Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

CB Jalen Ramsey requests trade.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...requests-trade

Jalen Ramsey wants out of Jacksonville.

NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reported Monday that the Jaguars All-Pro cornerback has requested a trade after increasingly becoming more frustrated with the organization.

What would you offer for his services, if any?

Anything, heís the best corner in the league.

Iíd want him but if he is upset with how the jags are he wonít be too thrilled with our team. Plus his contract is going to be insane.

I'll pass. I don't like his attitude, and I think he'll want a ton of money.

Let's trade for an OT or DT or MLB.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Jalen is PFF'd lower than Yiadom right now.

Also, he's going to want 15-18 mil a year and we can't do it.

Would much rather trade for a LT...

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Jalen is PFF'd lower than Yiadom right now.

Also, he's going to want 15-18 mil a year and we can't do it.

Would much rather trade for a LT...
    That first statement is pointless because everyone knows how good he is. Using PFF for two weeks and comparing him to Yiadom is a horrible argument.

Ramsey was all talk when the Jags were actually good. Calling other people 'trash' and 'overrated'.

Now that the Jags are struggling, you don't hear about all of those catchy comments.

ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    Quote Originally Posted by Murph2432 View Post
    That first statement is pointless because everyone knows how good he is. Using PFF for two weeks and comparing him to Yiadom is a horrible argument.
    Just saying, you've seen how bad Yiadom has been, so Jalen isn't even trying. Why would you want a player like that?

Quote Originally Posted by theMileHighGuy View Post
    Just saying, you've seen how bad Yiadom has been, so Jalen isn't even trying. Why would you want a player like that?
    Jalen marks the top WR on ever snap vs Yiadom 2nd/3rd wr. But based on ur argument we should trade Yiadom for Jalen straight up lol

Quote Originally Posted by Peerless View Post
    Ramsey was all talk when the Jags were actually good. Calling other people 'trash' and 'overrated'.

Now that the Jags are struggling, you don't hear about all of those catchy comments.
    But he backs it up

Right now our first round pick is looking like it could potentially be a pretty high one, I wouldn't give that up for any player in the league who would come available. On Ramsey, he is really good, but the man is a constant headache, I don't know if he would be worth it. History also shows us that giving up high draft compensation and bringing in a large contract at the same time can be quite detrimental to building a team, and we are not championship contenders right now, so I say a big no.

If he wasnít going into his contract year Iíd probably be ok with it, not for a first though. Itís tough, he can lock down anyone when heís focused and can fit in any scheme. Ramsey and Harris would be great together and possibly Callahan said if he ever plays and we donít resign Harris this offseason.

But Iíd much rather gamble on Fitzpatrickís potential than making Ramsey the highest paid CB and giving up a high draft pick.

Bad attitude and way to expensive. We need a left tackle and a couple middle linebackers more than we need a loud-mouthed, bad attitude corner back.
    Last edited by Saddletramp; 09-16-2019 at 05:48 PM.
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Bad attitude and way to expensive. We need a left tackle and a couple middle linebackers more than we need a loud-mouthed, bad attitude corner back.
    Oh, and a QB....
    http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l7...amp69/asdf.jpg
    And yes it is a scheme problem.
    Adopted player Lindsey

I do not want to offer our picks up for trades of players that are going to demand a lot of money.

The way it looks, our picks are probably going to be pretty high next year. We can add a lot of talent at lower costs and build through the draft. We aren't 1 player away right now, I don't want to use both our high draft capital and a huge amount of our available money on 1 position. If anything I'd rather trade our higher picks next year to gain more picks and try and get OL, OL, OL, MB, DT, S
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien