Injury report week 2

So far it looks like not much has changed. Both Todd Davis and Bryce Callahan are questionable to play on Sunday, which to me means they likely aren't playing. Expect more Yiadom and Alexander Johnson coverage. Joe Jones and Juwuan James are listed as out. Leary is limited. Elijah Wilkinson will start at RT.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/i...e-for-chivsden
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Alexander Johnson didn't play a single defensive snap last week. Recently signed Corey Nelson was the starter in Todd's place, oddly enough. Not good enough to make the Buccaneers' roster but good enough to start over guys that have been learning Fangio's defense for over a month after only a week of practice in it himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Alexander Johnson didn't play a single defensive snap last week. Recently signed Corey Nelson was the starter in Todd's place, oddly enough. Not good enough to make the Buccaneers' roster but good enough to start over guys that have been learning Fangio's defense for over a month after only a week of practice in it himself.
    Didn't even realize Nelson was starting. That's not good.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Didn't even realize Nelson was starting. That's not good.
    Jeez, our ILBs are such trash.

I thought we would either make a move for Moseley in free agency or draft a stud. Then I thought we'd go after Alonso. We did none of the above. I'm not sure what they see in our ILBs.
    All it takes to win is doing whatever it takes to win: COMMITMENT