Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    This potential dumpster fire is not Flacco's fault. I put it squarely on the D, Fangio, Scangarello and Munchak. Munchak should have had the O line in much better shape than it currently is and Bolles has regressed (if that was possible) to the point where Khalil Mack is offering his services to coach him up after the season.

I don't know where we sit on the waiver wire but we should make a play for Charlton and sure up the D line. Bolles is the obvious one to cut but that's not going to happen.
    [URL]www.nrlhub.com[/URL] NRL HUB

Our stats in both offense and defense are better than Green Bays....I've seen improvement from the team from week one to week two. I ...one of the few.....am expecting an unexpected win on Sunday. Go Bronco's

Denver follows a road trip into Lambeau with a home game against Jax, however Jacksonville will have 10 days to prepare after playing on TNF. This will be the second time we've had an opponent with 10 days to prepare in the last 3 games.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Denver follows a road trip into Lambeau with a home game against Jax, however Jacksonville will have 10 days to prepare after playing on TNF. This will be the second time we've had an opponent with 10 days to prepare in the last 3 games.
    That and Minshew looks pretty solid

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post

BTW Jacksonville looked extremely Dangerous Last Night Their Defense looked like it was back to Sacksonville Campbell I think had like 3 Sacks the entire team had like 9 Sacks Denver better prepare for that DL or else they just might get 20 sacks on us plus they have found magic in Menshew II.

I like your recognition of small improvements. Now if we can get the defensive captain to make a few "adjustments", ala Randy Gradishar, we might be able to hold a lead. Delegation of leadership by the coaches might solve personnel problems (read, Bolles)

No other way to slice it, 0-3 after Sunday. Rodgers will pick us apart. GB D has improved and our O-line is a trainwreck. Lambeau is a tough place to play as well. Living in Wisconsin, it's going to be a long week next week.

Denver leads the series 7-6-1. The Broncos are 0-5-1 at Lambeau Field. Letís hope the Broncos can get their first W in Green Bay.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    When are we going to get a perfect O-line? It hasn't happened in 5 seasons, it probably isn't going to happen in another one. He looked fine in his last pre-season game with an even worse O-line, and learned to get the ball out faster while moving up in the pocket to avoid edge rushers. As far as his injury goes, Lock himself said he didn't think it was a big deal, and even after the injury he was able to throw without difficulty for huge completions. 10 weeks without practice and team meetings hurts his overall development more than getting back onto the the practice field for a sore thumb.

I don't think he needs a perfect team to start to learn and grow. If anything, cutting Flacco to get cap space to get a strong LT and guard would be worth it to see if Lock is the guy.
    We rarely agree. But my man you hit the nail on the head perfectly 10 times. People kill me with this oline crap. There is no such thing as a perfect oline let it go. Stop making excuses. Rookie qbs usually play behind bad olines. Cards line is worst than ours and Murray goes out there every Sunday. Brees just had to have surgery on his thumb and will be back before lock who didn't need surgery????? I told people lock was not that dude. But soooo many wanted him. I want him to play and play this year. Not try to wait til we get this mythical beast of the perfect oline.

I'm calling it right now.... Flacco takes Packers deep... 4 times.... Broncos 28-Packers 10. Aaron rodgers gets roughed up by Von Miller. You heard it here first, folks!

I see a team switching to two new schemes that are way more fundamentally sound.

The players aren't comfortable yet, but I've seen major improvement over the course of two weeks.

I see a really solid QB who can make big throws, and makes pretty good reads, and keeps teams honest against stacking the box. I also see a strong running game that's starting to come into form.

I think this team will get steadily better over the year because we have a staff that emphasizes fundamentals and teaching.

The GB game is very winnable. They're a shaky team. And Lambeau in September is not that tough of a venue.

Quote Originally Posted by HorseHelmet View Post
    I'm calling it right now.... Flacco takes Packers deep... 4 times.... Broncos 28-Packers 10. Aaron rodgers gets roughed up by Von Miller. You heard it here first, folks!
    Then you woke up and was dang...we 0-3

Quote Originally Posted by HorseHelmet View Post
    Then you woke up and was dang...we 0-3

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    Our stats in both offense and defense are better than Green Bays....I've seen improvement from the team from week one to week two. I ...one of the few.....am expecting an unexpected win on Sunday. Go Bronco's
    Yeah, some people are making out that Lambeau Field in 2019 is a fortress. I don't think it is. Win this game and everything changes.

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    The Packers are 2-0. Thatís the stat that counts.