Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...as-dead-wrong/

Elway said that officials told him the call against Chubb was “dead wrong,” according to The Denver Post’s Joe Rubino.
    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...judgment-call/

The ref thinking there was roughing the passer and the ref thinking he saw a incomplete are both judgments fool

Both had an impact on the game

It gave the broncos two more plays to get 6
    It gave the bears and additional 15 yards to kick a 53 yard fg opposed to a 68 yard fg or Hail Mary

Wonder why
    The charger injuries are always more important than any one elseís

The wrong calls are always more damaging to the chargers than any one elseís
    The whistle should have never been blown, it was blown dead, thatís not a judgement call because there is no scenario where that should have been blown dead.

Roughing is absolutely a judgment call, some get called and done donít.

Iíve seen worse than that get called before.

You try so hard to act like Iím contracting myself yet you seem to forget you you argued with me back then that it didnít determine the outcome of the game but this one somehow does?

Itís not going to matter anyways when your team is sitting at 1-5 here soon, if youíre lucky lol

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    The whistle should have never been blown, it was blown dead, thatís not a judgement call because there is no scenario where that should have been blown dead.

Roughing is absolutely a judgment call, some get called and done donít.

Iíve seen worse than that get called before.

You try so hard to act like Iím contracting myself yet you seem to forget you you argued with me back then that it didnít determine the outcome of the game but this one somehow does?

Itís not going to matter anyways when your team is sitting at 1-5 here soon, if youíre lucky lol
    What i hope is they make that call against Bosa and Ingram since you donít have a problem with it.
    Broncos Sweep Bolts!!!!!!!!

The whistle should have never been blown, it was blown dead, that’s not a judgement call because there is no scenario where that should have been blown dead.

Roughing is absolutely a judgment call, some get called and done don’t.

I’ve seen worse than that get called before.

You try so hard to act like I’m contracting myself yet you seem to forget you you argued with me back then that it didn’t determine the outcome of the game but this one somehow does?

It’s not going to matter anyways when your team is sitting at 1-5 here soon, if you’re lucky lol

you still had the plays to stop the broncos on third down from getting a TD
    and On 4th down...hold the broncos out you win by 7 guaranteed

And then you had the chance to stop the 2 point conversion for the loss or win, stop that and you win by one, guaranteed

And you still got the ball back with enough time if played right to get into FG range

If Chubb was not called on that the bears would not have been in position to kick it at the end

did it cause us a loss? not entirely, it contributed, but I am certain without it, the 15 yard penalty the win would more then have likely come our way
    Last edited by arapaho; 09-20-2019 at 03:58 PM.

The whistle should have never been blown, it was blown dead, that’s not a judgement call because there is no scenario where that should have been blown dead.

Roughing is absolutely a judgment call, some get called and done don’t.

I’ve seen worse than that get called before.

You try so hard to act like I’m contracting myself yet you seem to forget you you argued with me back then that it didn’t determine the outcome of the game but this one somehow does?

It’s not going to matter anyways when your team is sitting at 1-5 here soon, if you’re lucky lol
    When are you going to proof read your stupid posts?

Your first sentence: "You try so hard to act like I’m contracting myself yet you seem to forget you you argued...

Why do you think it's OK to state your lame posts using atrocious sentence structure, incorrect words and misspelled words? Are you illiterate or grossly lazy? It's offensive to have to continually put up with this absurd attack on basic communication. Ridiculous!
    Last edited by jazzbodog; 09-21-2019 at 10:31 AM.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Thanks bro, and please return the favor to KC, LAC, and Oakland
    Will do. The good thing here is we survived the only game against the AFCW that had any home field advantage and loud hostile crowd. KC and LAC in Chicago and Oak in London. Will take any advantage we can get.

Quote Originally Posted by bears6385 View Post
    Will do. The good thing here is we survived the only game against the AFCW that had any home field advantage and loud hostile crowd. KC and LAC in Chicago and Oak in London. Will take any advantage we can get.
    I now hope you sweep the AFC West

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...as-dead-wrong/

Elway said that officials told him the call against Chubb was ďdead wrong,Ē according to The Denver Postís Joe Rubino.
    This is a tough way to lose a game , but fans of every team in the league can remember a game or two that they have lost due to a judgement call.

This is a tough way to lose a game , but fans of every team in the league can remember a game or two that they have lost due to a judgement call.
    I was angry after the game, but just like a boxing or mma fight, you can never leave it up to the judges. Flaccoís threw a pick in the redzone and our defense allowed a 4th and 15. We gotta do better in those situations.

Nope only the chargers, every one else still could have won

Lol

No itís double tough when you have cry baby soft fans crying over the loss, some want Von Miller traded, some want elway fired, some hate Flacco no matter what

And canít just see without that call there is a good possibility we win it

And for a team learning a new system on both sides 0-2 isnít the end

I was angry after the game, but just like a boxing or mma fight, you can never leave it up to the judges. Flaccoís threw a pick in the redzone and our defense allowed a 4th and 15. We gotta do better in those situations.
    Exactly! Never give them the option to dictate the game.

Iím sure you saw the Tom Brady tweet last night when he was talking about the Jaguars versus the Titans.

AlsoI heard another report stating that troy Aikman said in the broadcast that these NFL games have become an abomination to watch.

Hopefully the statements from both men can go a long way.

What i hope is they make that call against Bosa and Ingram since you don’t have a problem with it.
    they have, ingram got called for roughing your QB because he hit him too hard.

https://twitter.com/mysportsupdate/s...884610?lang=en

i never said i didn't have a problem with it, i actually do. but you're making excuses for a loss, questionable calls happen to everyone.
    Last edited by baphamet; 09-22-2019 at 08:25 AM.

Nope only the chargers, every one else still could have won

Lol

No it’s double tough when you have cry baby soft fans crying over the loss, some want Von Miller traded, some want elway fired, some hate Flacco no matter what

And can’t just see without that call there is a good possibility we win it

And for a team learning a new system on both sides 0-2 isn’t the end
    you're being a baby about this. we see questionable roughing calls all the damn time, it's not the same thing or even close to what happened to the chargers where a whistle was blown that shouldn't have been blown and the NFL apologized for it.

how about when ingram got called for roughing when he sacked trevor siemian too hard? literally did nothing wrong, didn't hit him in the head, didn't tackle him with all his body weight......just looked brutal so they called the flag.

that stuff happens all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Exactly! Never give them the option to dictate the game.

I’m sure you saw the Tom Brady tweet last night when he was talking about the Jaguars versus the Titans.

AlsoI heard another report stating that troy Aikman said in the broadcast that these NFL games have become an abomination to watch.

Hopefully the statements from both men can go a long way.
    it's pretty hilarious that tom brady would complain about officiating, i bet he didn't have a problem when chris jones got flagged for barely touching his facemask

you're being a baby about this. we see questionable roughing calls all the damn time, it's not the same thing or even close to what happened to the chargers where a whistle was blown that shouldn't have been blown and the NFL apologized for it.

how about when ingram got called for roughing when he sacked trevor siemian too hard? literally did nothing wrong, didn't hit him in the head, didn't tackle him with all his body weight......just looked brutal so they called the flag.

that stuff happens all the time.
    Questionable? Where there was no questionable at all

It was a blown call that gave the bears an extra 15 yards