Thread: Okudah?

Okudah?

Now that we are off the winless side of things, we are at this point in the #5 to 10 range for the draft. This puts us out of contention for the tackle Thomas or either of the QBs. Do we reach for another tackle? Or do we grab the next 1st round Ohio St. corner? Or Bud Deprit? I tried shoe horning a MLB at this spot but i couldnt find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    Now that we are off the winless side of things, we are at this point in the #5 to 10 range for the draft. This puts us out of contention for the tackle Thomas or either of the QBs. Do we reach for another tackle? Or do we grab the next 1st round Ohio St. corner? Or Bud Deprit? I tried shoe horning a MLB at this spot but i couldnt find one.
    Grant Delpit
    Jake Fromm
    Joe Burrow

hopefully Wirfs Declears cause he is worth a high pick. i may also look the price to trade up to be honest for like a OT like thomas or trade down. it really depends on how the draft plays out

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Quote Originally Posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
    Grant Delpit
    Jake Fromm
    Joe Burrow

hopefully Wirfs Declears cause he is worth a high pick. i may also look the price to trade up to be honest for like a OT like thomas or trade down. it really depends on how the draft plays out
    Yeah crossing my fingers Wirfs graduates early because he has said he wants his degree first. That would be the most ideal player to me.

Grant Delpit
    Jake Fromm
    Joe Burrow

Only problem is Wirfs has been primarily a RT. It would be a big gamble to take a guy that high who has never really played LT(he did finish a game there after an injury this year). This year we should go big on OL.

Cut Leary
    Sign Schreff
    Draft a LT
    Trade back up for Tyler Biadasz

If OL is out, then a DL defender who
    can create a push up the middle.

Derrick Brown
    Raekwon Davis
    or ?

Quote Originally Posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Only problem is Wirfs has been primarily a RT. It would be a big gamble to take a guy that high who has never really played LT(he did finish a game there after an injury this year). This year we should go big on OL.

Cut Leary
    Sign Schreff
    Draft a LT
    Trade back up for Tyler Biadasz
    he has all the talent to be a LT in the nfl and great traits

oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

he has all the talent to be a LT in the nfl and great traits
    Oh I'm not denying he has the tools, he definitely does. However, I think it was Ryan Harris who said the difference between playing LT and RT is like wiping your butt with the opposite hand. It's just a bit of a gamble to do when picking that high, especially when James was paid top dollar at RT. We do have Munchak though, so it can be done.

In all the mocks I've done on TDN, Okudah is consistently available where we are projected to pick.

Hes getting a ton of hype in the draft community and from former Ohio State defensive staff that worked with him.

If the top OTs are gone by the time we pick, if Okudah is somehow available, hed be perfect.