Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Okay, wait a second................. Some of this is getting a little far fetched.......... You aren't going to be informed of team happenings from the front office. You do realize how unbelievable it is that you are rubbing elbows with the Broncos brass, right??? Sorry, but come on.................
    That’s not what I said. I said based on what I’ve heard, Matt Russell will be that guy will be scapegoated in favor of John Elway.

Ive said plenty of times that John Elway is not going to be fired However when youve made such bad personnel moves, and using up salary cap space on guys like Case Keenum, Joe Flacco (extension) and Juwann James then add in the Bad draft selections and then insisting that those bad selections start over capable players just to make it look like you have a good track record because they are still on your roster, crap will eventually hit the fan.

Sooner or later someone will have to pay for it and we all know it is not going to be John Elway.

Right now Matt Russell is putting his resume out there because he is aware of what is happening. You don’t need to rub elbows with the Broncos front office to know this, you just have to understand what’s going on with this team and see the writing on the wall.

If it offends you guys this much I wont attempt to force any type of inside information that I may have heard on you guys (nor that I have) but I think the bigger problem is that some of you just can’t handle criticism of your favorite player.

You guys take issue with anything said about John Elway. I’m pretty damn sure that if it was Brian Xanders, there wouldn’t be anybody whining over my comments. It’s pathetic it really is pathetic.

The most pathetic thing about it is the oldest poster in here (Arapaho) is the worst one whining and crying every day.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-17-2019 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Somebody disappeared and came back with revisionist vision lol

You initially made the injury claim sonny, at the beginning of the season, whining about DJames, whining about okung being injured
    And all else

What I said is we have injuries too! You don’t see us crying or using it as a excuse

You cried about okung I said were missing our starting OT too

You cried about James, I said were missing our starting RCB

You can make up your own story but not facts
    yes you had injuries too, kind of like the chiefs have an offense and you do too! your team just has normal injuries, you will just name one and pretend like that's so debilitating but several key injuries on the chargers are just excuses. it's gotten beyond old.

yes not having james, or Philips his backup.....but an un drafted rookie that is good enough to be on the practice squad at best, that's the same. that' the same as not having trevor williams your starting CB or michael davis his back up, we have yet another undrafted rookie starting.

so lets summarize: one legit third string SS replacing an all pro, one legit third string starting corner and you think that's the same as losing one starting corner only? sure man, sure....... at least i know my team is struggling and it goes beyond injuries, you always seem to have an excuse for why your teams offense sucks every year and every year it's exactly the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    That’s not what I said. I said based on what I’ve heard, Matt Russell will be that guy will be scapegoated in favor of John Elway.

Ive said plenty of times that John Elway is not going to be fired However when youve made such bad personnel moves, and using up salary cap space on guys like Case Keenum, Joe Flacco (extension) and Juwann James then add in the Bad draft selections and then insisting that those bad selections start over capable players just to make it look like you have a good track record because they are still on your roster, crap will eventually hit the fan.

Sooner or later someone will have to pay for it and we all know it is not going to be John Elway.

Right now Matt Russell is putting his resume out there because he is aware of what is happening. You don’t need to rub elbows with the Broncos front office to know this, you just have to understand what’s going on with this team and see the writing on the wall.

If it offends you guys this much I wont attempt to force any type of inside information that I may have heard on you guys (nor that I have) but I think the bigger problem is that some of you just can’t handle criticism of your favorite player.

You guys take issue with anything said about John Elway. I’m pretty damn sure that if it was Brian Xanders, there wouldn’t be anybody whining over my comments. It’s pathetic it really is pathetic.

The most pathetic thing about it is the oldest poster in here (Arapaho) is the worst one whining and crying every day.
    Don't lump me in with "Those Guys"..... I'm not defending Elway, nor am I blaming him. You know as much as I do about the happenings behind the walls. You just choose to move to one side of the extreme.

Do you actually think that I would give up any source or throw any of my friends under the bus to satisfy the likes of you?

A lot of the stuff that I say about John Elway will most likely never come to light in the papers, and it’s not because they’re protecting him from himself or preserving his legacy in Denver. It is more less about protecting the shield, you’ve have heard of protecting the shield right?

It all goes a lot deeper than you are capable of realizing so don’t even try. Just stay in La La Land and believe everything that is in the papers.

BTW John may not be dictating who is starting but he still has control who is active on game day and who isn’t. Well except for Adam Gotsis and thank goodness for that!
    Given your connections, who is higher in the food chain Elway or Ellis?

Also, what insight can you give us about the Bowlen family resolving their issues?

Oh I have plenty and I’ll tell you another one, John Elway’s right hand man Matt Russell’s will be the fall guy, he will be the scapegoat in this situation.

Is it fair? Nope But somebody is going to be held accountable in place of John Elway for all these failed draft selections and bad personnel moves.

You don’t have to believe me, just remember I’m the guy that told you it’s happening.
    A "scapegoat" by definition is "a person who is blamed for the wrongdoings, mistakes, or faults of others, especially for reasons of expediency." Matt Russell is not that because he is at fault for bad personnel moves and especially for pushing the hiring of his close friend, Vance Joseph. He also has an alcohol problem which has affected work. He should be fired and that's overdue, IMO.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

calling you out on your fantasy about being close confidants with bronco brass and your obsession about blaming every little thing on Elway is not crying

those tears are from laughing so hard

look if we all had your imagination im sure everything would be clear, but some of us base our opinions on facts and what we see

not our imagination

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    yes you had injuries too, kind of like the chiefs have an offense and you do too! your team just has normal injuries, you will just name one and pretend like that's so debilitating but several key injuries on the chargers are just excuses. it's gotten beyond old.

yes not having james, or Philips his backup.....but an un drafted rookie that is good enough to be on the practice squad at best, that's the same. that' the same as not having trevor williams your starting CB or michael davis his back up, we have yet another undrafted rookie starting.

so lets summarize: one legit third string SS replacing an all pro, one legit third string starting corner and you think that's the same as losing one starting corner only? sure man, sure....... at least i know my team is struggling and it goes beyond injuries, you always seem to have an excuse for why your teams offense sucks every year and every year it's exactly the same.
    seriously I could hear the sad violin music as I read that...

we also chubb and he's replaced by a rookie, WE are playing two Cbs dawson and harris that were had no game experience and were third string backups , Harris being signed September 9th, our surprise stud ILB was out of football for 4 years before making the team last year, he played in his first real game action after being trust into the starting line up since college in 2014

im not crying about injuries and using that as the excuse as you are...a well rounded team has depth...AINT THE BOLTS A WELL ROUNDED TEAM OR NOT

calling you out on your fantasy about being close confidants with bronco brass and your obsession about blaming every little thing on Elway is not crying

those tears are from laughing so hard

look if we all had your imagination im sure everything would be clear, but some of us base our opinions on facts and what we see

not our imagination
    I Posted on Sunday that New England was willing to give up a second for Emmanual. Guess what happened today, they gave that second to Atlanta instead because a second wasn’t enough for an aging WR that New England would had extended.

John is more detrimental to this team anymore than he is good. Yes I blame him for most happenings at dove valley.

He just potentially cost Emmanual a shot at another ring because he wasn’t about to allow Bill Belichick to cheat him with a second round pick.

I'm glad we didnt send him to the Pat's for a 3rd rd pick. I'm super happy about it actually!!!

I Posted on Sunday that New England was willing to give up a second for Emmanual. Guess what happened today, they gave that second to Atlanta instead because a second wasn’t enough for an aging WR that New England would had extended.

John is more detrimental to this team anymore than he is good. Yes I blame him for most happenings at dove valley.

He just potentially cost Emmanual a shot at another ring because he wasn’t about to allow Bill Belichick to cheat him with a second round pick.
    Denver should have taken the Pat's offer...what's Sanders to Denver when you can get a 2nd rounder and build for the future?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Denver should have taken the Pat's offer...what's Sanders to Denver when you can get a 2nd rounder and build for the future?
    I couldn’t agree more but it was an attempt to use the Pats offer as leverage against other teams like Houston and San Francisco however with such a high offer, you don’t stare a gift horse in the face!

Elway should had jumped on it immediately, not sure what’s going through his mind half the time. Oh but I must be careful because saying that means Im absolutely full of “hate” I guess.

He just potentially cost Emmanual a shot at another ring because he wasn’t about to allow Bill Belichick to cheat him with a second round pick. :

lol...everybody posted it...what are you the source of the rumor that all the writers are using

:

lol...everybody posted it...what are you the source of the rumor that all the writers are using

:
    I'm guessing it's the same sources that say we're going to trade Von for Cam Newton!!!!!

:
    Yeah you would say something so stupid
    but prior to today, where were the reports of New England offering a second? Show me your link Rapaho.

Like I’ve already said, I’ve never forced anything on you guys, I can tell you what’s being said or wispered, doesn’t mean it’s fact or happening at the moment.

Doesn’t mean you guys gotta be complete jerks about it either but I guess that’s the MO of this place made up by you guys. Perhaps that’s also why you are where you are at this point in life!
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-22-2019 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    I'm guessing it's the same sources that say we're going to trade Von for Cam Newton!!!!!
    I’ve never once claimed to be a source, like Ive said many times, I can tell you guys what I’ve heard working so close with the team and local media.

If you guys don’t like it, that is fine but again I’ve never forced anything on any of you.