Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Despite his limitations Davis as he is right now will be a big upgrade. It's less about Davis, and more about how bad the other LBs are. Callahan will also be a big upgrade over what Yiadom has given. It's not some magic pill that will make us an elite team or anything, but those two guys replacing what's been here, could have been the difference between 0-2 and 2-0.
    Itís always a big improvement on game day when you replace a liability with a good player, when a weakness becomes a strength.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    How different would this team look right now with Devin Bush at ILB instead of Fant giving up sacks on the outside? O.o
    Bush hasn't been exactly a world beater over in Pittsburgh

Games like yesterday build character!!!!
    Either we step it up and kick some butt, or we sulk about it, and cry about it!

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. Jack View Post
    Games like yesterday build character!!!!
    Either we step it up and kick some butt, or we sulk about it, and cry about it!
    I agree we will be 0-3. It was laughable this summer when I was seeing 10-6 to 13-3... we are 2-5 win ex. We need a qb.

Quote Originally Posted by Ear2dastreets View Post
    I agree we will be 0-3. It was laughable this summer when I was seeing 10-6 to 13-3... we are 2-5 win ex. We need a qb.
    We need a everything. The QB is not to blame for this.

Trap game for GB. Calling it now!

Cool Go flacco...feel da love of denver colorado!!!

Flacco is only what we (everyone) put into him...he knows this fact, and he knows that Denver is the greatest city in the World and will treat him VERY well if he performs like he did at Baltimore (one of Sr. Elway's previous potential employers with whom he didn't want a serious contract with-- the Baltimore Colts--BTW)...Go Joe!!!
    Last edited by Countess'Bronc; 09-19-2019 at 08:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    Is it just me, or did anyone else think Kubiak's "health issues" were just a nice way to tell Elway he couldnt work for him anymore and wanted to quit. ...

That's exactly what happened!

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Based on what metric? If you use ESPNs TQBR he is 12th in the NFL, and was 5th this week.
    If you buy into ESPN's made up metric I have some beach front property in Arizona to sell you. Flacco is a bad QB, has been for quite some time, and he's done nothing in the past two games to show otherwise.

After watching the broncos play their first two games, it looks like the only winnable games on our schedule in the next 5 weeks are JAX and TEN, both at home. Were at GB, at LAC and have KC at home. If we beat both JAX and TEN wed be 2-5, but that's a big if... The rest of the schedule after that is daunting. We do get OAK at home.

Iím still going to watch the game.
    Any given Sunday!!!!
    Go broncos!!!!!!

What exactly has GB done to be unbeatable? They are 2-0 but not a very impressive 2-0. We'll have to play better to win this game but I just don't see GB as an elite team. Trubisky passed for twice the yards against GB as he did against us. I think our D will keep us in the game and hopefully this will be the week our offense gets on track.
    Proud resident of Broncos Country!!!

Quote Originally Posted by snowman33 View Post
    What exactly has GB done to be unbeatable? They are 2-0 but not a very impressive 2-0. We'll have to play better to win this game but I just don't see GB as an elite team. Trubisky passed for twice the yards against GB as he did against us. I think our D will keep us in the game and hopefully this will be the week our offense gets on track.
    Rodger has a running game now and a defense to back him up.

I can only see him and the packers progressing as the season goes on. Yes they are very beatable but weíd have to be a very disciplined team to do so and with Bolles, that is going to be an enormous feat in itself. (Becoming and remaining disciplined).

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Rodger has a running game now and a defense to back him up.

I can only see him and the packers progressing as the season goes on. Yes they are very beatable but we’d have to be a very disciplined team to do so and with Bolles, that is going to be an enormous feat in itself. (Becoming and remaining disciplined).
    I disagree, he and the coach don't get along. It's just a matter of time before that blows up in their faces. Green Bay is fool's gold right now, they will crash in spectacular fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Kansas Bob View Post
    Two games into the season and the whiny birds are already to give up. What did you expect, a 12-0 start for the season? Flacco is doing good. It is not his fault that Sutton ran the wrong route or when a receiver drops a pass? We had some terrible calls from the ref's but every team, except for New England, does. It will take time to undo the VJ effect on this team but hang in there and at least give this team a chance before you fire the coaching staff and give Miller away for a hope and a promise! It takes a little time for the offense and defense to come together and play as a unit!
    I'm no Patriots fan, but what I've come to respect about how they are coached is that they win by such a margin that bad calls (every team gets bad calls) don't effect the outcome of the game.

Playing within 7 points in the fourth quarter is always going to result in "bad calls" that fan bases of either team will lament about.