Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    Hey grammar cop, what are you a hillbilly? Fix your grammar you neanderthal!

by the way, you’re going to finish this season in the basement, but do keep running your mouth like there isn’t a dumpster fire going on right behind you in donk valley.
    You've been posting a lot since the Avatar renovation... Am I detecting a touch of masochism in there somewhere, perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Spice 1 View Post
    You've been posting a lot since the Avatar renovation... Am I detecting a touch of masochism in there somewhere, perhaps?
    i'm fired up, what can i say?

by the way, you’re going to finish this season in the basement, but do keep running your mouth like there isn’t a dumpster fire going on right behind you in donk valley.
    Very surprised you caught it Mr. Whippersnapper!

That basic English class you're taking before your graveyard shift at 7-11 is paying off.

And another BOGUS PREDICTION about the Broncos....like your lame prediction regarding the Raider game last Thursday!
    Please see new Avatar and Signature for baphamet.

Hey Crow Hog, you better pay closer attention to your own dumpster fire in LA. Your 2nd hand polyester cloths are about to start melting.

Please inform me of any further grammar mistakes. That way I know you're diligently studying in your English class.
    Utah Bronco Freak

why is there a dumpster fire??

the inexperienced coaching is improving weekly, and that's without great coaches like ken wisenhunt

flacco is as good as gone, Allen in his first game ever played in the nfl showed more ability than flacco did all year...I admit I was wrong, I thought flacco would at least be average with a good defense behind him....he wasn't

we need a LT...and our Rt to be healthy, we have young Rbs, we have up and coming stud WR Sutton, a TE who is gonna be great in fant, and a young qb who I think will be the franchise in drew Lock

on defense we have the 4th ranked defense in the league...and that's without phenom Bradley Chubb all year, replaced by two rookies in Reed and Hollins, starting RCB callaway all year, replaced by bausby who played two games before IR, and replaced by 2nd year cb dawson who never played in a game prior and devonte harris who played in 3 games as a rookie last year with the bengals

or ILB was out of football for four years, and never played or started a nfl game prior to this year...and is a beast

what Fangio is doing on defense since inserting Percell , and AJ is phenominal...what this defense will grow into will be a tough one to beat

im not seeing the dumpster fire...perhaps you meant the chargers

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    why is there a dumpster fire??

the inexperienced coaching is improving weekly, and that's without great coaches like ken wisenhunt

flacco is as good as gone, Allen in his first game ever played in the nfl showed more ability than flacco did all year...I admit I was wrong, I thought flacco would at least be average with a good defense behind him....he wasn't

we need a LT...and our Rt to be healthy, we have young Rbs, we have up and coming stud WR Sutton, a TE who is gonna be great in fant, and a young qb who I think will be the franchise in drew Lock

on defense we have the 4th ranked defense in the league...and that's without phenom Bradley Chubb all year, replaced by two rookies in Reed and Hollins, starting RCB callaway all year, replaced by bausby who played two games before IR, and replaced by 2nd year cb dawson who never played in a game prior and devonte harris who played in 3 games as a rookie last year with the bengals

or ILB was out of football for four years, and never played or started a nfl game prior to this year...and is a beast

what Fangio is doing on defense since inserting Percell , and AJ is phenominal...what this defense will grow into will be a tough one to beat

im not seeing the dumpster fire...perhaps you meant the chargers
    If Billy Beane continues to run the draft and negotiations with any of the guys you mentioned, you might. We all know he’s a low balling cake boy!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-15-2019 at 06:02 PM.

I’m glad I’m a fan of our current team

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I’m glad I’m a fan of our current team
    They’re looking really good today but the real question is, are you happy with their current overall record?

But since you’re happy that you are a fan of the team, I’m sure you would agree with Me when I say, If not for Fangios defensive brilliance, we may not be in any of these games.

Kudos to the head coach! Do you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    They’re looking really good today but the real question is, are you happy with their current overall record?

But since you’re happy that you are a fan of the team, I’m sure you would agree with Me when I say, If not for Fangios defensive brilliance, we may not be in any of these games.

Kudos to the head coach! Do you agree?
    Of course I’m not happy with record
    We have been in every game except the KC game and I see improvements

That’s our season, we deserved to lose. Need to be better.
    Competing with playoff teams gives me hope

Of course I’m not happy with record
    We have been in every game except the KC game and I see improvements
    They should’ve won today but they just couldn’t hold Kubiaks offense and the WRs couldn’t win their one on ones late.

They should’ve won today but they just couldn’t hold Kubiaks offense and the WRs couldn’t win their one on ones late.
    I’m sure the future GM that you are pounding the table for would have pulled it out!!!
    I hope to see Elways second rd Qb Drew Lock soon.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 11-17-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Well I seen Patrick win in the end zone and get facemasked , no call

League has made it pretty clear, we are not getting those calls this year
    Last edited by 58Miller; 11-17-2019 at 02:52 PM.

I’m sure the future GM that you are pounding the table for would have pulled it out!!!
    I hope to see Elways second rd Qb Drew Lock soon.
    Yeah he would had, I mean really hire an OLC that runs the same system as your OC therefore they are on the same page with who’s blocking and who’s receiving.

Also hire an OC thst is going to give his star WR a chance to make the play in crunch time. Zero targets for Sutton on that final drive, just pathetic.

I saw him shove off and then the defender grabbed and pulled his jersey. Both parties were guilty therefore any completion there may had been nullified.