Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: NFL is a joke

NFL is a joke

That FG doesnít happen without a complete joke call on Chubb hitting Trubisky from behind as he throws.

Worst call Iíve ever seen in my life. I mean literally what is defense to do in todayís NFL.

What a complete embarrassing joke.

National oFficiating League... where the zebras and roger Goodell are the stars, and players are just actors.

Have you noticed all the new officials these past 2 seasons? I dunno where they're all going. It's not like they were that great back before either

NFL needs to take control of how bad the officiating is ....... I don't know how but it's their responsibility.
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Iím okay with this. Now I can waste my Sundayís doing other crap. Like clipping my nails but I I cut to close Iím gonna have to walk backwards 45 feet.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Have you noticed all the new officials these past 2 seasons? I dunno where they're all going. It's not like they were that great back before either

NFL needs to take control of how bad the officiating is ....... I don't know how but it's their responsibility.
    Well the Bears covered the spread due to that kick. So they probably made money off of it.

Quote Originally Posted by $Broncos$ View Post
    Iím okay with this. Now I can waste my Sundayís doing other crap. Like clipping my nails but I I cut to close Iím gonna have to walk backwards 45 feet.
    I just got into flyfishing a couple of weeks ago, so this will free up more time for that. Worst day fishing is better than the average Broncos game.

We are the worst team in the AFC West. Thatís most likely the season looking at the schedule. 0-3 after next week at Lambeau Field against the Packers.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    That FG doesn’t happen without a complete joke call on Chubb hitting Trubisky from behind as he throws.

Worst call I’ve ever seen in my life. I mean literally what is defense to do in today’s NFL.

What a complete embarrassing joke.
    Ok, so the timing of Chubb's penalty was absolutely horrible made worse by the fact it was a terrible call. However, we were bailed out earlier with a roughing the passer call against the Bears that should not have been called either.

Bad calls. Even Bolles said they missed calls on him during the game and even called Leary for one of his holds. (j/k)

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Ok, so the timing of Chubb's penalty was absolutely horrible made worse by the fact it was a terrible call. However, we were bailed out earlier with a roughing the passer call against the Bears that should not have been called either.

Bad calls. Even Bolles said they missed calls on him during the game and even called Leary for one of his holds. (j/k)
    Thatís not my point in the slightest.

My point is that I can no longer stand that you are not allowed to play defense in the nfl anymore. Itís not just this call against us. It goes back to the god awful roughing the passer against Clay Matthews last year when the Packers had a game ending interception negated.

These calls against defenders hitting the qb before the ball is released is just flat disgusting. And the whole concept of ďhe landed on the qbĒ. Oh boo hoo. Why can any player but the qb be landed on? What are defenders supposed to do? Itís absurd.

This is why NFL makes me laugh. A coach can challenge a bad PI call, or one that wasnít called when it shouldíve been...

But they canít challenge a bad roughing the passer call?

Why are challenges arbitrary?

Either you can throw a red flag to challenge a call or you canít, no?

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    This is why NFL makes me laugh. A coach can challenge a bad PI call, or one that wasnít called when it shouldíve been...

But they canít challenge a bad roughing the passer call?

Either you can throw a red flag to challenge a call or you canít, no?
    Was kind of wondering this myself. But we had no timeouts. You canít challenge anything at all if you have no timeouts left to burn if you lose.

Plus challenges come from the booth in the final two minutes. Nothing Fangio couldíve done.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    This is why NFL makes me laugh. A coach can challenge a bad PI call, or one that wasn’t called when it should’ve been...

But they can’t challenge a bad roughing the passer call?

Either you can throw a red flag to challenge a call or you can’t, no?
    exactly ....... when all the chips are in the middle of the table, it all goes to booth. And sadly even when they do review plays they still don't correct them. If there's review - make the correct call or don't review at all

NFL has made a mess with all this officiating hitting out of Tackle football. Some of my older friends have already left watching NFL.

And now all these new officials too. I dunno where the experienced guys went. Retired? TV?
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Games like this make me want to quit watching the NFL. It's hard to break a lifetime of habit though.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

I am disgusted myself. Has there ever been someone in the last 10 years to actually MISS a game winning kick against us in Mile High? I swear, if someone lined up for an 80 yard field goal against Denver in Mile High to win the game, it would sail right on through. I'm really sick and tired of that.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosGeordie View Post
    We are the worst team in the AFC West. Thatís most likely the season looking at the schedule. 0-3 after next week at Lambeau Field against the Packers.
    Let's be real. We never stood a chance in the first place. Mahomes is beyond elite and a future HOFer. I hate saying it but that dude is just too good, so until we hire someone with a clear and modern vision, that can draft a real upper-tier NFL-caliber QB to save his life, we're gonna play second fiddle to the Chiefs.

For now, we're stuck with Elway as our GM. It is what it is.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan