Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    They have a puncherís chance, but thatís about it. Iím not expecting much out of this team this year. Iíll root for them and Iíll be pleasantly surprised if they win in GB, but chances are pretty low IMO.

We can all admit that the offensive playcalling was poor last week. Running the ball is our strong suit and we need to cater to that and add extra protection for Joe when he drops back to pass. He can't get his hand hit or the ball batted or tipped every other throw.

Key to victory against GB is going to be... and don't flame me... our pass rush. Yes yes I know we don't have one... at all. I don't know who kicked Von's puppy but he needs to snap out of it and get hungry. Without Miller showing up, we have no chance to win.

The Broncos need to get a lead in one of these games, where they can actually utilize their pass rush. Teams are just throwing short, quick passes to prevent Miller and Chubb of getting to the quarterback.

If Denver could get up a few scores, the other team would need to extend their passing plays, thus giving our rush longer chances to actually get to the quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    The Broncos need to get a lead in one of these games, where they can actually utilize their pass rush. Teams are just throwing short, quick passes to prevent Miller and Chubb of getting to the quarterback.

If Denver could get up a few scores, the other team would need to extend their passing plays, thus giving our rush longer chances to actually get to the quarterback.
    Our lack of a Red Zone offense is killing us...
    [

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    After watching the broncos play their first two games, it looks like the only winnable games on our schedule in the next 5 weeks are JAX and TEN, both at home. Were at GB, at LAC and have KC at home. If we beat both JAX and TEN wed be 2-5, but that's a big if... The rest of the schedule after that is daunting. We do get OAK at home.
    It's quite possible that those are the only games that Denver wins this season.......

Quote Originally Posted by Bates View Post
    We can all admit that the offensive playcalling was poor last week. Running the ball is our strong suit and we need to cater to that and add extra protection for Joe when he drops back to pass. He can't get his hand hit or the ball batted or tipped every other throw.

Key to victory against GB is going to be... and don't flame me... our pass rush. Yes yes I know we don't have one... at all. I don't know who kicked Von's puppy but he needs to snap out of it and get hungry. Without Miller showing up, we have no chance to win.
    so far Rich feels like he is over his head as an offensive playcaller. it could change this is his first time calling plays in the nfl. but he does feel over his head so far.

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by legend View Post
    Oh, and Flacco is most definitely NOT the problem. He's a part of the solution but I think we need to trade Miller for either high picks or a disruptive defensive player. CHJ can be traded too! I don't own either jersey so I'm down with cutting them loose.
    If we must trade Miller, it can't be to Dallas. Can't stand the Cowgirls!!! I know he'd love to return home, since they're poised and more ready than his current team is.
    Former Colorado resident, stuck in Texas. Broncos fan since 1987

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlands View Post
    If we must trade Miller, it can't be to Dallas. Can't stand the Cowgirls!!! I know he'd love to return home, since they're poised and more ready than his current team is.
    Dmac on 104.3 said today if the bronos lose on Sunday they should trade everyone with value such as von, Harris and sanders.

look at the schedule...looking like 0-7

Quote Originally Posted by legend View Post
    2-14 for mine and if we persist with #72 ( I will not say his name), then the coaching staff are stupider than I thought. Fangio loos befuddled and unprepared to me and why do we open up the playbook when the game is on the line and persist with the dink and dunk rubbish for 55 minutes? It's infuriating!
    I agree with some of this. Why in heck draft a long ball thrower and give him last years Case Keenum plays? I am disappointed with some of the playcalling. And I am apoplectic about the coach's nonchalance toward #72.

How could the Cowboys afford Miller when they've shelled out big for Zeke and Dak is about to get paid? I don't think a $20 mill OLB is on their radar right now. No point with Harris. He is a FA after this season and IMO, Sanders is a 4th rounder at best.

Miller would have to go a a team like the Jets, who are going bad enough to ensure we get a high draft pick in return in either the first or second round. We'll probably trade him to the Patriots for a sixth rounder...
    [URL]www.nrlhub.com[/URL] NRL HUB

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Trap game for GB. Calling it now!
    Classic reversion to mean for both teams. I can understand the logic, but unless #72 superglues his hands together I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    Dmac on 104.3 said today if the bronos lose on Sunday they should trade everyone with value such as von, Harris and sanders.
    Can we trade Dmac? Thatís is the one guy I would trade today!

Going back to 1980 there have been 173 teams to start a season 0-3, with only five of them going on to make the playoffs (less than 3%). The last team to start 0-3 and make the playoffs was the 1998 Bills, who followed their 0-3 start with five straight wins.

I don't see five straight wins after Green Bay
    [URL]www.nrlhub.com[/URL] NRL HUB