Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
Results 151 to 163 of 163
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    7,406
    Quote Originally Posted by broncsx3 View Post
    When you make a horrible, foolish prediction and you go out of your way to brag about how you were the first orange blinded fan on the boards to do so. This guy.
    I don't know which thread but someone guaranteed two Flacco TDs in the first quarter and asked to bump if they were wrong. Instead, two turnovers.

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    I don't know which thread but someone guaranteed two Flacco TDs in the first quarter and asked to bump if they were wrong. Instead, two turnovers.
    It's Flacco want did people expect? He's sucked for years

    Somehow he seems to get a pass and it's everyone elses fault his offenses suck, his YPA is garbage, and his QB rating is trash. The question isn't Flacco it's what we do moving forward post Flacco

    The fact of the matter is this team could have easily been 3-0 with better QB play. All three games were winnable and the defense has yet to give up a blowout. NFL scoring is around 23 points per game. Our defense despite our inept offense putting in them in bad situation after bad situation is exactly average when it comes to PTS/G. Our offense on the otherhand? We rank 29th only behind the Bears, Jets and Dolphins.

    We are 29th in passing TD's, 22nd in passing yards, 25th in turnover percentage (higher is worse), 29th in yards per play, 26th in net yards per passing attempt. Yet all the focus is on von and the defense. I don't get it.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    535
    Lol blaming Flacco even though if we dont have those 2 fumbles we when the game no problem. You guys over react to everything

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotst View Post
    Lol blaming Flacco even though if we dont have those 2 fumbles we when the game no problem. You guys over react to everything
    Well one of those two fumbles was Flacco... and he was involved with another fumble with that botched hand off later on, we just happen to recover it.

    Flacco made some nice throws, I mean the dude is an NFL quarterback, heís just average. And our team canít afford average since were so mediocre and so many places.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,140
    Quote Originally Posted by broncsx3 View Post
    Well one of those two fumbles was Flacco... and he was involved with another fumble with that botched hand off later on, we just happen to recover it.

    Flacco made some nice throws, I mean the dude is an NFL quarterback, heís just average. And our team canít afford average since were so mediocre and so many places.
    Thatís the real rub, isnít it? This team is low on talent and has no depth. Only a superstar QB could pull this team from the depths of suckitude. Flacco is serviceable at best. Keenum was serviceable at best. Every QB that has been brought in since Manning has been mediocre to terrible. Sure, a miracle working QB could help this team. Problem is we donít have a FO that is capable of identifying a great QB or filling a roster with enough talent to support a serviceable QB.

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Section 120 Row 26
    Posts
    2,921
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketArm006 View Post
    Thatís the real rub, isnít it? This team is low on talent and has no depth. Only a superstar QB could pull this team from the depths of suckitude. Flacco is serviceable at best. Keenum was serviceable at best. Every QB that has been brought in since Manning has been mediocre to terrible. Sure, a miracle working QB could help this team. Problem is we donít have a FO that is capable of identifying a great QB or filling a roster with enough talent to support a serviceable QB.
    Aka franchise death spiral.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,140
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoStampede View Post
    Aka franchise death spiral.
    Agreed. Thereís a lot at play with the franchise right now. There is the whole board of trustees vs the Bowlen family thing that is about to unfurl as well. It just seems like weíre in a real state of turmoil as a franchise. Iím definitely concerned for the near and distant future.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotst View Post
    Lol blaming Flacco even though if we dont have those 2 fumbles we when the game no problem. You guys over react to everything
    You can say that again! You got people saying we need to Fire Elway now! Start Lock Immediately!!!! ,...... How bout we protect the ball? The game was decided by the two fumbles, and the int that Flacco said he tried to pull back. We clean these things up we have 3 winnable games coming up. ......Oh and Lock can't even practice right now lol!
    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    You can say that again! You got people saying we need to Fire Elway now! Start Lock Immediately!!!! ,...... How bout we protect the ball? The game was decided by the two fumbles, and the int that Flacco said he tried to pull back. We clean these things up we have 3 winnable games coming up. ......Oh and Lock can't even practice right now lol!
    Bad players make those kind of mistakes if anything Flacco has been lucky he's had how many passes batted? He could easily have 4-5 picks.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Rochester, NY
    Posts
    718
    Quote Originally Posted by broncsx3 View Post
    When you make a horrible, foolish prediction and you go out of your way to brag about how you were the first orange blinded fan on the boards to do so. This guy.
    Crow is being eat'n....

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lone Tree
    Posts
    2,269
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaccoTruther View Post
    Bad players make those kind of mistakes if anything Flacco has been lucky he's had how many passes batted? He could easily have 4-5 picks.
    4-5 picks? We must've watched a different game. Ironic statement given that "truther" is in your user name.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by JW7 View Post
    4-5 picks? We must've watched a different game. Ironic statement given that "truther" is in your user name.
    I was referring to "on the season" not an individual game. How many batted passes has he had by your count? PFF keeps track of it just going off memory it's got to be at least in the double digits.

    We've actually been extremely lucky so far inregards to turnovers we've had fumbles called back due to penalties, tens of passes batted down without an int, and players like Lloyd drop sure ints thrown right into their hands.

    The fact with all that Flacco only has two INT on the season is a minor miracle. I'd like to know what game you are watching if you think otherwise
    Last edited by FlaccoTruther; 09-23-2019 at 09:04 PM.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    7,406
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaccoTruther View Post
    I was referring to "on the season" not an individual game. How many batted passes has he had by your count? PFF keeps track of it just going off memory it's got to be at least in the double digits.

    We've actually been extremely lucky so far inregards to turnovers we've had fumbles called back due to penalties, tens of passes batted down without an int, and players like Lloyd drop sure ints thrown right into their hands.

    The fact with all that Flacco only has two INT on the season is a minor miracle. I'd like to know what game you are watching if you think otherwise
    It will all balance out eventually. Those picks won't be dropped forever. There will be worse games than the one against the Packers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •