Page 14 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    you got the bolded wrong.......fans definitely show up, the other teams fans.

my team has been the joker movie, i'm surprised i still have my sanity after following this team for so long.
    How was the movie by the way?

(Not trolling, genuinely curious to hear what you though of it. CP if you explain how the Chargers have "been the Joker movie".)
    Last edited by justabroncosfan; 10-24-2019 at 05:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post
    Decent, not great. A little slow at first as the Arthur Fleck develops into the Joker.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Decent, not great. A little slow at first as the Arthur Fleck develops into the Joker.
    I am excited to see it, thanks for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by justabroncosfan View Post

(Not trolling, genuinely curious to hear what you though of it. CP if you explain how the Chargers have "been the Joker movie".)
    If you watch the movie thinking about what the movie itself is doing, and not just what Arthur is doing, you'll get it. If I were to say it's "anti-conformity", I don't mean societal norms. I mean society itself. That's what nihilism is, and that's why it trolled so many people in the media. And that's also why they say it's an empty movie with nothing to say. That's the point. It tricked you into believing in something that wasn't there. Like the LA Chargers do.

Good one, captain cringe.
    Is "cringe" a typo? What am I cringing from Sargent Sheepish? You?
    Utah Bronco Freak

Elway's head....Elway's head! *hangs head out the front door* HEY....ELWAY'S HEAD!!!!

Pardon me.....I'm calling for Elway's head. Elway's head never answers when I call him.

but not chris harris? ive seen some rumblings that multiple teams are interested.

it angers me that the chargers don't do anything. they can still try to get something for gordon, they can try to trade for a receiver, or a lineman of some sort. but they seem content to ride the storm and let gordon walk for nothing.

maybe they think the chargers will go on another late season playoff push only to come up short like usual. that would be a very chargery thing for them to do.
    There was plenty of interest in CHJ but Elway just wasn’t happy with what he was being offered.

I don’t believe CHJ would resign with denver after the season so one would think that Elway would had taken whatever the highest offer was but I think that time has past.

Elway is still dictating so much and we’ve seen the proof with the benching of
    Adam Gotsis and Josie Jewell who weren’t making an impact so that was a great move on Fangios part
    However a guy Like Garret Bolles
    who has been so detrimental to the team has continuously been marched out there onto the field week in and week out per orders from above

That is All John Elway.

Guess he admires Bolles to an extent because he’s almost as detrimental to the team as Elway himself has been since the end of 2016.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-24-2019 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    Is "cringe" a typo? What am I cringing from Sargent Sheepish? You?
    dumb and cringey smack posts, that's your forte.

dumb and cringey smack posts, that's your forte.
    As usual, doesn't make any sense (cringey not a word).... I'll ask again....cringey meaning what.... knowing that you are unable to define with sensibility and simple logic. I guess I should never expect competent smack from a Sparkler fan whose forte is total nonsense.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Isn’t that been a common thought for a month

Wolfe
    Sanders
    Chj
    Sanders is gone because he didn’t want to be here.
    Same goes for fans, you don’t like Elway, go away until he’s not here anymore.
    Don’t go to games or buy merchandise.
    From the media to the boards just non stop whining.
    Instead of talking about how they would have built the perfect team in hindsight, find a new team!!!!!

Perfect example is DMAC dude said he woulda traded up for Darnold, or taken Rosen. Can’t make his mind up, but talks about Elway like he could do better.
    Last edited by 58Miller; 10-24-2019 at 04:23 PM.

You create threads whinging about people whinging, then tell people to stop whinging. Forums are for discussion, often why they are referred to as "discussion boards". So, if you can't handle people looking at the team realistically and being rightfully critical without getting upset due to your ultra homersism, I think you should take your own advice and stop posting here. God knows the IQ of the place would dramatically increase.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    As usual, doesn't make any sense (cringey not a word).... I'll ask again....cringey meaning what.... knowing that you are unable to define with sensibility and simple logic. I guess I should never expect competent smack from a Sparkler fan whose forte is total nonsense.
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/cringey (as if it even matters)

cringey meaning i have to spell out to you how dumb and unfunny your smack lines are. talking smack about grammar as if anyone here cares but you, other broncos fans literally smacking you down for running that weak ass lame ass smack. saying things like "you lost your sanity the moment you joined this forum",

talking smack about what i said in the pre-season because my team isn't good while being totally oblivious to the fact that your team isn't good either and you have no room to open your mouth......crap like that, things that actually make zero sense and accomplish nothing but embarrassment yourself.

notice not one other broncos fan is on board with any of the dumb things you post? yeah, because you're captain cringe, that's why. here i thought 58miller was the cringiest, he now has SERIOUS competition

whazz must serious think the more he trolls with his dumb smack lines, that it will somehow drive me away. he really hasn't been reading smack for long if he thinks he will accomplish that.

keep trying whazz, the fact that you hate me being here makes me want to be here 1000x more and i'm not going away. many have tried, all have failed.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlimburg View Post
    You create threads whinging about people whinging, then tell people to stop whinging. Forums are for discussion, often why they are referred to as "discussion boards". So, if you can't handle people looking at the team realistically and being rightfully critical without getting upset due to your ultra homersism, I think you should take your own advice and stop posting here. God knows the IQ of the place would dramatically increase.
    I’m not going anywhere and neither is John Elway, Fangio, or Flacco.
    You can keep writing paragraphs how you could easily fix the team and all the hindsight 20/20 draft picks and FA’s you would have made, meanwhile Elway gave this team its 3rd SB trophy.

So go do that, go be part of an nfl front office and win a SB then come back and talk down to people like me that support the current team and not the fantasy you made up in your head.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I’m not going anywhere and neither is John Elway, Fangio, or Flacco.
    You can keep writing paragraphs how you could easily fix the team and all the hindsight 20/20 draft picks and FA’s you would have made, meanwhile Elway gave this team its 3rd SB trophy.

So go do that, go be part of an nfl front office and win a SB then come back and talk down to people like me that support the current team and not the fantasy you made up in your head.
    Neither are the people who are being critical of the team, the people you told to "shut their mouths", and told to leave, because you disagree with them, why bother saying it. I will say, you are a great cheerleader, football understanding isn't your strong point, but you are a better blind follower of this team than I. Also, call it hindsight if you like, but I have argued with you before each of the past off-season about these issues, the writing was on the wall, the criticism has been around before the team produced poor results. It's ironic though, calling for whinges to stop whinging while whinging about them, and telling them to leave over a disagreement, you look grown man, time to grow up.