Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 139
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I don’t know how you view being a fan, but I choose to be a broncos fan, it’s not a political party. Football teams win and lose period!!!!
    My job is to support the team, that doesn’t mean I like every move they make, it means that’s my team and I’m going down with the ship. It’s what being a true football fan is all about.
    Their are other forms of fans:
    Fair weather: come out of the woodwork when the team is doing well, disappear when they are down. ( just like No Ring)

    Bandwagon: this sounds like the kind of fan you think i should be baphs, only support teams u agree with or can get behind which really means a front running team. The Patriots have added many over the years. Seattle, and I see more Chiefs gear than ever all the sudden.

    I’m a ride or die fan: at some point between 7 years old and now i decided i was married to the Denver Broncos good or bad.


    BTW: baphs you have supported one of the worst ran franchises in the history of the nfl you shouldn’t look down on me or any other team accept maybe the Lions.....oh wait they just beat you lol!!!!
    there are lots of good broncos fans here that don’t just blindly support everything broncos.

    I don’t support everything chargers related either, I pick my battles and even poke fun at my own team sometimes.

    Just because someone is objective doesn’t make them less of a fan or a bandwagon jumper.

    If the chargers are ran so bad then why do they have more talent and a better coaching staff than the broncos do?

    Yeah the chargers lost to the lions and the broncos lost to the raiders

    My team is beat up and yours is just bad, you know it’s true, stop lying to yourself.

    It’s elways fault too.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,617
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i answered your dumb biased questions, can you read? telesco has done his job, hes brought in talent on both sides of the ball and when healthy the chargers are one of the more talented rosters in the league, the broncos are not. the chargers also have a good coaching staff in place and the broncos? i guess you can say the jury is still out on this new one but it hasn't looked good at all since winning that SB, manning retiring, and failway letting wade walk for absolutely no reason.

    you keep defending him arapaho but he keeps running your team into the ground. but hey! the broncos had success when manning was there so keep him around, by all means, i'm all for it!
    No you didn’t at all

    You Are critical of elway as a gm despite his record being better than telesco in the same time frame ... why

    You are critical of elways record since we lost a HOF qb... yet you ignore the fact Telesco has had a QB, whom you call HOF worthy every single year

    You criticize elway yet ignore telesco had a 4-12 5-11 stretch.... ohh yes you blame injuries and so look the other way... and ignore all the injuries the bronco had in 2013 and still won a conference title

    Telesco hasnt accomplishes crap

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Left of Colorado
    Posts
    828
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    there are lots of good broncos fans here that don’t just blindly support everything broncos.

    I don’t support everything chargers related either, I pick my battles and even poke fun at my own team sometimes.

    Just because someone is objective doesn’t make them less of a fan or a bandwagon jumper.

    If the chargers are ran so bad then why do they have more talent and a better coaching staff than the broncos do?

    Yeah the chargers lost to the lions and the broncos lost to the raiders

    My team is beat up and yours is just bad, you know it’s true, stop lying to yourself.

    It’s elways fault too.
    You state: "If the chargers are ran so bad (it's BADLY Mr. failed English class year after year) then why do they have more talent and a better coaching staff than the broncos do?" (Should be "have", not do.)

    Says who!!!!!!!! You!!!!!!! Prove it with undeniable hard core facts!

    You vomit outrageous liquid cow pies out of your mouth like some supreme NFL genius because the Broncos are 0-2 and the historical crap of a franchise loser Sparklers are 1-1 so that makes us have less talent? WHAT IS YOUR POINT? You don't have one other than you hate the Broncos and you love the Chargers so therefore we suck and the Chargers are great and don't! That's not making a legitimate point! That's lame stupid smack!

    PROVE IT WITH FACTS! Impossible for you to do! I know, it's YOUR opinion so therefore it must be true. You continue to be the worst, most shallow member of this forum because you can't live with yourself knowing the Bronco franchise is historically a high end Mercedes Benz and the Chargers are an economy Kia!
    Utah Bronco Freak

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,207
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    there are lots of good broncos fans here that don’t just blindly support everything broncos.

    I don’t support everything chargers related either, I pick my battles and even poke fun at my own team sometimes.

    Just because someone is objective doesn’t make them less of a fan or a bandwagon jumper.

    If the chargers are ran so bad then why do they have more talent and a better coaching staff than the broncos do?

    Yeah the chargers lost to the lions and the broncos lost to the raiders

    My team is beat up and yours is just bad, you know it’s true, stop lying to yourself.

    It’s elways fault too.
    Tom Telesco has 2 playoff appearances in 6 years as a GM ( 2-2 playoff record) has had a 4-12 & 5-11 season, 0 division titles and he inherited a franchise Qb.
    I don’t think he is a bad GM, but supporting John Elway who has had only 2 losing seasons as our GM in 8 seasons along with 5 division titles, 2 conference titles, and a Superbowl title makes me blind ?

    I support my team win or lose. I don’t have a say in who they hire or draft. All I can do is hope for the best and prepare for the worse.

    As far as your team being better, I wouldn’t jump to conclusions Week 2, your team could easily be 0-2. And yes I support John Elway
    His draft last season was solid and the jury is still out on this years draft.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,207
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    No you didn’t at all

    You Are critical of elway as a gm despite his record being better than telesco in the same time frame ... why

    You are critical of elways record since we lost a HOF qb... yet you ignore the fact Telesco has had a QB, whom you call HOF worthy every single year

    You criticize elway yet ignore telesco had a 4-12 5-11 stretch.... ohh yes you blame injuries and so look the other way... and ignore all the injuries the bronco had in 2013 and still won a conference title

    Telesco hasnt accomplishes crap
    Baphs is jusrt full of hate!!!!!!

    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,617
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    there are lots of good broncos fans here that don’t just blindly support everything broncos.

    I don’t support everything chargers related either, I pick my battles and even poke fun at my own team sometimes.

    Just because someone is objective doesn’t make them less of a fan or a bandwagon jumper.

    If the chargers are ran so bad then why do they have more talent and a better coaching staff than the broncos do?

    Yeah the chargers lost to the lions and the broncos lost to the raiders

    My team is beat up and yours is just bad, you know it’s true, stop lying to yourself.

    It’s elways fault too.
    Who says you got more talent...you? The only thing they have had over us in two seasons
    Is a qb and coaching better thanVJ

    Do you have better coaching now? Given Flynn went 0-4 to 3-6 in his first 9 games as a coach you don’t know that do you

    You also would have lost to the colts if vinitari didn’t miss 3 fgs. So dont act so good

    Ohh ya I forgot us missing starters isn’t as drastic as the bolts missing them huh

    Your starting OT is more important than ours
    Your cb is more crucial than ours, your LB more important than ours

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    452
    I've never liked Elway....but I think they should keep him.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,617
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Tom Telesco has 2 playoff appearances in 6 years as a GM ( 2-2 playoff record) has had a 4-12 & 5-11 season, 0 division titles and he inherited a franchise Qb.
    I don’t think he is a bad GM, but supporting John Elway who has had only 2 losing seasons as our GM in 8 seasons along with 5 division titles, 2 conference titles, and a Superbowl title makes me blind ?

    I support my team win or lose. I don’t have a say in who they hire or draft. All I can do is hope for the best and prepare for the worse.

    As far as your team being better, I wouldn’t jump to conclusions Week 2, your team could easily be 0-2. And yes I support John Elway
    His draft last season was solid and the jury is still out on this years draft.

    and remember his first post season entry was only...ONLY because they played the chiefs in week 17 in a win and your in game...while the chiefs had already secured a seed and rested every single starter

    he is so critical on Elway while his GM with a inherited franchise qb has only managed to hit double digit wins...once!!

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Who says you got more talent...you? The only thing they have had over us in two seasons
    Is a qb and coaching better thanVJ

    Do you have better coaching now? Given Flynn went 0-4 to 3-6 in his first 9 games as a coach you don’t know that do you

    You also would have lost to the colts if vinitari didn’t miss 3 fgs. So dont act so good

    Ohh ya I forgot us missing starters isn’t as drastic as the bolts missing them huh

    Your starting OT is more important than ours
    Your cb is more crucial than ours, your LB more important than ours
    Me and pretty much everyone else besides you broncos homers. Nobody respects the broncos this year and for good reason.

    Your offense is trash and if you don’t get your running game going it can get real ugly.

    I’ll say it again missing your starting blind side tackle when he is one of only two decent starting lineman is worse than any starter you have lost in terms with of importance.

    Yes we have better coaching, our coordinators are both solid and proven, our head coach is a proven winner as well.

    Bottom line is your team is not going to the playoffs, the will have another losing season, just like I’ve been telling you all off season.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    You state: "If the chargers are ran so bad (it's BADLY Mr. failed English class year after year) then why do they have more talent and a better coaching staff than the broncos do?" (Should be "have", not do.)

    Says who!!!!!!!! You!!!!!!! Prove it with undeniable hard core facts!

    You vomit outrageous liquid cow pies out of your mouth like some supreme NFL genius because the Broncos are 0-2 and the historical crap of a franchise loser Sparklers are 1-1 so that makes us have less talent? WHAT IS YOUR POINT? You don't have one other than you hate the Broncos and you love the Chargers so therefore we suck and the Chargers are great and don't! That's not making a legitimate point! That's lame stupid smack!

    PROVE IT WITH FACTS! Impossible for you to do! I know, it's YOUR opinion so therefore it must be true. You continue to be the worst, most shallow member of this forum because you can't live with yourself knowing the Bronco franchise is historically a high end Mercedes Benz and the Chargers are an economy Kia!
    And you wonder why I say you get emotional and cry every day here in smack? Lol nothing not whiny personal attacks in this entire post

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,207
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Me and pretty much everyone else besides you broncos homers. Nobody respects the broncos this year and for good reason.

    Your offense is trash and if you don’t get your running game going it can get real ugly.

    I’ll say it again missing your starting blind side tackle when he is one of only two decent starting lineman is worse than any starter you have lost in terms with of importance.

    Yes we have better coaching, our coordinators are both solid and proven, our head coach is a proven winner as well.

    Bottom line is your team is not going to the playoffs, the will have another losing season, just like I’ve been telling you all off season.
    Keep screaming to the mountain tops, but it’s still
    Week 3 !!!!!! of a 16 game season.
    You should be worried about your team, they don’t look like a Playoff team either, their win was against a back up QB, and they still needed OT and 3 missed fgs to pull it off!!!

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,617
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Me and pretty much everyone else besides you broncos homers. Nobody respects the broncos this year and for good reason.

    Your offense is trash and if you don’t get your running game going it can get real ugly.

    I’ll say it again missing your starting blind side tackle when he is one of only two decent starting lineman is worse than any starter you have lost in terms with of importance.

    Yes we have better coaching, our coordinators are both solid and proven, our head coach is a proven winner as well.

    Bottom line is your team is not going to the playoffs, the will have another losing season, just like I’ve been telling you all off season.

    you and the voices in your head maybe

    our offense is trash? a new qb, in a new system with a three new LInemen and one in a different position coming off IR

    and despite that we have only 66 less passing yards....and have played the best defense in the league

    I wish we coulda played the colts and Detroit


    your judging the coaches after two games


    again fool....what was lynns record after his first four games as a HC ?

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,617
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Keep screaming to the mountain tops, but it’s still
    Week 3 !!!!!! of a 16 game season.
    You should be worried about your team, they don’t look like a Playoff team either, their win was against a back up QB, and they still needed OT and 3 missed fgs to pull it off!!!
    but that just shows how great they are, playing another weak schedule

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    you and the voices in your head maybe

    our offense is trash? a new qb, in a new system with a three new LInemen and one in a different position coming off IR

    and despite that we have only 66 less passing yards....and have played the best defense in the league

    I wish we coulda played the colts and Detroit


    your judging the coaches after two games


    again fool....what was lynns record after his first four games as a HC ?
    you lost to the damn raiders, sit your ass down

    your offense has been trash, this isn't just the new coaching staffs fault no, it's also elway's.

    when lynn was hired as a rookie head coach he was surrounded by HC experienced coordinators in gus bradley and ken whizenhunt, who are also experienced and successful coordinators. he also had a franchise QB with talent on both sides of the ball. iknew the talent was there but they were decimated the year before, i was telling you that but you disagreed and called me excuse maker.

    that is why i wasn't calling for his head after going 0-4 to start.

    I am not saying the new broncos coaching staff should be fired after only 2 games either but they have a rookie HC who does not have the support that lynn had as a rookie. he's calling the defensive plays and being the HC for the first time, his OC is also a rookie OC.

    that's like the polar opposite of the situation lynn was in his rookie HC'ing year. again, that isn't his fault, that's elway's fault. the lack of talent at QB isnt his fault, either, but i think at this point i can safely say that the chargers coaching staff is absolutely better than the one in Denver that is unproven at best.

    nobody thought lynn was worth a damn after going 0-4, not sure why you think your coaching staff should be thought of anymore at this point.

    deal with it.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,705
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    but that just shows how great they are, playing another weak schedule
    you all literally said the exact same things last year, EXACT.

    do you donk fans ever learn??

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •