Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    makes sense, you jumped on the bandwagon the moment they started winning in the playoffs.
    Yep at 6 years old i was a big muppets fan

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Can you say SWEEP!!!!!!?
    truth hurts, huh?

why are you afraid to stand behind the smack you run and clarify what you meant? what did you mean by "see you in 15 years"?

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Yep at 6 years old i was a big muppets fan
    it was one of the most popular shows on TV, of course you would you front runner!

makes sense, you jumped on the bandwagon the moment they started winning in the playoffs.
    And you didn’t become a fan in 2006?

Yep I called it

Bap been a no show for days out of sheer wuss and a win and he’s back talking

it was one of the most popular shows on TV, of course you would you front runner!
    Well played!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    And you didn’t become a fan in 2006?
    nope, sure didn't. i became a fan around 1984 and i thinks its obvious i don't follow teams just because they are good like the majority of you do. all the smack you guys run about my team not having rings how how much it would suck to be a fan of the chargers......that's why you are broncos fans and that is why you are at each others throats now that your team has losing seasons every year.

some of you cant handle it so you disappear when things get rough then return back to run your mouth after you win a game. man oh man if i did that you would be smack talking me for it endlessly but if a broncos fan does it? oh that's cool he's one of us!

so hypocritical.
    Last edited by baphamet; 12-08-2019 at 05:59 PM.

nope, sure didn't. i became a fan around 1984 and i thinks its obvious i don't follow teams just because they are good like the majority of you do. all the smack you guys run about my etam not having rings how how much it would suck to be a fan of the chargers......that's why you are broncos fans and that is why you are at each others throats now that your team has losing seasons every year.

some of you cant handle it so you disappear when things get rough then return back to run your mouth after you win a game. man oh man if i did that you would be smack talking me for it endlessly but if a broncos fan does it? oh that's cool he's one of us!

so hypocritical.
    Got any proof ?

No

Then like the rest of your crap it means didley

Yep I called it

Bap been a no show for days out of sheer wuss and a win and he’s back talking
    been here all day smack talking you, ever since i woke up this morning but nice try

i don't even care about the win, the season been over. i'd be here running the same exact smack had we lost. i'd be making fun of 58miller thinking lock is now HOF bound after one good game and i'd be making fun of you for being exited about a 5-8 season.

literally not even talking about wins but now that i'm thinking of it, do you still think mike williams isn't fast enough to play in the NFL?

he lead the league in average yards per catch going into this game (20.5) and had 2 catches for 63 yards today almost certainly keeping that top mark. dude is one of the more dangerous deep threats in the league right now.

if only you broncos fans stood behind the smack you run? if only you were man enough to eat the words you speak when you're wrong.

Got any proof ?

No

Then like the rest of your crap it means didley
    proof of what? when i became a fan? i have pictures of me at a chargers game from back when i lived there. i have an old seau jersey that i bought in 1992 and it looks even older than that. i'm not sure why i must prove anything? is it because you're butthurt over a joke?

so arapaho, why didn't you jump all over 58miller for disappearing in smack only to come back when the broncos won? why are you so hypocritical? were you born a hypocrite or did you have to work on it? lol

so arapaho, why didn't you jump all over 58miller for disappearing in smack only to come back when the broncos won? why are you so hypocritical? were you born a hypocrite or did you have to work on it? lol
    Why didn’t you call me out when i predicted Denver to beat the Chargers? Instead you cried after your teams choked to a rookie you say can’t play

nope, sure didn't. i became a fan around 1984 and i thinks its obvious i don't follow teams just because they are good like the majority of you do. all the smack you guys run about my team not having rings how how much it would suck to be a fan of the chargers......that's why you are broncos fans and that is why you are at each others throats now that your team has losing seasons every year.

so hypocritical.
    been here all day smack talking you, ever since i woke up this morning but nice try

i don't even care about the win, the season been over. i'd be here running the same exact smack had we lost. i'd be making fun of 58miller thinking lock is now HOF bound after one good game and i'd be making fun of you for being exited about a 5-8 season.

literally not even talking about wins but now that i'm thinking of it, do you still think mike williams isn't fast enough to play in the NFL?

he lead the league in average yards per catch going into this game (20.5) and had 2 catches for 63 yards today almost certainly keeping that top mark. dude is one of the more dangerous deep threats in the league right now.

if only you broncos fans stood behind the smack you run? if only you were man enough to eat the words you speak when you're wrong.

All no I seen one post prior to your game about hgh

Come on bab was you busy Saturday, Friday, Thursday , Wednesday? Business trip?

That’s fine ... maybe this win healed your butt hurt over being swept again

Tell me bap when’s the last time the bolts swept the broncos

Just gonna say it, ouch. LOL

Baphs is right everybody!!!!! I am a bandwagon fan!!!!! Now that the broncos are 5-8 i am on board !!!!!!
    Really Baphs? Weak like your team!!!!