed them since Bart Starr days - always classy and alway interesting. I will still watch every single game and hope that we win.
    Bronco Bob

The Texans. I live in Houston so they're my 2nd favorite team. But I will always bleed orange.
    Hate the Cowgirls, though.
    Former Colorado resident, stuck in Texas. Broncos fan since 1987