Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yeah he would had, I mean really hire an OLC that runs the same system as your OC therefore they are on the same page with who’s blocking and who’s receiving.

Also hire an OC thst is going to give his star WR a chance to make the play in crunch time. Zero targets for Sutton on that final drive, just pathetic.
    Sutton is an Elway draft pick, I’m sure your GM and his OC will Draft the next Jerry Rice.

Do you think this unnamed GM and OC will win the division 5 in a row, Two conference titles and a Superbowl in the first 5 seasons?
    Last edited by 58Miller; 11-17-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Sutton is an Elway draft pick, I’m sure your GM and his OC will Draft the next Jerry Rice.

Do you think this unnamed GM and OC will win the division 5 in a row, Two conference titles and a Superbowl in the first 5 seasons?
    Why does John Elway get the credit for Cortland Sutton?

Why not Gary Kubiak?

Elway and Russell drafted Cody Latimer, you could praise him all you want for that one.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-17-2019 at 04:18 PM.

Why does John Elway get the credit for Cortland Sutton?

Why not Gary Kubiak?

Elway and Russell drafted Cody Latimer, you could praise him all you want for that one.
    Elway hired Kubiak, he actually talked him into leaving Baltimore.

Your GM I’m sure will bring in nothing but All-Pro players.

Elway hired Kubiak, he actually talked him into leaving Baltimore.

Your GM I’m sure will bring in nothing but All-Pro players.
    Well I’m sure he would do better than Tavares King and Carlos Henderson.

He would also give credit where credit is due instead of crapping on his best friend/Gary Kubiak who is no longer on speaking terms with him.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-17-2019 at 04:25 PM.

Elway drafted Sutton, your fantasy GM doesn’t even have a name or any draft picks to speak of!!!! Lol!!!
    Yeah nobody is still better than Monty Ball or Quantarus Smith, Now there’s some winner selections John made.

My GM would also give credit where credit is due instead of crapping on his best friend/Gary Kubiak who is no longer on speaking terms with him.

Btw Gary was happy in Baltimore as an offensive coordinator who no longer wanted the stresses of a head coach but he came here for John that is true and then a year later John demanded that he dismiss his entire staff after going 9-7 with a 6 round draft choice at QB.

John’s such a great guy. I mean just look at how he think Gary Kubiak and return the favor after winning Super Bowl 50.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-17-2019 at 04:27 PM.

Hey how about Monty Ball or Quantarus Smith? Now there’s some winner selections John made.

My GM would also give credit where credit is due instead of crapping on his best friend/Gary Kubiak who is no longer on speaking terms with him.

Btw Gary was happy in Baltimore as an offensive coordinator who no longer wanted the stresses of a head coach but he came here for John that is true and then a year later John demanded that he dismiss his entire staff after going 9-7 with a 6 round draft choice at QB.

John’s such a great guy.
    Kubiak stepped down.

Elway drafted Sutton, your fantasy GM doesn’t even have a name or any draft picks to speak of!!!! Lol!!!

Kubiak stepped down.

Yes we all know Gary stepped down, what are you confusing yourself for a broken record?

Gary stepped down after John made asinine demands.

Yes we all know Gary stepped down, what are you confusing yourself for a broken record?

Gary stepped down after John made asinine demands.
    Or he just didn’t want to be a head coach anymore.
    He came back 6 months later, and would still be here if Fangio and him would have seen eye to eye.

One day, maybe next year or in 2022 you will get this dream GM who will fix all the teams problems. I don’t buy it, I remember when we got rid of Shannahan and McDaniels ran our team and reputation into the ground.

I’ll continue to look for the good while you make takes on how your GM ( who doesn’t exist wouldn’t make any mistakes).

Or he just didn’t want to be a head coach anymore.
    He came back 6 months later, and would still be here if Fangio and him would have seen eye to eye.

One day, maybe next year or in 2022 you will get this dream GM who will fix all the teams problems. I don’t buy it, I remember when we got rid of Shannahan and McDaniels ran our team and reputation into the ground.

I’ll continue to look for the good while you make takes on how your GM ( who doesn’t exist wouldn’t make any mistakes).
    Placing the blame on Fangio huh, wasn’t it Elway who refused to allow Gary to bring back Rico and Pariani?

Shanahan is still one of thee Winningest head coaches in NFL history, he did not run our team into the ground.

The only good thing Elway did during the late 2000s was firing Josh McDaniels.

Placing the blame on Fangio huh, wasn’t it Elway who refused to allow Gary to bring back Rico and Pariani?

Shanahan is still one of thee Winningest head coaches in NFL history, he did not run our team into the ground.

The only good thing Elway did during the late 2000s was firing Josh McDaniels.
    Fangio met with Kubiak face to face and decided not to bring him onboard.

I didn’t say Shannahan did I said
    McDaniels ran our team into the ground,

Same thing may happen with your dream GM who doesn’t have a name.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 11-17-2019 at 05:19 PM.

I saw him shove off and then the defender grabbed and pulled his jersey. Both parties were guilty therefore any completion there may had been nullified.
    That was fant

Patrick was the first shot he had his face mask grabbed and pulled down as he was catching the ball

And fant didn’t shove off his arms were not extended

What’s ridiculous is the continued falsifying of facts to meet someone’s hate

Did I just see this guy say the only good thing elway did was fired mcdaniels???

ElwAy was hired after the 2010 season in 2011 and after mcdaniels was fired

You you think his dove valley sources would clue him in

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    What’s ridiculous is the continued falsifying of facts to meet someone’s hate

Did I just see this guy say the only good thing elway did was fired mcdaniels???

ElwAy was hired after the 2010 season in 2011 and after mcdaniels was fired

You you think his dove valley sources would clue him in
    Truth is Pat Bowden fired McDaniels and hired Elway.

Samzy compares our team to the browns, when the truth is Elway has accomplished more as a GM in 8 years than the Browns have achieved in the entire Super Bowl era.

Truth is Pat Bowden fired McDaniels and hired Elway.

Samzy compares our team to the browns, when the truth is Elway has accomplished more as a GM in 8 years than the Browns have achieved in the entire Super Bowl era.

He sees the facts, such as all the reports showing elway wanting Gary with the broncos, the early reports reflected that

Fangio met with Gary and Gary and him had differences in what they wanted to do... fangio went a different direction

And he keeps insisting elway did it

You’re both delusional and out of your minds but together you could probably achieve a combined IQ of two.

Anyway I said Elway fired McDaniels in the late 2000s meaning pre-Peyton Manning and that was the only good thing that Elway done pre Peyton Manning.

Also and this ones for the guy that is continuously whining over Elways “has been success”, I said the Broncos have become the Browns in the last four seasons When they’ve been at their worst that they’ve ever been in their entire existence.I was not talking about anything 2015 or before.

Again if you two get together and yak a little more, maybe that IQ could grow a little bit.

Stranger things have happened!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-17-2019 at 09:12 PM.