Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    What else are you doing besides pointing out Elways mistakes?
    Have you stopped watching game on tv?
    going to games?
    \buying bronco gear?
    how real are you?
    Only way you can get Ellis attention and force Elway to get fired is by hurting the teams wallet.'

When Ellis looks at Elways resume he sees the failures this year, and the last two, but also sees 5 divison titles, 2 conference titles and a SB50 title.
    The only reason we’re talking about this is because you made that stupid post whining about the way I feel towards the executive.

Don’t act like I’m the one that has nothing better to do when you’re the one that came on here whining about it. The funny thing is that you’re trying to spin it now to fit your narrative but your post is there where everybody can see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The only reason we’re talking about this is because you made that stupid post whining about the way I feel towards the executive.

Don’t act like I’m the one that has nothing better to do when you’re the one that came on here whining about it. The funny thing is that you’re trying to spin it now to fit your narrative but your post is there where everybody can see it.

The only spin I see is you answering my questions about the support of the current team through tv, games, and merchandise.

I feel bad for you Sam Z you are against everything Elway so you may have to wait til 2022 before you can be a happy bronco fan again.
    I’ll be a bronco fan if Elway is here or not.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 11-03-2019 at 08:17 PM.

Do you want Elway fired?
    No....but I want him to hire a GM to help him.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    No....but I want him to hire a GM to help him.
    I agree with you Can I do think Elway could use more help assessing players in the draft and free agency.
    I wouldn’t call the guy immediately the GM but someone with the ability to move into that position after 2021.
    Word is the Broncos have one of the smallest scouting and player personal rooms in the league. I think Elway attempted get help by bringing back Shannahan, but Ellis turned that down.

The only spin I see is you answering my questions about the support of the current team through tv, games, and merchandise.

You think Elway is an idiot, you have the right to your opinion, who do you think the Broncos should replace him with?
    I’ve already answered this stupid cop out question every time you’ve asked.

There are plenty GMs, and FO officials that are more than capable of doing the job over Elway, starting with George Patton, Jamaal Stephenson, Champ Kelly, Adam Peters, Dave Ziegler, Brian Xanders, Rick Spielman, Kevin Colbert, howie roseman etc.

However since you keep asking, I’m sure you know absolutely nothing about any of them.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-03-2019 at 09:04 PM.

I’ve already this stupid cop out question every time you’ve asked. There are plenty GMs, and FO officials that are more than capable of doing the job over Elway, starting with George Patton, Jamaal Stephenson, Champ Kelly, Adam Peters, Dave Ziegler, Brian Xanders, Rick Spielman, Kevin Colbert, howie roseman etc.

However since you keep asking, I’m sure you know absolutely nothing about any of them.
    Well hopefully for you after Elway decides he is done, one of those guys takes over and you can be happy again.

Well hopefully for you after Elway decides he is done, one of those guys takes over and you can be happy again.
    Well ya, they are professionals who understand the job. They didn’t get to where they are just because they were HOF players with no executive experience.

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, how many other billion dollar companies allow for an idiot to come in and run that business into the ground while the ignorant loyalists standby insisting on giving that idiot more time.

I agree with you Can I do think Elway could use more help assessing players in the draft and free agency.
    I wouldn’t call the guy immediately the GM but someone with the ability to move into that position after 2021.
    Word is the Broncos have one of the smallest scouting and player personal rooms in the league. I think Elway attempted get help by bringing back Shannahan, but Ellis turned that down.

Well ya, they are professionals who understand the job. They didn’t get to where they are just because they were HOF players with no executive experience.

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again, how many other billion dollar companies allow for an idiot to come in and run that business into the ground while the ignorant loyalists standby insisting on giving that idiot more time.
    Say it as many times as you want, but "idiot running a business into the ground" is your dramatic spin.

I have seen Elway build up this franchise better than he has supposedly run it into the ground. Even now, as it sits we have one of the youngest rosters in the league. Next season we should have Chubb back as well as two major FA acquisitions healthy in Callahan and James. Add in the fact we may have as many as 12 draft picks and it's clear our team is going to look totally different next season.

Our salary cap and draft capital are in good shape moving forward, plus our roster is young. Not really the recipe for running a franchise into the ground imo

Once again I didn’t turn in my team but I’ve turned on the Elway loyalist.

Elway was great as QB but he’s an idiot as a GM and I don’t care how much you cry and whine about it, I’m not going stop saying it.
    I'm not an "Elway Loyalist", but I'm no hater either. Every GM has ups and downs. Every team has ups and downs. We've been spoiled for so long as Broncos fans being that many of us haven't seen consecutive losing seasons like this before. Can we place some of the blame on Elway?? 100% YES..... But to call for the man's head?? No....... Look, I get it. We have to place the blame somewhere, and we should look at the top, but lets look at the entire spectrum of their career in these spots. I was curious of numbers and was unsure who to compare, so here we go...

Ozzie Newsome 23 yrs as a GM -

Winning pct. 53.52%

SB Champs 2X

15-9 in Playoffs

8 seasons below .500

Tom Telesco 7 yrs as GM -

Winning pct. 49.52%

2-2 in Playoffs

3 seasons below .500 (includes current record)

Mickey Loomis 17 yrs as GM -

Winning pct. 57.14%

SB Champs 1x

8-6 in the Playoffs

6 seasons below .500

Howie Roseman 10 yrs as GM -

Winning pct. 54.25%

SB Champs 1x

4-3 in the Playoffs

3 seasons below .500

John Elway 9 yrs as GM -

Winning pct. 59.12%

SB Champs 1x

6-4 in the Playoffs

I know its a "What have you done lately" view right now, but again we've been spoiled as Bronco fans with the past. People can look at the success of the first 5-6 years he was in charge and state all they want about Manning, an open check book, etc..... But, isn't that his job as a GM? Didn't he bring in the best options to win? Remember we got to enjoy a SB50 victory despite a normal Manning. Now, as fans, we can expect a better product and better personnel all over the organization.

That's all I got I guess...... This team is a whole. Executives, Players, Coaches, etc..... Bleed Orange and Blue through the highs and lows. That doesn't mean you can't be critical of some of the decisions made by anyone out there, but I get where 58Miller is coming from. Some people seem to hate so much... Calling him an idiot, saying he's somehow ran the organization into the ground, etc..... Don't forget the success he's also brought to us as fans with 5 straight years of being at the top of the league....
    Last edited by Stackhouser; 11-04-2019 at 07:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I'm not an "Elway Loyalist", but I'm no hater either. Every GM has ups and downs. Every team has ups and downs. We've been spoiled for so long as Broncos fans being that many of us haven't seen consecutive losing seasons like this before. Can we place some of the blame on Elway?? 100% YES..... But to call for the man's head?? No....... Look, I get it. We have to place the blame somewhere, and we should look at the top, but lets look at the entire spectrum of their career in these spots. I was curious of numbers and was unsure who to compare, so here we go...

Ozzie Newsome 23 yrs as a GM -

Winning pct. 53.52%

SB Champs 2X

15-9 in Playoffs

8 seasons below .500

Tom Telesco 7 yrs as GM -

Winning pct. 49.52%

2-2 in Playoffs

Mickey Loomis 17 yrs as GM -

Winning pct. 57.14%

SB Champs 1x

8-6 in the Playoffs

6 seasons below .500

Howie Roseman 10 yrs as GM -

Winning pct. 54.25%

SB Champs 1x

4-3 in the Playoffs

3 seasons below .500

John Elway 9 yrs as GM -

Winning pct. 59.12%

SB Champs 1x

6-4 in the Playoffs

I know its a "What have you done lately" view right now, but again we've been spoiled as Bronco fans with the past. People can look at the success of the first 5-6 years he was in charge and state all they want about Manning, an open check book, etc..... But, isn't that his job as a GM? Didn't he bring in the best options to win? Remember we got to enjoy a SB50 victory despite a normal Manning. Now, as fans, we can expect a better product and better personnel all over the organization.

That's all I got I guess...... This team is a whole. Executives, Players, Coaches, etc..... Bleed Orange and Blue through the highs and lows. That doesn't mean you can't be critical of some of the decisions made by anyone out there, but I get where 58Miller is coming from. Some people seem to hate so much... Calling him an idiot, saying he's somehow ran the organization into the ground, etc..... Don't forget the success he's also brought to us as fans with 5 straight years of being at the top of the league....
    In all honesty I don’t want Elway fired, I dont even want him gone from the team but when these guys who’d you expect to understand things on a higher level than most come in crying when you critique ones efforts acting as if he’s untouchable is just stupid and irritating.

I just want Elway to be a good GM and know his place. Stop meddling in football/game day decisions.

He blew the season by bringing Flacco on board when everyone else even Gary Kubiak questioned the idea however John went against everyone else and made the trade anyway.

Now I’ve said many times that he’s great for the defense, so stick to that and that alone.

Allow another to find the offensive personnel and stay out of it. Stop meddling.

If Pat was around, he’d have Elway confined to his one area of success and leave it at that. Joe Ellis needs to grow a pair and do just that, perhaps the offense would be so much better off.

Now I know he brought super bowl 50 with the help of PFM, Wade Philips, and Gary Kubiak BUT that does not give him a free pass to keep failing this team and city!

And if we as fans in the city of Denver continue to give him a free pass, then we show zero integrity and pretty much become laughingstock with him. Because believe it or not this organization has become a laughingstock in the eyes of many others across the country.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-04-2019 at 09:16 AM.

Now I know he brought super bowl 50 with the help of PFM, Wade Philips, and Gary Kubiak BUT that does not give him a free pass to keep failing this team and city!
    It does if you’re an elway fanboi and I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    It does if you’re an elway fanboi and I like it!
    They don’t realize how bad it looks in to the rest of the football world when they chose to be a fan boi over supporting tge organization as a whole.

These are the same fanbois that criticize you for having faith in Philip Rivers. Nothing but contradiction and they ignorantly attempt to argue their case over past accomplishments.

Hahaha Just because you had the number one pizza shop in the city back in 2015, doesn’t mean you have the number one pizza shop in 2019. Lol

And let me just take the opportunity to answer for rap really fast

Rap: Derrr, That is the stupidest analogy I’ve ever heard.... Because it doesn’t fit my narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    i'm a chargers fan talking smack on the broncos..........now ask yourself that same question again. not saying i'm great at anything but you're captain cringe, even broncos fan's don't back the dumb smack you post.
    I know EXACTLY what you are and what you're not, it's very obvious. Again you label me as Captain Cringe....what am I cringing from?
    Certainly not you or any other person posting in this forum.

And, your "head made of lead" doesn't allow anything to penetrate because you automatically disagree with nearly everyone's opinion based on your flawed ego that you use to bully and insult Bronco fans, but you believe everyone should agree with your opinion, and if they don't, you label them as delusional!

It is so difficult to understand / interpret many of the things you state.
    You state: "i'm a chargers fan talking smack on the broncos..........now ask yourself that same question again."
    That sentence is not in the form of a question.....so, what is the question????? What am I supposed to ask myself?
    You also state "not saying i'm great at anything but you're captain cringe".....it doesn't make any sense!
    Does this sentence make sense to you?
    Me: "not saying i'm great at anything but you're a Charger fan".....what's the point of the sentence?

Actually, you are great at something.....very poor communication!

Finally, knowing it won't penetrate your "head made of lead"....I really don't care if anyone "backs" my smack!

That's not why I'm here. You don't care, so why should I?
    Utah Bronco Freak

They don’t realize how bad it looks in to the rest of the football world when they chose to be a fan boi over supporting tge organization as a whole.

These are the same fanbois that criticize you for having faith in Philip Rivers. Nothing but contradiction and they ignorantly attempt to argue their case over past accomplishments.

Hahaha Just because you had the number one pizza shop in the city back in 2015, doesn’t mean you have the number one pizza shop in 2019. Lol

And let me just take the opportunity to answer for rap really fast

Rap: Derrr, That is the stupidest analogy I’ve ever heard.... Because it doesn’t fit my narrative.
    Yeah and I suggested benching rivers when he wasn’t playing well.

It’s all about the bolt on the jersey, not the name on the back
    Last edited by baphamet; 11-04-2019 at 11:49 AM.