Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by HorseHelmet View Post
    I'm calling it right now.... Flacco takes Packers deep... 4 times.... Broncos 28-Packers 10. Aaron rodgers gets roughed up by Von Miller. You heard it here first, folks!
    Yo....Did you not read my post ? 9 before yours....dated 9/20 and I called an upset first, not you.....and Johnny boy, I said our coaches are made up of teachers already. This team is already started to gel. Believe it or not, look it up, we have a top 10 offense. We will score tomorrow, finally, and I also think we will see Winfree make some impressive catches in his debut. Trapp game for Green Bay, and a wake up call to the NFL in regards to the resilient Denver freak'in Broncos !!!

"Hey man we just held Rodgers to 78 yards bro"
    Chris Harris after we beat the packers with Manning.

Seems like such a long time ago when our defense put the fear in people...after this week add 3 to that 78 with 3 tds we lose another close one 27-21 dont see us winning this one hope I'm wrong

As stated in the thread title, Broncos now 0-3.....

Quote Originally Posted by skeeter01 View Post
    Yo....Did you not read my post ? 9 before yours....dated 9/20 and I called an upset first, not you.....and Johnny boy, I said our coaches are made up of teachers already. This team is already started to gel. Believe it or not, look it up, we have a top 10 offense. We will score tomorrow, finally, and I also think we will see Winfree make some impressive catches in his debut. Trapp game for Green Bay, and a wake up call to the NFL in regards to the resilient Denver freak'in Broncos !!!
    Alright, after watching all these young QB's doing so well, I'm ready for Drew. I wanted him to sit all year, but.....well, lets see what we got :-(

Alright, after watching all these young QB's doing so well, I'm ready for Drew. I wanted him to sit all year, but.....well, lets see what we got :-(
    QB is not the problem.

This is a bad team from the FO all the way through the roster.

Thread cleaned.

Sorry if your post got deleted.
    Administrator

#LupusAwareness

Adopted Bronco: Derek Wolfe --- I adopted: Everyone!

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Quote Originally Posted by Endaround View Post
    QB is not the problem.
    He is one of several.

QB is not the problem.
    Rofl...two TDs in three games, but he's "not the problem". Oh boy...

I highly doubt we can beat Jacksonville now.

QB is not the problem.
    I never once said anything negative about Flacco, even though there's 145 pages of it on these boards. Look at what Jones did for New York yesterday. Gardner Minshew for Jacksonville and Allen for Carolina. If Drew can come in and light a fire .....why would you be against it ?

With LAC and OAK only 1-2 themselves, and our previous two losses against NFC North teams itís still too early for Lock IMHO. If we hit the halfway marker at 2-6 (or worse)- then by all means letís get the kid out there though. Whatever the case, my hunch is he will get significant playing time before the season is through...

So much fun watching your favorite team look pretty good one drive a game. (sarcastic)

Quote Originally Posted by ArchAngel View Post
    I highly doubt we can beat Jacksonville now.
    I watch JAX a lot since theyíre our local team. Theyíre fully capable of going out to DEN and laying an egg. The question is whether weíll be in the mindset to take advantage or instead find ourselves in some garbage 9-6 game where anyone can win. Right now Iíd bet on the latter..

When you make a horrible, foolish prediction and you go out of your way to brag about how you were the first orange blinded fan on the boards to do so. This guy.