Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

0-3 After Next Week @ Lambeau Field

Where do we go from here? We are clearly the worst team in the West. Realistically we win 5 games max. Iíve got to be honest and say Fangio looks like an old doddering fool of a man. His only achievement is managing to shut down his OWN elite D players.

This team is a joke. I donít want to see Von traded for draft picks but I suspect itís coming. The situation is becoming very sad and pathetic to watch. Other than signing Manning, Elway is a total failure as a GM. Dak was on the board when we drafted the fool Paxton Lynch.

Where does this team go now?
    GO BRONCOS

Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

I donít think they can win in Green Bay, but maybe they can be a 7 win team.

I donít think Elway has it in him to start the fire sale, even if he thinks itís another non-playoff season.

They really should just start racing the Dolphins to the cellar.
    Negs are Cowardly Acts of Nonsense. I wonít Back Down.
    No Matter How Stupid Your Comments Are!
    Still Not Backing Down!!!

Quote Originally Posted by broncolee View Post
    I donít think they can win in Green Bay, but maybe they can be a 7 win team.

I donít think Elway has it in him to start the fire sale, even if he thinks itís another non-playoff season.

7 wins? I dig your optimism.

I don’t think they can win in Green Bay, but maybe they can be a 7 win team.

I don’t think Elway has it in him to start the fire sale, even if he thinks it’s another non-playoff season.

Good luck with 7 wins, we might not win a game
    http://i67.tinypic.com/so4fua.jpgFOR HOF!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

I definitely saw improvement from week 1 to week 2. There are more growing pains than I had hoped for, but we are trending in a good direction. Reinforcements are on the way for the defense, and the offense showed some grit. The VJ era left us in a bad place, but we are making steps in a better direction. We still have issues, but these are necessary lumps. Good medicine is always bitter, but helps in the long run.

I don’t think they can win in Green Bay, but maybe they can be a 7 win team.

I don’t think Elway has it in him to start the fire sale, even if he thinks it’s another non-playoff season.

I bleed Blue and Orange ( well, the NFL side of me does ) I wish I had your optimism. No way we win in Green Bay.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosGeordie View Post
    Where do we go from here? We are clearly the worst team in the West. Realistically we win 5 games max. Iíve got to be honest and say Fangio looks like an old doddering fool of a man. His only achievement is managing to shut down his OWN elite D players.

This team is a joke. I donít want to see Von traded for draft picks but I suspect itís coming. The situation is becoming very sad and pathetic to watch. Other than signing Manning, Elway is a total failure as a GM. Dak was on the board when we drafted the fool Paxton Lynch.

Where does this team go now?
    It may not come to that!

Sandy Clough said a short while ago tonight that Joe Eliss wonít allow Elway to cause health concerns for yet another Denver head coach in less than 3 seasons?

Especially considering Elways Record over the last few seasons has been 13-27 out of 40 games and only 10 games after winning a super bowl!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 09-15-2019 at 06:26 PM.

We are 0-2 heading to green bay where we will probably leave 0-3. Then we play Jacksonville at home. Maybe we can beat them?...not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    I definitely saw improvement from week 1 to week 2. There are more growing pains than I had hoped for, but we are trending in a good direction. Reinforcements are on the way for the defense, and the offense showed some grit. The VJ era left us in a bad place, but we are making steps in a better direction. We still have issues, but these are necessary lumps. Good medicine is always bitter, but helps in the long run.
    Stop blaming VJ for an organizational failure. The whole thing is messed up as of now

Quote Originally Posted by Champ>NFL View Post
    Stop blaming VJ for an organizational failure. The whole thing is messed up as of now
    Very well put!

I didn't blame it all on VJ, but nice try

Exactly. At least VJ was starting out with winning records and people complained. Some were hoping for losses to get rid of him. If it were VJ and we lost this 2 games, you'd hear comments like "he's lost the team". Or "he's not a leader of men". We actually started our downward slide the second half of the SB year. It took a historically great defensive effort to bring us that title. Ever since Peyton fell off the cliff, it's been downhill since.

Quote Originally Posted by cirehawk View Post
    Exactly. At least VJ was starting out with winning records and people complained. Some were hoping for losses to get rid of him. If it were VJ and we lost this 2 games, you'd hear comments like "he's lost the team". Or "he's not a leader of men". We actually started our downward slide the second half of the SB year. It took a historically great defensive effort to bring us that title. Ever since Peyton fell off the cliff, it's been downhill since.
    The slide started when Kubiaks health deteriorated. When he missed a game due to health it started. That said, even with that, we were still in contention until the Miami game ended in week 17.

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Where are we trending in a good direction? What improvements are you seeing? Offensively, all we can do is kick FG's and can barely score a TD. We still get a ton of drive killing penalties even though the coaching staff is completely changed. I think we scored more with freaking Case Keenum, which is saying something. Defensively, we don't have any QB sacks and can barely get pressure. We still give up 4th and long conversions when the game is on the line. At least last year we were getting pressure and sacks. People didn't like VJ for whatever reason, and found fault with him even in wins. Now that he's gone, we're finding positives when to my eyes we look worse? I don't think the VJ era left us in a bad place. I think our issues pre-dated VJ and so far seem to post-date him too. Maybe our roster just hasn't been that good. We have some good pieces, but overall we are lacking. And with the rules designed to heavily favor the QB (and offense in general) in today's NFL, our biggest lack is franchise QB. What do all the top teams have in common?