Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    You’re both delusional and out of your minds but together you could probably achieve a combined IQ of two.

Anyway I said Elway fired McDaniels in the late 2000s meaning pre-Peyton Manning and that was the only good thing that Elway done pre Peyton Manning.

Also and this ones for the guy that is continuously whining over Elways “has been success”, I said the Broncos have become the Browns in the last four seasons When they’ve been at their worst that they’ve ever been in their entire existence.I was not talking about anything 2015 or before.

Again if you two get together and yak a little more, maybe that IQ could grow a little bit.

Stranger things have happened!

Bowled fired mcdaniels in 2010, December 6th

Elway wAs hired in January 2011

So how are you insisting elway fired him 😂

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Bowled fired mcdaniels in 2010, December 6th

Elway wAs hired in January 2011

So how are you insisting elway fired him 😂
    Oh I guess I was trying to find more positives on Elways behalf, you know more good to out weigh the bad but I guess it’s not happening!

Elway as a GM just isn’t good without PFM, Gary Kubiak, or John Fox.

Yeah nobody is still better than Monty Ball or Quantarus Smith, Now there’s some winner selections John made.

My GM would also give credit where credit is due instead of crapping on his best friend/Gary Kubiak who is no longer on speaking terms with him.

Btw Gary was happy in Baltimore as an offensive coordinator who no longer wanted the stresses of a head coach but he came here for John that is true and then a year later John demanded that he dismiss his entire staff after going 9-7 with a 6 round draft choice at QB.

John’s such a great guy. I mean just look at how he think Gary Kubiak and return the favor after winning Super Bowl 50.
    Please share this front office info you have that is not out there. The split was not as ugly as you'd like to think.

Oh I guess I was trying to find more positives on Elways behalf, you know more good to out weigh the bad but I guess it’s not happening!

Elway as a GM just isn’t good without PFM, Gary Kubiak, or John Fox.

In other words your simply full of it

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Please share this front office info you have that is not out there. The split was not as ugly as you'd like to think.
    I can’t do that, however I do work for a third-party company that’s very close to the team and whether anyone here wants to believe it or not, people work closely together and people know each other.

I will tell you right now and this is a bold claim but behind closed doors there is a belief
    and indications to believe that John Elway was Jason la Conforas source.

Insubordination?

Its also said that John Elway’s first statement should’ve been “this statement is false and I’m firing the person who put it out there” however John Elway said nothing.

John would really have to be dissatisfied with Vic Fangio to say something like such to La Confora and some of the changes that Fangio made even though the Broncos have gotten better since. LOL

Also why would la Confora say that Emmanuel Sanders had beef with Vic Fangio when they’re on two opposite sides of the ball and there’s never been any indication of the two of them bumping heads or even speaking to each other for very long.

Now don’t kill the messenger, I’m just telling you guys what I’m hearing. There is not going to be a link for any of this stuff but again I’m just telling you guys what is being said.

Quote Originally Posted by Stackhouser View Post
    Don’t you know he’s got a confidant informant inside the bronco brass

That’s why the facts and actual reporting don’t matter

Why if you only knew the truth that elway scurries around like Dr Evil behind the scenes ruining everything but everyone is scared to talk ... except to Sam

I can’t do that, however I do work for a third-party company that’s very close to the team and whether anyone here wants to believe it or not, people work closely together and people know each other.

I will tell you right now and this is a bold claim but behind closed doors there is a belief
    and indications to believe that John Elway was Jason la Conforas source.

Insubordination?

Its also said that John Elway’s first statement should’ve been “this statement is false and I’m firing the person who put it out there” however John Elway said nothing.

John would really have to be dissatisfied with Vic Fangio to say something like such to La Confora and some of the changes that Fangio made even though the Broncos have gotten better since. LOL

Also why would la Confora say that Emmanuel Sanders had beef with Vic Fangio when they’re on two opposite sides of the ball and there’s never been any indication of the two of them bumping heads or even speaking to each other for very long.

Now don’t kill the messenger, I’m just telling you guys what I’m hearing. There is not going to be a link for any of this stuff but again I’m just telling you guys what is being said.
    John Elway, who really wanted Fangio, went out and hired him

Is now backstabbing him, and now feeding false stories about team hate of Fangio to the media

Last edited by arapaho; 11-18-2019 at 01:44 PM.

John Elway, who really wanted Fangio, went out and hired him

Is now backstabbing him, and now feeding false stories about team hate of Fangio to the media

Laughing so you don’t cry again!

Laughing so you don’t cry again!
    why would I cry about you acting the fool, either laying out insane conspiracy theories, or flat out lying, just so you can blame Elway

does that make you feel better?

you are obsessed with elway

why would I cry about you acting the fool, either laying out insane conspiracy theories, or flat out lying, just so you can blame Elway

does that make you feel better?

you are obsessed with elway

Uh Jason La Confora put it out there brainiac.

You ignorantly call me an Elway hater but that is only because you are on his jock and you cannot imagine him doing any wrong. He’s not your child

Sit there and blow this off as if there’s nothing to see here but I’m sure even the lame likes of the loyalist can see the dysfunction going on with this organization and this organization has not earned the right for us just blow this off.
    It needs to be discussed and accepted, the sooner you do that and stop lying to yourself you’ll be OK! Maybe.

Uh Jason La Confora put it out there brainiac.

You ignorantly call me an Elway hater but that is only because you are on his jock and you cannot imagine him doing any wrong. He’s not your child

Sit there and blow this off as if there’s nothing to see here but I’m sure even the lame likes of the loyalist can see the dysfunction going on with this organization and this organization has not earned the right for us just blow this off.
    It needs to be discussed and accepted, the sooner you do that and stop lying to yourself you’ll be OK! Maybe.
    Jason put out a story, REFUTED BY THE PLAYERS....YOU MADE IT COMPLETE TINFOIL HAT BY CLAIMING IT WAS PROBABLY ELWAY WHO LEAKED THE STUFF OUT THERE TO HURT THE COACH HE JUST FREAKING HIRED

DUDE YOUR OBSESSED WITH ELWAY...GET HELP

Jason put out a story, REFUTED BY THE PLAYERS....YOU MADE IT COMPLETE TINFOIL HAT BY CLAIMING IT WAS PROBABLY ELWAY WHO LEAKED THE STUFF OUT THERE TO HURT THE COACH HE JUST FREAKING HIRED

DUDE YOUR OBSESSED WITH ELWAY...GET HELP
    I’m not the one screaming on a message forum.
    I simply exercised my right and gave my opinion and I stand by it.

Elway leaked the story... You get help!

I’m not the one screaming on a message forum.
    I simply exercised my right and gave my opinion and I stand by it.

Elway leaked the story... You get help!
    😂

Proof? Even one shred of proof... anything at all, one tiny bit of evidence??

Cause we can see a slew of bronco players calling the story complete bull crap 💩

Take off your tinfoil hat and provide proof if you got it... man up, cowboy up, grow up, because if you wanna run with the big dogs you gotta quit peeing like a pup

😂

Proof? Even one shred of proof... anything at all, one tiny bit of evidence??

Cause we can see a slew of bronco players calling the story complete bull crap 💩

Take off your tinfoil hat and provide proof if you got it... man up, cowboy up, grow up, because if you wanna run with the big dogs you gotta quit peeing like a pup
    Uh do you realize that only adds to Sandy’s theory about Elway being the leak?

If you weren’t so far up on his jock you might be able to see other things other than being blinded by your dogmatic narrow mindedness.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-22-2019 at 12:37 PM.

Uh do you realize that only adds to Sandy’s theory about Elway being the leak?

If you weren’t so far up on his jock you might be able to see other things other than being blinded by your dogmatic narrow mindedness.
    So your proof is Sandy Clough’s theory?
    Elway, coaches, and players have all said it’s not true.
    But you believe Sandy knows what’s really going on and they are all covering it up?

Conspiracy theory!!!!!! The end!!!!

Don’t worry Samzee eventually Elway won’t be GM and then your no name GM can take over and fix everything!!!!!