Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    Just gonna say it, ouch. LOL

You and him got me!!!!! At 6 years old i as a muppets baby fan
    I also liked /sesame street......

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Baphs is right everybody!!!!! I am a bandwagon fan!!!!! Now that the broncos are 5-8 i am on board !!!!!!
    Really Baphs? Weak like your team!!!!
    nah just fairwather, when the going gets tough the tough can't find 58miller, where the hell is he?

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    nah just fairwather, when the going gets tough the tough can't find 58miller, where the hell is he?
    True!!!! 33 years of support is fair weather lol!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I loved watching Drew Lock today, doesn’t matter to me that Elway drafted him. Most football fans could see that Lock already had potential before Elway drafted him.

I haven’t posted much in this place out of respect for my dad who died last week. He like me was and is a broncos fan to the end but we’ve had to suffer through such a bad product these last few years.

Hopefully the Broncos become relevant again very soon but I’m still going to hold Elway accountable for the good and the bad but he’s not untouchable as far as I’m concerned.

Yes if Elway continues to put fourth a bad product, as a Bronco fan Id want him gone. If he puts fourth a winning contender then I will give him props but I’m always a Bronco fan first before an Elway fan!
    Sam Z i am very sorry for your loss!
    I lost my dad in 2004, breaks my heart to hear you lost your father! my thoughts and prayers for you and your family.
    Broncos Sweep Bolts!!!!!!!!

Don’t care guy has wanted Elway gone, he doesn’t get to peacefully see an Elway QB succeed while I’m around
    I have zero respect for disloyalty!!!..... i do admire you sticking up for Samzee, seem like a good fan.
    What are you on about ? You literally sat in a thread for 3 straight hours in General Discussion, multiple threads actually, where you incoherently argued against playing Lock this year because, "Flacco and the team was building something", "Fangio is creating a culture of earning jobs", and "Lock hasn't earned the right to play". You wanted to ride out the season with Flacco before he was injured, and then Allen before Lock got his shot. You kept referencing you support "players who can stay healthy" which to you didn't include Lock. So please, have a little think before you once again flip flop on another topic and embarrass yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    What are you on about ? You literally sat in a thread for 3 straight hours in General Discussion, multiple threads actually, where you incoherently argued against playing Lock this year because, "Flacco and the team was building something", "Fangio is creating a culture of earning jobs", and "Lock hasn't earned the right to play". You wanted to ride out the season with Flacco before he was injured, and then Allen before Lock got his shot. You kept referencing you support "players who can stay healthy" which to you didn't include Lock. So please, have a little think before you once again flip flop on another topic and embarrass yourself.
    I supported Flacco and Allen and now I support Lock.
    Team did a good job and brought him along slowly, didn’t play him til he was ready.

I hope he’s our starting QB for the next 15 years!

You have said you don’t think he’s the guy:

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    I voted "Drew Lock" will not be the guy. I personally like him, but based on the fact that franchise quarterbacks are extremely hard to find, and the likelihood of succeeding at the quarterback position is slim at best, especially as a second round pick, my gut and my head tell me Lock probably wont be the long-term answer here. In saying that, I just hope we re-evaluate the way we have attempted to develop quarterbacks in the past, because it isn't working.

I want Lock going through the whole off-season as the guy, with the offense built around him, with him getting every single rep with his offensive teammates, and getting as much actual experience as he can get to be prepared for week 1 next year. Quarterback competitions do not work, that is proven, and the examples you could rattle off to support this are endless. Play the young guy, and actually try to develop him, development doesn't happen from the sidelines.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 12-09-2019 at 12:38 AM.

Andrew Mason’s Twitter:
    “So would you rather have Drew Lock at No. 10?

Or would you rather have Noah Fant, Drew Lock and a R3 pick next April?

Asking for a friend.”

Lol!!!!!

Andrew Mason’s Twitter:
    “So would you rather have Drew Lock at No. 10?

Or would you rather have Noah Fant, Drew Lock and a R3 pick next April?

Asking for a friend.”

Lol!!!!!
    It's hindsight in light of the current trend, and if it holds course that move by the FO looks stunningly brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    It's hindsight in light of the current trend, and if it holds course that move by the FO looks stunningly brilliant.
    Devin Bush woulda been a great piece, but we needed more help. If Fant and Lock end up being starters it was a great move by FO. We also probably don’t get to see What AJ Johnson can do.

Sometimes it’s better to be lucky than good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    it was one of the most popular shows on TV, of course you would you front runner!
    Muppet smack, a new low.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Muppet smack, a new low.

Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Muppet smack, a new low.

Everybody who wants Elway gone now that we aren’t a front runner.
    List who you would hire, and why they would turn this team around.
    Don’t say Bill Belichek or somebody that is in a good position now. You want Elway gone fine, but add a name and a plan or shut your mouths!!
    I remember celebrating Super Bowl 50 but apparently that was too long for many of you. I’d love to hear from you too, Baphs since you consider him one of the worst GM’s as well.
    Baphs help me out here!!!!! Why did i write the above since I only root for us when we are winning?

Baphs help me out here!!!!! Why did i write the above since I only root for us when we are winning?
    don't worry about bap...he been resorting to the "fairweather" label for bronco fans when his team sucks for years

It's called "selective memory"....and never works when stuff is documented that proves your memory is incorrect on purpose!
    Utah Bronco Freak