Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    How many attempts has rivers had this year? You are actually trying to argue against facts, this isn’t even worth my time.
    it doesn't matter....it shouldn't butt hurt you that much, weird how its making you cry so hard

we have discussed this plenty of times over the years, river has always utilized the rbs more then most qbs,

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    it doesn't matter....it shouldn't butt hurt you that much, weird how its making you cry so hard

we have discussed this plenty of times over the years, river has always utilized the rbs more then most qbs,
    it's not weird when you realize that i have a problem with ignorant people thinking they know more than they actually do. show me your data that backs up the fact that rivers uses his backs in the passing game more than any other QB. do you have the data? or are you just pulling it out of your ass? even though i never argued he didn't use his backs, this is just a made up assumption by you.

there have only been a couple years i can think of where the chargers backs have had anywhere near the most receptions in the league. but again, he likes to go deep as well and the stats back this up. rivers has gone deep to his backs as well, especially recently with austin.

here's the bottom line......you claimed rivers is primarily a short passer. i posted his air yards per completion rankings that suggest otherwise. why do you keep talking? yes rivers uses his backs in the passing game, no he is not primarily a short passer compared to the other QB's in the league. these are facts that you're trying to argue and you look like a damn fool doing so.

it's not weird when you realize that i have a problem with ignorant people thinking they know more than they actually do. show me your data that backs up the fact that rivers uses his backs in the passing game more than any other QB. do you have the data? or are you just pulling it out of your ass? even though i never argued he didn't use his backs, this is just a made up assumption by you.

there have only been a couple years i can think of where the chargers backs have had anywhere near the most receptions in the league. but again, he likes to go deep as well and the stats back this up. rivers has gone deep to his backs as well, especially recently with austin.

here's the bottom line......you claimed rivers is primarily a short passer. i posted his air yards per completion rankings that suggest otherwise. why do you keep talking? yes rivers uses his backs in the passing game, no he is not primarily a short passer compared to the other QB's in the league. these are facts that you're trying to argue and you look like a damn fool doing so.
    SHUT UP......PLEASE! We're starting to see your tiny brain as it begins to ooze out of the mega size pie hole in the middle of your face.
    Utah Bronco Freak

Quote Originally Posted by jazzbodog View Post
    SHUT UP......PLEASE! We're starting to see your tiny brain as it begins to ooze out of the mega size pie hole in the middle of your face.
    Nobody is talking to you, go whine somewhere else.

Telling kids to “shut up” didn’t work in kindergarten, odd that you didn’t learn that lesson then.

Elways team is coming together!!!!

Sam Z wants Elway gone...... he drafted Drew Lock .....see you in 15 years!!!!!!
    Last edited by 58Miller; 12-08-2019 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Sam Z wants Elway gone...... he drafted Drew Lock .....are you in 15 years!!!!!!
    I loved watching Drew Lock today, doesn’t matter to me that Elway drafted him. Most football fans could see that Lock already had potential before Elway drafted him.

I haven’t posted much in this place out of respect for my dad who died last week. He like me was and is a broncos fan to the end but we’ve had to suffer through such a bad product these last few years.

Hopefully the Broncos become relevant again very soon but I’m still going to hold Elway accountable for the good and the bad but he’s not untouchable as far as I’m concerned.

Yes if Elway continues to put fourth a bad product, as a Bronco fan Id want him gone. If he puts fourth a winning contender then I will give him props but I’m always a Bronco fan first before an Elway fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Z View Post
    I loved watching Drew Lock today, doesn’t matter to me that Elway drafted him. Most football fans could see that Lock already had potential before Elway drafted him.

I haven’t posted much in this place out of respect for my dad who died last week. He like me was and is a broncos fan to the end but we’ve had to suffer through such a bad product these last few years.

Hopefully the Broncos become relevant again very soon but I’m still going to hold Elway accountable for the good and the bad but he’s not untouchable as far as I’m concerned.

Yes if Elway continues to put fourth a bad product, as a Bronco fan Id want him gone. If he puts fourth a winning contender then I will give him props but I’m always a Bronco fan first before an Elway fan!
    Save it!!!!!!! When Elway and all of his picks are gone you can talk, til then Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Save it!!!!!!! When Elway and all of his picks are gone you can talk, til then Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
    You're coming off awfully aggressive. Did you even read his post? His father just died for crying out loud. So the two of you disagree... big deal. Show some respect.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    You're coming off awfully aggressive. Did you even read his post? His father just died for crying out loud. So the two of you disagree... big deal. Show some respect.
    Zero respect!!!!
    Sam z would rather not have SB 50 than Elway

Zero respect!!!!
    Sam z would rather not have SB 50 than Elway
    Miller, take a deep breath and think about what you just typed. Today was awesome and you know what, I'm willing to bet Sam enjoyed it too!
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosDivision View Post
    Miller, take a deep breath and think about what you just typed. Today was awesome and you know what, I'm willing to bet Sam enjoyed it too!
    Don’t care guy has wanted Elway gone, he doesn’t get to peacefully see an Elway QB succeed while I’m around
    I have zero respect for disloyalty!!!..... i do admire you sticking up for Samzee, seem like a good fan.

So sorry for your loss Sam and sorry your dad was not able to enjoy a final winning game like today.

Respect

I'm sorry about your loss, Sam.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Nobody is talking to you, go whine somewhere else.

Telling kids to “shut up” didn’t work in kindergarten, odd that you didn’t learn that lesson then.

How about calling people cowards because your mad... does that work better?