Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I’ve never once claimed to be a source, like Ive said many times, I can tell you guys what I’ve heard working so close with the team and local media.

If you guys don’t like it, that is fine but again I’ve never forced anything on any of you.
    Typical Wild E, spouting out nonsense and when asked for back up becomes very defensive and lashes out

I’ve never once claimed to be a source, like Ive said many times, I can tell you guys what I’ve heard working so close with the team and local media.

If you guys don’t like it, that is fine but again I’ve never forced anything on any of you.
    so now you work so close with the team and local media

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    seriously I could hear the sad violin music as I read that...

we also chubb and he's replaced by a rookie, WE are playing two Cbs dawson and harris that were had no game experience and were third string backups , Harris being signed September 9th, our surprise stud ILB was out of football for 4 years before making the team last year, he played in his first real game action after being trust into the starting line up since college in 2014

im not crying about injuries and using that as the excuse as you are...a well rounded team has depth...AINT THE BOLTS A WELL ROUNDED TEAM OR NOT
    As have said several times already. The chargers problems go beyond injuries even though they have been decimated all season.

No team goes three deep at most positions and I’ve seen you use not having your starting RT as an excuse even though you’re not starting third stringers at multiple positions like the chargers have been.

But this is the same ol crap coming from you. You make excuses for everything elway does but call me an excuse maker when I actually hold my team accountable.

It’s lame tired ass weak ass smack that got old years ago.
    Last edited by baphamet; 10-22-2019 at 11:13 AM.

so now you work so close with the team and local media

Hello I’ve always said this

Hello I’ve always said this
    I can say I work closely with Elway, in fact hes my third cousin and we have a BBQ every other month

but that don't make it true

Derek Wolfe next to be traded

Isn’t that been a common thought for a month

Wolfe
    Sanders
    Chj

Derek Wolfe next to be traded
    but not chris harris? ive seen some rumblings that multiple teams are interested.

it angers me that the chargers don't do anything. they can still try to get something for gordon, they can try to trade for a receiver, or a lineman of some sort. but they seem content to ride the storm and let gordon walk for nothing.

maybe they think the chargers will go on another late season playoff push only to come up short like usual. that would be a very chargery thing for them to do.
    Last edited by baphamet; 10-22-2019 at 07:38 PM.

by the way, arapaho, do you still think jacoby brissett is just some back up that the colts would have replaced had luck retired in February?

i told you the kid is pretty good and the colts extended him and gave him starter money for a reason. i wasn't just saying that because he beat the chargers, the chargers have lost to some bad QB's that i would not same the same things about.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    but not chris harris? ive seen some rumblings that multiple teams are interested.

it angers me that the chargers don't do anything. they can still try to get something for gordon, they can try to trade for a receiver, or a lineman of some sort. they seem content to ride the storm and let gordon walk for nothing.

maybe they think the chargers will go on another late season playoff push only to come up short like usual. that would be a very chargery thing for them to do.
    - Gordon triumphantly ends his holdout, and heroically returns to fumble on the goal line in the game's deciding moment.
    - Team moves from a city that doesn't support it to a city 100 miles away. No fans show up.
    - Team historically struggles with kicking while being a playoff contender. Goes 2-5 while opponents are 6 of 13 on field goals.

All that needs to happen now, is they go to the AFC Championship. On the precipice of finally going to a SB, Rivers will have the ball knocked out of his hand while throwing a forward pass. The officials will incorrectly rule that ball was loose before his hand was going forward, and Brady will go to his 10th Super Bowl instead.

Then, your team will officially be the Joker movie.

by the way, arapaho, do you still think jacoby brissett is just some back up that the colts would have replaced had luck retired in February?

i told you the kid is pretty good and the colts extended him and gave him starter money for a reason. i wasn't just saying that because he beat the chargers, the chargers have lost to some bad QB's that i would not same the same things about.

How many young qbs have you seen come in and look like the next superstar, for a year or two

How many young qbs have you seen come in and look like the next superstar, for a year or two
    i'm not saying the dude is hof bound lol

all i was saying is that the kid isn't bad and that there is a reason they extended him.

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    - Gordon triumphantly ends his holdout, and heroically returns to fumble on the goal line in the game's deciding moment.
    - Team moves from a city that doesn't support it to a city 100 miles away. No fans show up.
    - Team historically struggles with kicking while being a playoff contender. Goes 2-5 while opponents are 6 of 13 on field goals.

All that needs to happen now, is they go to the AFC Championship. On the precipice of finally going to a SB, Rivers will have the ball knocked out of his hand while throwing a forward pass. The officials will incorrectly rule that ball was loose before his hand was going forward, and Brady will go to his 10th Super Bowl instead.

Then, your team will officially be the Joker movie.
    you got the bolded wrong.......fans definitely show up, the other teams fans.

my team has been the joker movie, i'm surprised i still have my sanity after following this team for so long.

you got the bolded wrong.......fans definitely show up, the other teams fans.

my team has been the joker movie, i'm surprised i still have my sanity after following this team for so long.
    Well actually, I believe your sanity became missing in action the day you joined this forum.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Well actually, I believe your sanity became missing in action the day you joined this forum.
    Good one, captain cringe.