Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    you never said Elway should be fired...weird tho how you condemn his every move from the start
    you mean how i was dead on accurate about elway this entire time? how i said he was over-rated and manning made him look better as a GM than he actually is? how i said the moment manning retired that this would be his truest test as a GM and you all lost your minds? ive been nothing but correct about everything i have said about elway.

telesco has failed to fix the oline since he was hired...the only thing preventing the chargers from being a perennial 4-5 win team since he was hired is Philip rivers, you can brag about offensive talent all you want...the fact of the matter is I would bet the chargers would have a losing record every single year if they were starting junk qbs, Rivers is the biggest benefit to telescos record there is
    telesco has built his team primarily through the draft and has brought in good talent on both sides of the ball, not just offense. OL is the only area he hasn't done good. he's drafted guys like keenan allen in the third round, hunter henry in the second, desmond king in the 5th, he took joey bosa when most people (me included) didn't think he would or thought he should.

derwin james 17th overall who was a blue chip prospect that all the idiots before him passed on? i could go on and on dude. no TT has not been perfect, but he's done an above average job bringing in talent and that top 10 defense they have right now is a huge reason why they even have 4 wins right now.

VJ was elways biggest blunder to date...followed by the inability to get a franchise qb, or commit to one he drafts and see if they can develop, he prefers the old school, let the sit behind a vet for a couple years approach...that doesn't seem to fit the mold anymore specially when the vets he signs suck

right now this team has lost three games...by last second Fgs after having a 4th qrter lead, all three coming with controversial U.R penalties giving the opposing team yardage to try a fg we could easily be 6-3 even with the suck that was flacco, had we stopped those attempts

and that's with the hardest schedule in the west
    his biggest blunder is letting wade philips walk for no reason and it isn't even close. he has not done anywhere near as good drafting as telesco either. we have had this debate before and i showed you the numbers that backs this up, elway is not great at drafting, i think that much is obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you mean how i was dead on accurate about elway this entire time? how i said he was over-rated and manning made him look better as a GM than he actually is? how i said the moment manning retired that this would be his truest test as a GM and you all lost your minds? ive been nothing but correct about everything i have said about elway.

telesco has built his team primarily through the draft and has brought in good talent on both sides of the ball, not just offense. OL is the only area he hasn't done good. he's drafted guys like keenan allen in the third round, hunter henry in the second, desmond king in the 5th, he took joey bosa when most people (me included) didn't think he would or thought he should.

derwin james 17th overall who was a blue chip prospect that all the idiots before him passed on? i could go on and on dude. no TT has not been perfect, but he's done an above average job bringing in talent and that top 10 defense they have right now is a huge reason why they even have 4 wins right now.

his biggest blunder is letting wade philips walk for no reason and it isn't even close. he has not done anywhere near as good drafting as telesco either. we have had this debate before and i showed you the numbers that backs this up, elway is not great at drafting, i think that much is obvious.

you mean like how you said manning was washed up and never be good again, never win a superbowl with the broncos, and all Elway did was write team crippling checks
    and then when elways drive to sign manning proved correct...you started crying about how manning just fell in Elway's lap...completely ignoring the fact that Elway completely tore down the 2011 team and by 2013 when our team lost the superbowl he had a handful of players left
    and by 2015 when we won the superbowl I believe there were 4 players that were on the roster when Elway came...4 !! and somehow you think he had squat to do with the teams success
    and that is a joke..telesco cant hold elways jock when you consider team sucess

Elway let wade walk for no reason...really is that what lil sammys sources tell you...how about for the reason wade wanted his contract extended and as the highest paid DC in the league, Elway said one or the other...wade walked

but wade go was the biggest mistake ...the guy who coached the 2017 12th ranked scoring defense, the 2018 20th ranked scoring defense and the current 18th ranked...that wade??

do you ever look into crap before you spout off

so now telesco has built the team thru the draft...well explain how you have more players on the roster that were not drafted or signed as CFA by the chargers than do the broncos...

and derwin james was a gimmie...if any player ever can be said fell into your lap it would be james...that doesn't mean telesco was smarter, it simply means other teams chose different players for their teams needs allowing james to slip

The guy is such a hypocrite, he’d crap on someone like OBJ or AB for promoting an endorsement during the week when they should be preparing for a game on Sunday.

54?

Wow, smack is getting lame.

yeah, a chargers fan that's been spot on about elway since before you even won that SB? hey, keep making excuses for elway. keep being optimistic about every single crap QB he brings in. I hope elway is here to stay, i like seeing the broncos in the basement, it's a good look for you guys!
    Spot on, really? was that when you critiqued elway and said Manning was done, would never be a top qb again, he would never win a SB in Denver? That all he did was write cap killing checks

Or after elway took the roster he inherited in 2011 and completely rebuilt the roster

49 of the 53 players on the 2015 roster were signed, traded for or drafted by elway

Since 2013 when telesco was hired, the broncos under elway and that’s with only the 2013-2014 seasons with a elite Qb... nobody can claim Manning’s 9 td 17 int 2015 season was elite qb play

The broncos have more wins , more success
    Than the bolts under telesco

And that’s with rivers playing at a pro bowl level every single year

You were right about didly
    Last edited by arapaho; 11-10-2019 at 02:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Someday the failing executive will be gone from the Denver broncos and they’ll become winners again.

Hence you should start preparing yourself now so go be a Browns or a jets fan. They’ve suffered horrible management for decades on end and since you’re ok with crap performances from FO’s that’d be right up your alley.
    And that day, will you finally stop sniveling about me, and whining about Elway

And I was a bronco fan before elway came, I was a bronco fan when elway came, I was a bronco fan after elway retired and I was a bronco fan when elway came back
    And lord willing if I’m still on this earth I will be a bronco fan when elway hangs it up again

You’ll be looking for another person to blame

Spot on, really? was that when you critiqued elway and said Manning was done, would never be a top qb again, he would never win a SB in Denver? That all he did was write cap killing checks

Or after elway took the roster he inherited in 2011 and completely rebuilt the roster

49 of the 53 players on the 2015 roster were signed, traded for or drafted by elway

Since 2013 when telesco was hired, the broncos under elway and that’s with only the 2013-2014 seasons with a elite Qb... nobody can claim Manning’s 9 td 17 int 2015 season was elite qb play

The broncos have more wins , more success
    Than the bolts under telesco

And that’s with rivers playing at a pro bowl level every single year

You were right about didly
    ya i said manning was done as an elite QB in the league in 2012 after he missed the season before with 4 neck surgeries. i also said it was a good pick up at the time as i thought that was the only guy you could have brought in that you ignorant fans would have accepted instead of tebow, your savior who you defended just like every other crap donko QB you have defended here.

what else was i wrong about with elway? nothing? i was literally the one that said this would be elway's truest test as a GM after manning retired, i said manning made elway look better than he was, i said elway was a "pretty good GM" but over-rated. all spot on accurate

the broncos have a losing record since manning retired (23-34) again, spot on accurate. without manning elways teams have been sub mediocre and every QB he's tried to bring in since have not been good enough to even start on the worst teams. he's damn lucky manning agreed to come to Denver because that same elite defense you credit him with couldn't do anything without manning the very next season.

not to mention the greatest debacle of all.....letting wade walk for absolutely no reason. 4 years since manning retired and there is no signs of hope for your team, none. your team isn't loaded with talent, you have 2 players on offense (with no QB) and two on defense i would considered highly talented players or potential studs.

the chargers on the other hand have numerous studs on both side of the ball when healthy, last year they had the second most probowlers in the league and the only aspect of the team that telesco hasn't done a decent- good job with is OL.

telesco isn't perfect and i'm not even a big telesco or lynn guy, however you cannot deny that he's done an above average job getting talent in here anmd building a roster (unless your name is arapaho and think the problem is talent ). elway on the other hand? he was only successful when he had arguably the best QB of all time to make him look better as a GM than her actually is, period, end of story.

And I was a bronco fan before elway came, I was a bronco fan when elway came, I was a bronco fan after elway retired and I was a bronco fan when elway came back
    And lord willing if I’m still on this earth I will be a bronco fan when elway hangs it up again

my question is.....after elway gets forced to resign, who's stones will you swing from then? will you finally man up and admit being wrong about elway? or just ignore it and pretend it never happened like all the smack you run and are proven wrong about?

I give you fair and balanced truth.

All the scapegoat are gone. There won’t be any scapegoats to go in the near future because Joe Ellis is not going to allow it. Elway is the common denominator. I don’t understand why you have such a problem with me placing blame where the blame belongs.
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

yeah, a chargers fan that's been spot on about elway since before you even won that SB? hey, keep making excuses for elway. keep being optimistic about every single crap QB he brings in. I hope elway is here to stay, i like seeing the broncos in the basement, it's a good look for you guys!
    They only say the smack section is boring or weak when they are being owned. I will always be a Denver bronco fan but that doesn’t mean I’m going to lay back when other bronco fans attempt to lecture me because they have trouble accepting the truth.

That is why they say smack is boring and weak because they lose when trying to force the lies they’ve made a living believing on to other posters.
    Bradley Chubb has an Aaron Donald type ability to disrupt and wreck games!

They only say the smack section is boring or weak when they are being owned. I will always be a Denver bronco fan but that doesn’t mean I’m going to lay back when other bronco fans attempt to lecture me because they have trouble accepting the truth.

That is why they say smack is boring and weak because they lose when trying to force the lies they’ve made a living believing on to other posters.
    No, I say smack is weak because of posts like this

...Just imagine, a 54 year old who is the one who’s actually crying when someone accesses the current performance of his asinine hero.
    It's like watching a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest - sad and funny but still weak.

It's ok though, some aren't cut out for it.

Enough of the neg complaints.

If you have an issue with the system please start a thread in the Community Issues or contact a moderator or administrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    No, I say smack is weak because of posts like this

It's like watching a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest - sad and funny but still weak.

It's ok though, some aren't cut out for it.

Like those who continuously whine on end when their bad GM is criticized.

I get it

You're Dolts are one game better than us...ONE!

Yep, we're standing on the basement floor and your standing right next to us because we beat you already at your house this year and that makes your "one win better" much less meaningful!

We're staring each other in the eyes on that cold concrete floor in the basement....is it still a "good look" baph?
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    You're Dolts are one game better than us...ONE!

Yep, we're standing on the basement floor and your standing right next to us because we beat you already at your house this year and that makes your "one win better" much less meaningful!

We're staring each other in the eyes on that cold concrete floor in the basement....is it still a "good look" baph?
    Hey grammar cop, what are you a hillbilly? Fix your grammar you neanderthal!

by the way, you’re going to finish this season in the basement, but do keep running your mouth like there isn’t a dumpster fire going on right behind you in donk valley.