Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Jacksonville as theyre technically our local team and we get all their games. Other than a great run in 17- they havent provided much relief though... lol.

I enjoy watching the Colts' offensive line and specifically Quenton Nelson. I still wish we had drafted him, and it is incredibly entertaining to watch the Colts' o-line. I also really enjoyed Luck before he retired.

The Saints. Love Brees. Wish we had Michael Thomas with us. Don't get me started on Ramczyk!!!
    [URL]www.nrlhub.com[/URL] NRL HUB

Denver Broncos !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rst08tierney View Post
    I follow this team to the darkest corners of the dumpster

Epic LoL True....

More and more I just watch Broncos. I don't know why.

I dont follow or like any teams other than the broncos, but I do follow and root for/against individual players on other teams for fantasy football reasons.

Ravens and Texans.....But not if they're playing the Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by dipablo View Post
    The Broncos
    This^^^. Im not off the bandwagon just because we suck.

Ill worry about who to root for when we are eliminated once that happens.

I started being less interested about the NFL since the players started disrespecting the flag. The Broncos being a garbage team the last 4 years hasn't made me more interested. I don't follow any other teams.

Born & raised in Louisiana, now live in Denver, but I will pull for the Saints, as long as they don't play the Broncos!

Were at the point of who not to root for

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    This^^^. Im not off the bandwagon just because we suck.

Ill worry about who to root for when we are eliminated once that happens.
    Its not a bandwagon if your team sucks, dude. Not sure you understand what bandwagon means.

Regardless of how the Broncos are doing, I consider the 49ers my distant "2nd team" because they have the things I like the most in football. A Shanahan running the beautiful Shanahan offense with a top-notch ZBS. The way they use the FB and TE. The 4-3 defense which is my personal favorite. As a bonus, John Lynch is their GM and Wes Welker as WRs coach. I'm happy for Kyle Shanahan, he deserves the current success he's having with an improved and healthier roster. Even his patience and loyalty to DC Robert Saleh is paying off. The 49ers are a fun team to watch and I wish Kyle was the Broncos HC.
    http://forums.denverbroncos.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=349348&dateline=13355  71607

Quote Originally Posted by -Rod- View Post
    Regardless of how the Broncos are doing, I consider the 49ers my distant "2nd team" because they have the things I like the most in football. A Shanahan running the beautiful Shanahan offense with a top-notch ZBS. The way they use the FB and TE. The 4-3 defense which is my personal favorite. As a bonus, John Lynch is their GM and Wes Welker as WRs coach. I'm happy for Kyle Shanahan, he deserves the current success he's having with an improved and healthier roster. Even his patience and loyalty to DC Robert Saleh is paying off. The 49ers are a fun team to watch and I wish Kyle was the Broncos HC.
    49ers could be a real factor this year. Lots of good moving parts, and apparently a good management team.