Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Sorry but Saying the refs cost you the game is 100% excuse making.

If I just mention injuries you pretend that is excuse making, on what planet does that make sense?
    What planet...EARTH!

If a player or players get hurt, that doesn't equate to an automatic loss. However, a ref can make a bad call or not make a call that he should have and that indeed could take away a win or create a win. Example: 2018 Rams - Saints NFC Championship game.

I understand, a team has to be able to overcome horrible calls made by refs. But it's extremely difficult with 31 seconds remaining in the game and a ref makes 1 possible 2 horrible calls! And it's not the same with injuries. That's why teams have back-up players.

There are games when a team plays terribly for 4 quarters but some how wins the game, and there are games when a team plays fantastic for 4 quarters but somehow loses the game. Weird but it happens.

Congrats Bears! You out played us for 90% of the game. But I believe the refs assisted you in that win.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    What planet...EARTH!

If a player or players get hurt, that doesn't equate to an automatic loss. However, a ref can make a bad call or not make a call that he should have and that indeed could take away a win or create a win. Example: 2018 Rams - Saints NFC Championship game.

I understand, a team has to be able to overcome horrible calls made by refs. But it's extremely difficult with 31 seconds remaining in the game and a ref makes 1 possible 2 horrible calls! And it's not the same with injuries. That's why teams have back-up players.

There are games when a team plays terribly for 4 quarters but some how wins the game, and there are games when a team plays fantastic for 4 quarters but somehow loses the game. Weird but it happens.

Congrats Bears! You out played us for 90% of the game. But I believe the refs assisted you in that win.
    Letís just hope the refs call that on Bosa and Ingram the rest of the year because obviously according to baphs that didnít effect the game

Sorry but Saying the refs cost you the game is 100% excuse making.

If I just mention injuries you pretend that is excuse making, on what planet does that make sense?
    reminds me of circa 2008 and the cutler fumble that was ruled incomplete, with a 1:17 left

seems to me you whined endlessly about the refs costing you that game even though the broncos still had to score not only a TD, but a 2point conversion

and you did more then mention injuries bap come on man...you flat out used injuries as the reason your team lost for two straight years
    Last edited by arapaho; 09-16-2019 at 11:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    reminds me of circa 2008 and the cutler fumble that was ruled incomplete, with a 1:17 left

seems to me you whined endlessly about the refs costing you that game even though the broncos still had to score not only a TD, but a 2point conversion

and you did more then mention injuries bap come on man...you flat out used injuries as the reason your team lost for two straight years
    Hochuli couldnít see over his bicep and gave Denver another chance when the Chargers had sealed the game, but according to Baphs refs have nothing to do with wins and losses.
    Hope to see the refs call the same penalty in the seconds of a Chargers game so Baphs wonít have any excuses besides the constant whining about injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Congrats on the win ,I canít take nothing away from your players, the broncos got outplayed at home most of the game.
    Trubisky had a tough game but showed up when it mattered most, and looks like you guys got a kicker who can hit the big kick.
    Good luck on the rest of your season !
    Good luck to your team also. Hope you get a long winning streak started in Green Bay, time for Miller and Chubb to get about seven sacks on Rodgers.
    It was really hard for me to watch that last kick by Pineiro after last years Parkey experience. Finally after four years it looks like we got it right.

Quote Originally Posted by bears6385 View Post
    Good luck to your team also. Hope you get a long winning streak started in Green Bay, time for Miller and Chubb to get about seven sacks on Rodgers.
    It was really hard for me to watch that last kick by Pineiro after last years Parkey experience. Finally after four years it looks like we got it right.
    Thanks bro, and please return the favor to KC, LAC, and Oakland

Wow, Miller58 is all over the place in this thread...

Tough loss for Denver. Their schedule only gets worse from here.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none) Rivers - 0

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Wow, Miller58 is all over the place in this thread...

Tough loss for Denver. Their schedule only gets worse from here.
    I love my team win or lose!!!!
    The good news is besides New England, KC, and Baltimore nobody else looks unbeatable in the AFC.
    That loss was a gut punch, we probably wonít face a better defense this year, need to get offense going now.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post

Baph doesn't realize that many people (arapaho ) have very good memories and I'm sure baph prays very hard every night that Bronco fans will forget what lame crap he whines about until the shoes on the other foot. Funny how he'll do a complete 180 with his opinions, that way he thinks he's always right until someone with a great memory reminds him with facts that he's a hypocrite and he ends up with the shoe in his whiny mouth!
    Utah Bronco Freak

Baph doesn't realize that many people (arapaho ) have very good memories and I'm sure baph prays very hard every night that Bronco fans will forget what lame crap he whines about until the shoes on the other foot. Funny how he'll do a complete 180 with his opinions, that way he thinks he's always right until someone with a great memory reminds him with facts that he's a hypocrite and he ends up with the shoe in his whiny mouth!
    ya I remember....too bad our search doesn't allow it to go back that far

but he knows too that's why he ignored the comment

yes because a "judgement call" roughing the passer penalty is the same as a blown whistle that should have never been blown on a clear fumble. the NFL defends their decision to call roughing on that play, they apologized for making the wrong call on the ed hochuli call, in fact ed himself apologized.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=3594778

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...judgment-call/

i'm not ignoring your comment, i just seen it and you fail once again.

you don't realize that those are two completely different things. one was a blunder, the other a judgement call. oh and arapaho was pretending like that play didn't cost us the game but saying this one did cost their game. i wish you would dig that post up because it would be hilarious to see.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Hochuli couldn’t see over his bicep and gave Denver another chance when the Chargers had sealed the game, but according to Baphs refs have nothing to do with wins and losses.
    Hope to see the refs call the same penalty in the seconds of a Chargers game so Baphs won’t have any excuses besides the constant whining about injuries.
    not the same thing and i already explained why. they have called similar penalties on the chargers, they did it to melvin ingram last year and i didn't say a word. only difference was it wasn't at the end of the game.

the ed hoculi call wasn't just a questionable judgement call, it was absolutely the wrong call that the NFL apologized for. the NFL is not apologizing for that roughing call for a reason.

your team just sucks, if you haven't gotten used to it by now you better start because it's not going to change any time soon!

yes because a "judgement call" roughing the passer penalty is the same as a blown whistle that should have never been blown on a clear fumble. the NFL defends their decision to call roughing on that play, they apologized for making the wrong call on the ed hochuli call, in fact ed himself apologized.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=3594778

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...judgment-call/

i'm not ignoring your comment, i just seen it and you fail once again.
    The ref thinking there was roughing the passer and the ref thinking he saw a incomplete are both judgments fool

Both had an impact on the game

It gave the broncos two more plays to get 6
    It gave the bears and additional 15 yards to kick a 53 yard fg opposed to a 68 yard fg or Hail Mary

Wonder why
    The charger injuries are always more important than any one elseís

The wrong calls are always more damaging to the chargers than any one elseís
    Last edited by arapaho; 09-17-2019 at 02:39 PM.

not the same thing and i already explained why. they have called similar penalties on the chargers, they did it to melvin ingram last year and i didn't say a word. only difference was it wasn't at the end of the game.

the ed hoculi call wasn't just a questionable judgement call, it was absolutely the wrong call that the NFL apologized for. the NFL is not apologizing for that roughing call for a reason.

your team just sucks, if you haven't gotten used to it by now you better start because it's not going to change any time soon!
    https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...as-dead-wrong/

Elway said that officials told him the call against Chubb was “dead wrong,” according to The Denver Post’s Joe Rubino.