Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 459
  1. #286
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,032
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Yeah and I suggested benching rivers when he wasn’t playing well.

    It’s all about the bolt on the jersey, not the name on the back
    YOU GONNA HAVE TO BACK THAT UP

  2. #287
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    They don’t realize how bad it looks in to the rest of the football world when they chose to be a fan boi over supporting tge organization as a whole.

    These are the same fanbois that criticize you for having faith in Philip Rivers. Nothing but contradiction and they ignorantly attempt to argue their case over past accomplishments.

    Hahaha Just because you had the number one pizza shop in the city back in 2015, doesn’t mean you have the number one pizza shop in 2019. Lol

    And let me just take the opportunity to answer for rap really fast

    Rap: Derrr, That is the stupidest analogy I’ve ever heard.... Because it doesn’t fit my narrative.
    Look at this guy!!!!!
    if we support the Broncos GM under contract through 2021, we are not supporting the organization?
    I would say supporting the people the organization has in place is supporting the organization.
    Elway was hired by Pat Bowlen. So instead of pounding the table for an unproven anybody like you, I choose to be patient and support the team today win or lose.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 11-04-2019 at 02:59 PM.

  3. #288
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,053
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    YOU GONNA HAVE TO BACK THAT UP
    You gonna have to actually read the stuff I say. Why must I have to “prove” things that know I have said here very recently?

    More than once I’ve suggested putting tyrod Taylor in if he keeps playing bad and if that bad OL can’t protect him.

    I said it right after we lost to the broncos. I’ve lit rivers up for bad play around here and all you have to do is read it.

    You on the other hand, just a blind homer that would never hold elway accountable for anything.

    EDIT: just so you can not eat your foot because you are never wrong.

    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post

    I honestly think they should consider putting in Taylor just because he’s more mobile because that line is not going to get better and rivers is going to continue to suck behind it.
    ive said it in another post too and ive been very critical of rivers when i felt it was warranted, who is still my favorite charger player. even though the line has gotten better and magically so has rivers.

    but you would have me think it's a lack of talent around him? yeah man, stick to swinging from elway's stones, it's what you do best and its really all you know.....besides stat watching of course!.
    Last edited by baphamet; 11-04-2019 at 02:10 PM.

  4. #289
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Yeah right, you don’t support any team, you support Elways asinine attempts. Yes he’s trying but you just can’t admit that he’s failed more often than not as of late.

    As far as kissing up goes, I’m not kissing up to anyone.
    Baphs accessment of Elway seems to be an accurate one. He is not bias or lying to himself like you do because he’s not a fanboi like you.

    I appreciate an honest opinion and that is all it is. The guy stands by his team in the same sense that I stand by my team and he can criticize management just as I have criticized the Broncos management when deserving.

    Unlike you, you can’t handle any criticism of you’re hero at age 20 or 30 or however old you were when you fell in love.

    Now Imagine a Charger fan having more class than a broncos fan, seems unlikely? Well he’s got more class than you, that is for sure because the guy comes in and admits his errors to receive his crow which again is far more than I could ever say for you!
    I appreciate that bro, but I can’t say i’m not biased lol

    However the rest of what you say is true, I do hold my team and favorite player accountable, I do admit being wrong And I was wrong about the chargers this year.

    Arapaho would never admit being wrong or hold elway accountable for anything, that is absolutely 100% truth.

  5. #290
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,561
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    I appreciate that bro, but I can’t say i’m not biased lol

    However the rest of what you say is true, I do hold my team and favorite player accountable, I do admit being wrong And I was wrong about the chargers this year.

    Arapaho would never admit being wrong or hold elway accountable for anything, that is absolutely 100% truth.
    Looks like you might have scored yourself a stage 9 clinger Baphs!!
    Watch out if you guys win a couple more games No Ring will suddenly reappear from another business trip and be really mad that you got a new side kick!!!!

  6. #291
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Mile High Stadium
    Posts
    9,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    And you and your daddy rap accuse me of hate.
    Hate? That’s a strong word!!!
    Seems like you love Elways draft selections:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I think Denver has two top 5 receivers going into the next few years. These two boys are going to compliment each other just fine!

    It’d be nice to go into the draft Looking for a third however I want at least two very good offensive lineman taken high by the Broncos first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I knew DeMarcus had more than a couple of sacks as a back up but I didn’t realize he was leading the team with 4 1/2, that is pretty exciting for a back up interior guy.

    I’m not sure what is going on with Von but I think Wolfe did a fine job against Indy, however a part of me felt that he may had been auditioning for potential suitors before the trade deadline. He did say that he wants to remain a Broncos but also wants to win.

    Not sure if Walker is better than Wolfe yet but one thing is clear and that is that he is a better pass rusher and I think it is very important to get him more and more playing time especially if it helps keep Wolfe healthy.

    I think we have a pretty good D-line even if Wolfe leaves in free agency. We’ve got Shelby Harris, Mike Purcell, and DeMarcus Walker playing the interior with Dre’mont Jones backing them up, I’d say we have a pretty healthy interior pass rush.

    Now pair that with Miller, Reed, Hollins and of course Chubb when he’s healhy and we should be alright.
    You seem to like Elway selections just not him......

    Who do you think will be drafting an additional weapon and oline help? Your fantasy GM that you can’t narrow down to one name or the GM currently under contract?
    Last edited by 58Miller; 11-04-2019 at 10:36 PM.

  7. #292
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,032
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    I appreciate that bro, but I can’t say i’m not biased lol

    However the rest of what you say is true, I do hold my team and favorite player accountable, I do admit being wrong And I was wrong about the chargers this year.

    Arapaho would never admit being wrong or hold elway accountable for anything, that is absolutely 100% truth.
    wrong sonny unlike you and your new love Sammy

    I hold everybody accountable for the team, from players to coaches to GM

    however unlike some fools...I do not blame every thing from the dog getting fleas to to blockbuster video closing down on Elway...that's the part you guys don't get


    he whines and snivels about Elway...for everything and then spouts off conspiracy theories that he's in the loop at the broncos headquarters

    and if a coach leaves its because elway forced him,

    if a player doesn't play its because Elway dictates to the coach,

    if a players is drafted and doesn't pan out its because Elway, refused to listen to the scout team, wrote his own draft analysis, and made the draft board all by himself with absolutely zero input
    if a player leaves in free agency its because Elway refused to pay...in most cases overpay

    now you may subscribe to such nonsense and knowing you I would believe you do

    broncos record with Elway as GM with a elite qb for two years (2013-2014) since 2013 when telesco was hired

    60-45
    3 afc west titles
    two afc championships
    1 superbowl championship

    chargers record with telesco and a elite qb for 2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019
    52-53
    0

    so is it all telescos fault??? i mean the ineptness of being overall worse than the horrible managed elway team?
    Last edited by arapaho; 11-05-2019 at 12:10 PM.

  8. #293
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,032
    Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Hate? That’s a strong word!!!
    Seems like you love Elways draft selections:




    You seem to like Elway selections just not him......

    Who do you think will be drafting an additional weapon and oline help? Your fantasy GM that you can’t narrow down to one name or the GM currently under contract?

    ohh he will whine about Elway drafting bolles to no end

    but wont praise him for

    von,
    wolfe
    chubb
    simmons
    walker
    hollings
    CHJ
    reed
    dremont jones
    lindsey
    freeman
    fant
    Sutton
    risner

    or for bringing in players in fa like
    Shelby
    kareem
    Purcell
    A Johnson
    buasby
    dawson
    harris or even Allen


    we have a solid core that can compete with any team...we just need the qb and a few holes filled

  9. #294
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,053
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    You gonna have to actually read the stuff I say. Why must I have to “prove” things that know I have said here very recently?

    More than once I’ve suggested putting tyrod Taylor in if he keeps playing bad and if that bad OL can’t protect him.

    I said it right after we lost to the broncos. I’ve lit rivers up for bad play around here and all you have to do is read it.

    You on the other hand, just a blind homer that would never hold elway accountable for anything.

    EDIT: just so you can not eat your foot because you are never wrong.



    ive said it in another post too and ive been very critical of rivers when i felt it was warranted, who is still my favorite charger player. even though the line has gotten better and magically so has rivers.

    but you would have me think it's a lack of talent around him? yeah man, stick to swinging from elway's stones, it's what you do best and its really all you know.....besides stat watching of course!.
    So you just gonna go ahead and ignore this, Arapaho? I’ll never be the homer you are. I’ve always supported rivers but I’m not a rivers fan, I’m a chargers fan.

  10. #295
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,032
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    So you just gonna go ahead and ignore this, Arapaho? I’ll never be the homer you are. I’ve always supported rivers but I’m not a rivers fan, I’m a chargers fan.
    you suggested it one time as far as I can recall...it used to be a glowing endorsement no matter what and you know it...it was never rivers fault...from the oline, to wrs, to scheme, to special teams, to coaches...there was always a reason you did not blame rivers for failing



    and im not a Elway fan club...im a bronco fan always have been

    I just don't lay the blame at the feet of one single guy, considering all the circumstances involved...like you guys want to

  11. #296
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The 5280
    Posts
    13,346
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    you suggested it one time as far as I can recall...it used to be a glowing endorsement no matter what and you know it...it was never rivers fault...from the oline, to wrs, to scheme, to special teams, to coaches...there was always a reason you did not blame rivers for failing



    and im not a Elway fan club...im a bronco fan always have been

    I just don't lay the blame at the feet of one single guy, considering all the circumstances involved...like you guys want to
    Sure you have, you placed all the blame at the feet of Vance Joseph over the last 2 1/2 years.

    But like everything else you will deny that as well and I’m sure I’ll get another Neg as soon as you see this.

    Could add contradictory to your list of chronically and cowardly whining.

  12. #297
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,053
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    you suggested it one time as far as I can recall...it used to be a glowing endorsement no matter what and you know it...it was never rivers fault...from the oline, to wrs, to scheme, to special teams, to coaches...there was always a reason you did not blame rivers for failing



    and im not a Elway fan club...im a bronco fan always have been

    I just don't lay the blame at the feet of one single guy, considering all the circumstances involved...like you guys want to
    It’s the first time I recall mentioning benching him but I have been critical of rivers several times when I’ve felt it’s warranted.

    Just because I don’t blindly blame rivers when the team struggles like a mindless sloth doesn’t mean I haven’t held him accountable.

    You have never once been critical or have held elway accountable for anything even though you have credited him for the success, that’s the difference.

  13. #298
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,032
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    It’s the first time I recall mentioning benching him but I have been critical of rivers several times when I’ve felt it’s warranted.

    Just because I don’t blindly blame rivers when the team struggles like a mindless sloth doesn’t mean I haven’t held him accountable.

    You have never once been critical or have held elway accountable for anything even though you have credited him for the success, that’s the difference.


    I would hold anybody accountable that costs us games on the field

    I hold Elway accountable for the mistake of VJ...a monumental mistake...but I also know that had kubiak not gotten sick and had strokes he probably would still be our coach today as was the plan

    you condemn Elway...for something your GM cant fix the oline, you blame Elway for something your GM hasn't had to face yet, replacing a franchise qb
    you blame elway for his drafts but ignore

    of telescos 2013 draft 1 out of 7 picks is still on the team or even playing
    2014 0 of 7 picks
    of 2015 only 2 of 5 are still on the team
    2016 4- 8

    so since 2013 the chargers under telesco have had 27 picks and only 7 are still with the team 7 out of 27 compared to elways 9 of 31


    so if in your eyes Elway is so damn terrible...why do you stick up for yours?? ..at least Elway has built two teams that made it to the superbowl

  14. #299
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    30,053
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    I would hold anybody accountable that costs us games on the field

    I hold Elway accountable for the mistake of VJ...a monumental mistake...but I also know that had kubiak not gotten sick and had strokes he probably would still be our coach today as was the plan

    you condemn Elway...for something your GM cant fix the oline, you blame Elway for something your GM hasn't had to face yet, replacing a franchise qb
    you blame elway for his drafts but ignore

    of telescos 2013 draft 1 out of 7 picks is still on the team or even playing
    2014 0 of 7 picks
    of 2015 only 2 of 5 are still on the team
    2016 4- 8

    so since 2013 the chargers under telesco have had 27 picks and only 7 are still with the team 7 out of 27 compared to elways 9 of 31


    so if in your eyes Elway is so damn terrible...why do you stick up for yours?? ..at least Elway has built two teams that made it to the superbowl
    The chargers are loaded with talent, only the OL he has failed to solidify (even though they seem to be improving on their own somehow)

    Let’s get something straight though, I’ve never said elway should be fired and I have said he has earned more time up until this year.

    But if telesco fails 4 years in a row to improve the talent of the offense, if he fails numerous times in a row to even get a mediocre QB in there and fail at getting a proper coaching staff in there.....

    I assure you I will be lighting his ass up here. I’m not attached to telesco by any means but you would have to be a blind fool to believe he hasn’t done an above average job getting talent.
    Last edited by baphamet; 11-06-2019 at 06:40 PM.

  15. #300
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    16,032
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    The chargers are loaded with talent, only the OL he has failed to solidify (even though they seem to be improving on their own somehow)

    Let’s get something straight though, I’ve never said elway should be fired and I have said he has earned more time up until this year.

    But if telesco fails 4 years in a row to improve the talent of the offense, if he fails numerous times in a row to even get a mediocre QB in there and fail at getting a proper coaching staff in there.....

    I assure you I will be lighting his ass up here. I’m not attached to telesco by any means but you would have to be a blind fool to believe he hasn’t done an above average job getting talent.
    you never said Elway should be fired...weird tho how you condemn his every move from the start

    telesco has failed to fix the oline since he was hired...the only thing preventing the chargers from being a perennial 4-5 win team since he was hired is Philip rivers, you can brag about offensive talent all you want...the fact of the matter is I would bet the chargers would have a losing record every single year if they were starting junk qbs, Rivers is the biggest benefit to telescos record there is

    VJ was elways biggest blunder to date...followed by the inability to get a franchise qb, or commit to one he drafts and see if they can develop, he prefers the old school, let the sit behind a vet for a couple years approach...that doesn't seem to fit the mold anymore specially when the vets he signs suck

    right now this team has lost three games...by last second Fgs after having a 4th qrter lead, all three coming with controversial U.R penalties giving the opposing team yardage to try a fg we could easily be 6-3 even with the suck that was flacco, had we stopped those attempts

    and that's with the hardest schedule in the west

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •